Ethiopian Women are so Beautiful

i have to tell the truth they always go for the "reformed" ones that left the road for the deen
I think the reason so many Somali girls are with chapped looking ajnabi men is because they look for ones who are already Muslim, so there’s a limited pool out there. The right strategy is to get with fine men whether they’re Muslim or not during your youth. It’s not like we’re looking to get married at this age anyways.
:diddyass:
I’ve been abstaining from dating gaalos for awhile since I felt guilty being a Muslim, but I just might get back into it. There’s nothing wrong with getting someone to cuddle with.
:lawd:

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
I think the reason so many Somali girls are with chapped looking ajnabi men is because they look for ones who are already Muslim, so there’s a limited pool out there. The right strategy is to get with fine men whether they’re Muslim or not during your youth. It’s not like we’re looking to get married at this age anyways.
I’ve been abstaining from dating gaalos for awhile since I felt guilty being a Muslim, but I just might get back into it. There’s nothing wrong with getting someone to cuddle with.
lol i probably would have if i wasnt religious but alhamdulilah my deen is strong so just waiting for marriage searching for that one true somali, eritream sudani guy that will take my hands lol

Girl I really like you, but I don’t know what you have against Hawiye. Hawaadles are known for having naturally light skin with sharp noses and they’re Hawiye.

Most Somalis are the same regardless of qabiil. And Hawiye aren’t the ones insulting Isaaqs all day and night, so I don’t understand the hatred some Isaaqs have against them. You have Daroods to thank for slandering your people, not us.
isaaqis are not light, they are the same skin color as the average ethnic somali
i know one milf auntie and she is hawiye
she is super light skin and curvy the best looking somali woman i have seen.
and guess what ? she has 6 children, youngest being 1.5 years old yet she is in shape i don't what she does, she must be training at home or some shit
her husband is mj, mashallah we secured that one.

Sis what are you thinking?? lol

:mindblown:

lol i probably would have if i wasnt religious but alhamdulilah my deen is strong so just waiting for marriage searching for that one true somali, eritream sudani guy that will take my hands lol
Yeah I’m not what you’d call a strict Muslim. I pray and fast and stuff, but I’m open to things most Somali habaryars would faint at the thought of :ftw9nwa:

I’m saving myself for marriage though. But I still enjoy the thrills of life. Partying, smoking, and hanging out with the opposite sex. Inshallah I’ll become a better person though. But I have to be honest and say that being a strict Muslim is boring af. God help me change my this way of thinking. I definitely won’t be this way my whole life.
:mjlol:

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP

You need to calm down and protect your hymen.

You are like the female version of @CanIDimo :mjlol:

World

VIP
Yeah I’m not what you’d call a strict Muslim. I pray and fast and stuff, but I’m open to things most Somali habaryars would faint at the thought of :ftw9nwa:

I’m saving myself for marriage though. But I still enjoy the thrills of life. Partying, smoking, and hanging out with the opposite sex. Inshallah I’ll become a better person though. But I have to be honest and say that being a strict Muslim is boring af. God help me change my this way of thinking. I definitely won’t be this way my whole life.
Smokes weed
Goes clubbing
Dates non Muslims

Claims to be a virgin :camby:

Nobody gives a f*ck what you want to do with your fishy coochie but lying on an anonymous forum about that is stupid

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP

it isnt boring sis. Its a lifechanging thing to be strongly on your deen you learn something new everyday and praying 5 times a day prevents you from sinning and wipes away your sins everytime you make wudu and pray. How can that be boring if its saving you from falling into traps and gaining allah love and mercy. You can still have fun and be on the deen e.g going to fancy restaurants, shopping, fun-fair, halal holidays, without doing haram things. Remember this suah sis

The life of this world is only the enjoyment of deception. 3:185

Smokes weed
Goes clubbing
Dates non Muslims

Nobody gives a f*ck what you want to do with your fishy coochie but lying on an anonymous forum about that is stupid
Just because you want to screw some hoes doesn’t mean women are as naturally desperate as men. We can control ourselves better than y’all. I mean what I say waryaa.
:birdman:

Smokes weed
Goes clubbing
Dates non Muslims

Wow, the disrespect is out of this world...:ohhh::jcoleno:

How do you know what she does with her body?

World

VIP
Just because you want to screw some hoes doesn’t mean women are as naturally desperate as men. We can control ourselves better than y’all. I mean what I say waryaa.
:birdman:
Idc what you do or don’t do, but I know for a fact that any woman who goes clubbing, smokes weed/drinks alcohol, and has no problem with dating non-Muslims, is far past the point of being a virgin. Even hijabi girls who don’t do any of that but meets a guy who she dates will probably lose her virginity to him.

Idc what you do or don’t do, but I know for a fact that any woman who goes clubbing, smoking weed/drinks alcohol, and has no problem with dating non-Muslims, is far past the point of being a virgin. Even hijabi girls who don’t do any of that but meets a guy who she dates will probably lose her virginity to him.

You seem to know what women do with their coochie more than they do.

Idc what you do or don’t do, but I know for a fact that any woman who goes clubbing, smokes weed/drinks alcohol, and has no problem with dating non-Muslims, is far past the point of being a virgin. Even hijabi girls who don’t do any of that but meets a guy who she dates will probably lose her virginity to him.
But I'm anonymous though. What do I get out of lying? I could have easily just said that I screwed dozens of men on this forum and never faced any backlash in real life for it.
:umwhat:
Everything that I have said on this forum is true. And I don't know if you're aware, but I already admitted on an old thread that all the boys I dated were in middle/highschool. It was puppy love that didn't last more than a month for literally each one of them. The most I did with them was just kissing before I ended it bc I was Muslim.

I was only half-joking about getting someone else. I know how people can be lured into zina with just having a steady boyfriend. That's why I haven't dated anyone once I went to college. It's something I want to avoid completely. Don't accuse me of something I have never done before.
:ufdup:

Last edited:

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Most who had crushes on me growing up in middle and high school were white and Mexican boys. But people like @CanIDimo think Somali women are undesirable bc of our ‘dark skin’. But in reality our features appeal to all races of men.

Samoan men are fiiiine though. There are a good amount here in California and most are tall and naturally more muscular than any other race of men that I have ever seen. I need to get me a Jason Momoa look-alike.
:banderas:

Somali girls have mass appeal. :farmajoyaab: They are obsessed with our features. It sort of scares me. :wtf:

Somali girls have mass appeal. :farmajoyaab: They are obsessed with our features. It sort of scares me. :wtf:
Who wouldn't be obsessed with us? We have glowing brown skin, curly or wavy hair, and not to mention our cute faces. We have naturally full lips, button noses, and curvy bodies that other races of women have to go under the knife to get. We are the perfect woman.
L5g5zc7.jpg

Trending

Latest posts