Ethiopian troops once again to attack Protestors in Hiiraan

Rooble44

Bishop of the order of Gacanta Furan ✋
How many clans live in Konfuur Galbeed and Jubaland?

Or Even Galmudug?

its called Power Sharing from the top seats all the way down to the ministries that’s where the other clans have other positions.

I stopped reading when you somehow came up with a new theory that Hawadle are not the majority in Hiiraan.
I was in Hiiran last year, it's actually the general consensus that Xawaadle actually aren't the majority in Hiiran, or at least that's what I've constantly been told. The only people that said that Xawaadle were the majority were other Xawaadle like my mother.

I was in Hiiran last year, it's actually the general consensus that Xawaadle actually aren't the majority in Hiiran, or at least that's what I've constantly been told. The only people that said that Xawaadle were the majority were other Xawaadle like my mother.

Your from Gedo. What do you know about Hiiraan. I believe that Xawaadle are the majority in Hiiraan and I can prove it.

convincation

Soomaali waa Hawiyah Iyo Hashiyah
VIP
This isn't looking too good for my reer abtis, they're basically being sandwiched between Abgaal and Ethiopian forces. And from what I've been hearing the only other tribe in the area who sided with Xawaadle is Beesha Makane. Gugundhabe and Gaal'jecel are apparently turning a blind eye to the whole thing, why??
What exactly is going on in hirshabelle I though Xawadle and abgaal where on good terms now

Rooble44

Bishop of the order of Gacanta Furan ✋
Your from Gedo. What do you know about Hiiraan. I believe that Xawaadle are the majority in Hiiraan and I can prove it.
The people you're claiming you stupid sheegato, are a minority in Hiiran and only came after 92, so how can you tell me, a Hiiran Native, who's a majority and a minority? Hurdada ka kac, go back to making threads about going back to 92 and funding terrorists in Somalia, fuking sheegaato.

What exactly is going on in hirshabelle I though Xawadle and abgaal where on good terms now
Xawaadle created jabhads, came out and said they want hiiran to cut off from Hirshabelle. With that said, they're being careful not to butt heads with Abgaal because that would be collosal, it's just the way Farmaajo played them that they might be forced to get into an altercation with Abgaal. They're also being provoked quite a fair bit from what I've been hearing from Beledweyne, but Xawaadle aren't being rash.

Jungle

VIP
:pachah1: Imma bump this as I look for an unrelated pic i used to use for fkd purposes

Laangaabta should be grateful Mudane HSM is in power now lol

:pachah1: Imma bump this as I look for other unrelated old stuff

Laangaabta should be grateful Mudane HSM is in power now lol
Bumping it up will not bring back your annexed lands Mr Reer 48 Sac, XL went from this now to expanding in Eastern Middle Shabelle. What a come up :trumpsmirk: :salute: While you were twerking for Farmaajo and then he forced your ass to say “yahuud ma tihiin albaabka iga furaa”

bidenkulaha

GalYare
Man Farmaajo era was mad. It’s like a new country since where we ‘democratically’ and peacefully solve our problems these days like a Western country

Man Farmaajo era was mad. It’s like a new country since where we ‘democratically’ and peacefully solve our problems these days like a Western country
This Apegaal is throwing stones from a glass house, didn’t Farmaajo start shooting at his ass and forced him to say “yahuud ma tihiin albaabka naga furaa”

Bumping it up will not bring back your annexed lands Mr Reer 48 Sac, XL went from this now to expanding in Eastern Middle Shabelle. What a come up :trumpsmirk: :salute: While you were twerking for Farmaajo and then he forced your ass to say “yahuud ma tihiin albaabka iga furaa”
Your fake expansion has been exposed and you can’t use 48 hours anymore. You gave us three days to hand over the killer of the xl farmer yet we told you f*ck off and you didn’t do shit. At least we never had anyone killed before we set the 48 hours before :russ:

You can’t use 48 hours anymore. You gave us three days to hand over the killer of the xl farmer yet we told you f*ck off and you didn’t do shit. At least we never had anyone killed before we set the 48 hours before :russ:

Kulaha I cant use the 48 hours thing anymore, after 2 months of Calaacal you killed someone who had nothing to do with politics and was in his farm. XL retaliated the same day and killed few Abgaals. Now in order to move past from that we asked that you hand over the killer, if you don’t then that shows that you as a whole Abgaal clan support the war and will ignite clan warfare in the region making you the aggressors either way we have nothing to lose as this land is not in Hiiraan but in Eastern Middle Shabelle. :manny:

Kulaha I cant use the 48 hours thing anymore, after 2 months of Calaacal you killed someone who had nothing to do with politics and was in his farm. XL retaliated the same day and killed few Abgaals. Now in order to move past from that we asked that you hand over the killer, if you don’t then that shows that you as a whole Abgaal clan support the war and will ignite clan warfare in the region making you the aggressors either way we have nothing to lose as this land is not in Hiiraan but in Eastern Middle Shabelle. :manny:
Reer 3 days It isn’t in middle shabelle. It’s on the border between the two regions as confirmed by that video above.

Sxb you know the whole of hawadle are involved with this anti Guudlawe/Abgaal rubbish and Hiraan state. Outside of burale who solely live in ceelbaraf district by themselves or even say agoonyar you think the other Abgaals know of your existence? You think a wacbudhan or waceysle knows about the HS tensions? I’m genuinely looking forward for hawadle looking to call out all Abgaal. All hawadle were insulting and hating guudlawe meanwhile most of us don’t know what goes on in Hiraan

It isn’t in Hiraan. It’s on the border between the two regions as confirmed by that video above. Sxb you know the whole of hawadle are involved with this anti Guudlawe/Abgaal rubbish and Hiraan state. Outside of my burale or even say agoonyar you think the other Abgaals know of your existence? You think a wacbudhan or waceysle knows about the HS tensions? I’m genuinely looking forward for hawadle looking to call out all Abgaal. All hawadle were insulting and hatin guudlawe meanwhile most of us don’t know what goes on in Hiraan
Well, the elders that spoke about XL were speaking on behalf of Beesha Abgaal so there’s no point in seperating subs. So we address you as that.

Hawadle are not against Guudlaawe as a person but of course we don’t like him sitting in our seat we have made that clear eebow there’s no hard feelings, isn’t it obvious after we made Jowhar tuulo capital and then not getting our seat because of Farmaajo we just supposed to accept Guudlaawe. President HSM knows what’s going on and after his term finishes will correct everything, no one hates Guudlaawe but of course we will do everything to sabotage his admin. That’s obvious.

Well, the elders that spoke about XL were speaking on behalf of Beesha Abgaal so there’s no point in seperating subs. So we address you as that.

Hawadle are not against Guudlaawe as a person but of course we don’t like him sitting in our seat we have made that clear eebow there’s no hard feelings, isn’t it obvious after we made Jowhar tuulo capital and then not getting our seat because of Farmaajo we just accept Guudlaawe. President HSM knows what’s going on and after his term finishes will correct everything, no one hates Guudlaawe but of course we will do everything to sabotage his admin. That’s obvious.
@Jungle where is that video of odayaal xl separating agoonyar subs let alone harti or Abgaal. Never seen our odayaal separating hawadle subs. Meanwhile sahal impresses me with how he knows our subs on here. He was the one seperating galmaax, harti and waceysle here on a regular bases. But that makes sense considering every sub of ours had high ranking national positions since 1960.

Somali Maxamed know Abgaal aren’t the ones who are angry at you or anyone right now but vice versa. You guys literally dragged a donkey around putting a picture of Ali guudlawe not to mention the sicko who makes daily threads on here for nearly 10 months now. It’s very clear who has cuqdad towards who here :manny:

Last edited:

Jungle

VIP
This Apegaal is throwing stones from a glass house, didn’t Farmaajo start shooting at his ass and forced him to say “yahuud ma tihiin albaabka naga furaa”

Well there wasn't a single abgaal politician there that day as you well know. You was Farmaajo and even towards the end you was supporting this man who unleashed the amxaaro on your people till xuud got put on house arrest

FB_IMG_1691701337078.jpg

FB_IMG_1691701328605.jpg

And what made him reconsider his extension illegal extension?

FB_IMG_1691701553268.jpg

Kula doodimaa laangaab

Heres 1 of many threads of you getting all happy over nothing. You thought sharif was for you.

Well there wasn't a single abgaal politician there that day as you well know. You was Farmaajo and even towards the end you was supporting this man who unleashed the amxaaro on your people till xuud got put on house arrest

View attachment 287083
View attachment 287084

And what made him reconsider his extension illegal extension?

View attachment 287085

Kula doodimaa laangaab

Heres 1 of many threads of you getting all happy over nothing. You thought sharif was for you.
This Apegaal acting like the night before Farmaajo didn’t do a number on you folks in Hotel Maida they were too shaken up to come in the morning and the guy who said Yahuud ma tihiin albaabka naga furaa is Abgaal Guy his name is Prof Hassan Sheekh (not HSM but the one from Adan Yabaal who is anti Hirshabelle)
0A5D2798-DA2F-4F8D-AE95-3D077C536A98.jpeg

Jungle

VIP
Reer 3 days It isn’t in middle shabelle. It’s on the border between the two regions as confirmed by that video above.

Sxb you know the whole of hawadle are involved with this anti Guudlawe/Abgaal rubbish and Hiraan state. Outside of burale who solely live in ceelbaraf district by themselves or even say agoonyar you think the other Abgaals know of your existence? You think a wacbudhan or waceysle knows about the HS tensions? I’m genuinely looking forward for hawadle looking to call out all Abgaal. All hawadle were insulting and hating guudlawe meanwhile most of us don’t know what goes on in Hiraan
Hilarious people. They've annexed nothing lol till this day Cabdalle in the vicinity haven't got involved as we act independently. Waa laga shiray earlier this week waxba isbedelaayo

View attachment 287091
I forgot Abgaal get happy when they hear Ethiopia kkkk
image.jpeg

At the other end....Dhinac kasto waa jirnaa laangaabyahow gunta ah

Trending

Latest posts