Ethiopian Women are so Beautiful

World

VIP
Also

Ethiopian women have nice jawlines and recently I’ve developed a liking for women with nice jawlines(but not too extreme) :banderas:

This somali girl has amazing bone structure :lawd:

Her compared to those other somali girls la xawla look at the difference :kanyehmm:

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
@World

most somalis have these skin tones who cares about pale/yellow skintone is ugly anyways makes you look ill. We are blessed with golden skintone all we have to do is lose weight and upgrade our fashion sense

upload_2019-1-8_22-13-35.jpeg

a5bacfd3e36397d16779576ad6e49151.jpg

95842fbb7a529a6e08150596dd1b3f35.jpg

@World

most somalis have these skin tones who cares about pale/yellow skintone is ugly anyways makes you look ill. We are blessed with golden skintone all we have to do is lose weight and upgrade our fashion sense

View attachment 63001

Don’t bother sis. This is the reason why so many Xalimos bleach their skin is bc men tell them that they are more beautiful light. They also shame Somali women for wearing anything but jilbabs that’ll make us look like walking trash bags, so there’s no incentive to stay slim. On top of that we’re expected to pop out dozens of little monsters and raise them alone.

I hope Somali men are happy with the fat bleached Xalimos we have these days, because I can guarantee that that they come from the ridiculous standards and shaming that Somali girls face since birth.
:manny:

World

VIP
@World

View attachment 63001

I don’t agree

As a man I go crazy when I see a light skin girl with nice thighs/legs

I just don’t get that same excitement when I see a dark skin/brown skin girl with the same body

And dark skin/brown skin girls have unattractive lips. Compared to light skin women who have naturally pink and even lips. That’s why dark skin women always use lipstick.

I've been watching some videos on Ethiopian Airlines, and I've noticed how beautiful their women are. They're all looking their best at work. Mashallah look how beautiful they are.
ethiopia-air.jpeg

9365636801_307a24f44c_b.jpg

Trainees.jpg

d7cd1b6fda4357fbd1ab5376a41fffc6.jpg

Ethiopia-001.jpg

Ethiopian girls take care of themselves and their men love their natural beauty. I wish Somali girls dressed more flattering like them instead of bleaching their skin, wearing fobby clothes, and getting fat from the stress of raising ten children alone. Somali culture destroys Somali women but Ethiopian culture uplifts theirs.
i never found them attractive
they are basically white women without the benefits
the pink or latina type skin

I don’t agree

As a man I go crazy when I see a light skin girl with nice thighs/legs

I just don’t get that same excitement when I see a dark skin/brown skin girl with the same body

And dark skin/brown skin girls have unattractive lips. Compared to light skin women who have naturally pink and even lips. That’s why dark skin women always use lipstick.
Well, didn’t know that I was ugly just because I’m one shade darker. Thanks for the info. I’ll just avoid Somali men then if they actually think like that. I advise all brown/dark Xalimos to do the same since we’re the majority.

Last edited:

World

VIP
Don’t bother sis. This is the reason why so many Xalimos bleach their skin is bc men tell them that they are more beautiful light. They also shame Somali women for wearing anything but jilbabs that’ll make us look like walking trash bags, so there’s no incentive to stay slim. On top of that we’re expected to pop out dozens of little monsters and raise them alone.

I hope Somali men are happy with the fat bleached Xalimos we have these days, because I can guarantee that that they come from the ridiculous standards and shaming that Somali girls face since birth.
The problem with somali women back home is they use too much diana

A little bit is good if they’re too dark skin but they overdo it and try look like timo jilec/arabs.

7F00FAA9-8743-4D96-B666-736D787A5050.jpeg

This is the most beautiful skintone on Earth looks like Gold if you have this color you should thank Allah for it:diddyass:
Looks flawless and ages the best glows in the sun mashallah

Tukraq

VIP
Well, didn’t know that I was ugly just because I’m one shade darker. Thanks for the info. I’ll just avoid Somali men then if they actually think like that. I advise all Xalimos to do the same.
I don't care too much about color as long as its well moisturized and u got a booty

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP

is ridiculous hes just gonna have to accept yellow/pale skin somalis are extremely rare in fact other than reer xamaar and barawaani somalis all other tribes those skintone he fantasizes is non existant. Brownskintone is breathtaking most isaaq people have this skintone #beautiful
images

World

VIP
is ridiculous hes just gonna have to accept yellow/pale skin somalis are extremely rare in fact other than reer xamaar and barawaani somalis all other tribes those skintone he fantasizes is non existant. Brownskintone is breathtaking most isaaq people have this skintone #beautiful
images
That may have been true in the past, but now most women are bleaching their skin so light skin is far more common.

I've been watching some videos on Ethiopian Airlines, and I've noticed how beautiful their women are. They're all looking their best at work. Mashallah look how beautiful they are.
ethiopia-air.jpeg

9365636801_307a24f44c_b.jpg

Trainees.jpg

d7cd1b6fda4357fbd1ab5376a41fffc6.jpg

Ethiopia-001.jpg

Ethiopian girls take care of themselves and their men love their natural beauty. I wish Somali girls dressed more flattering like them instead of bleaching their skin, wearing fobby clothes, and getting fat from the stress of raising ten children alone. Somali culture destroys Somali women but Ethiopian culture uplifts theirs.
though i find these women basic looking by all means, i will say that you made a good point with regards somali women dress sense and weight issues
it is understandable that mother is over 45 are a lil cubby, it's normal and healthy(these women are all under 40)
but so many somali girls around the ages 21 to 35 get fat as hell after birthing one ugly 5head somali child

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
That may have been true in the past, but now most women are bleaching their skin so light skin is far more common.
It shouldnt be encouraged we already have nice skintone brown is the new light. Look at all those chicks i posted dont tell me theyre gorgeous wheras you posted ill looking habeshas the only pretty paleskin chick is that sofia tesfu and even she looks very average compared to halle berry and megan good. The problem with somali girls is their weight and their fat faces and what they wear. I promise you if they took care all of that we would be in the same competion as hispanics and the likes.

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
Habesha men don’t seem to care about skin tone. I should get me an Ethiopian King who’ll love my brown-skin. My middle school Habesha boyfriend didn’t seem to mind. Can we please swap men? You guys can have these ashy abdis while we get some real men for once.
:banderas:
my cousin is married to an eritrean. Im lowkey salty because they the only ones i want to marry or north sudnai. Lowkey im obsessed with them walahi.

images
as a mj landhere, landing a cute barawaani girl would be so easy if i touched down on xaarmar.
her father would have not wanted to miss out on the opportunity to have landhere mj connection :win:
tenor.gif

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
as a mj landhere, landing a cute barawaani girl would be so easy if i touched down on xaarmar.
her father would have not wanted to miss out on the opportunity to have landhere mj connection :win:
tenor.gif
half barwani half somali is nice mix most come out looking like this
images

images
are you saying isaaqis are lighter than other somalis :what1:

The darkest somali girls i know are isaaq, dhulo girls tend to be very light though

Trending