Hirshabelle election deal reached, capitol moving to Hiiraan

Rooble44

Bishop of the order of Gacanta Furan ✋
Hahahaha, Sxb. Abgaal president with crazy Ali Jeyte as VP? Hahahaha I dare him to try anything.
Hypothetically speaking, what would be the consequence? Seeing that as Somalia is trying to move away and has to some extent moved away from the xoog iyo xaniinyo narrative.
There was no use for him, the deal was reached at that point and Waare wanted to be free he was already under immense pressure.
So the only win for Xawaadle is Beledweyne being the capital? Is that it or is there more to this deal bro?

I don't understand the point of this. What will this change ?

Xawaadle gets an increase of their MPs, capital goes to them as well. Every 4 years Abgaal or Xawaadle will be VP and the latter will be president. In a highly contested FMS like Hirshabelle. He who has the FMS capital has leverage. This is not like other states where they have the capital and presidency altogether which in this Xawaadle will once every 4 years. Beledweyne is going to be built nicely as tax money won’t be leaving to Jowhar. :banderas:

Hypothetically speaking, what would be the consequence? Seeing that as Somalia is trying to move away and has to some extent moved away from the xoog iyo xaniinyo narrative.

So the only win for Xawaadle is Beledweyne being the capital? Is that it or is there more to this deal bro?

There’s more to that, we will get the presidency in 4 years time = we will get presidency and capital, and our tax money won’t leave to Jowhar. There’s more to this I will fill everyone in shortly:

Ronaldinho

All Praise To Allah |
VIP
In what sense bro? Let's say the president is Abgaal and the capital is Beledweyne. He starts doing shit you guys don't like, what can they do? I'm not being a madax-gus I promise, just trying to see it from various perspectives.
No abgaal can out manoeuvre out smart xawaadle in beledweyne we have bigger influence here, cali Jeyte iyo ugaaska xawaadle will put the president under house arrest. Abgaal have no deegan in beledweyne or hiiraan would they want to play with fire?

FBIsomalia

True Puntlander
VIP
I have question to my borther and sisters in Hiireshabelle. Since FGS created Hiireshabelle state till today I dont hear no government meeting for last four years. moving capital or choice new president will change and be active like other baby states?.

Jungle

VIP
No abgaal can out manoeuvre out smart xawaadle in beledweyne we have bigger influence here, cali Jeyte iyo ugaaska xawaadle will put the president under house arrest. Abgaal have no deegan in beledweyne or hiiraan would they want to play with fire?
:dead::dead::dead:

They should of just gave you your own state walahi. You people have a small mentality.

I have question to my borther and sisters in Hiireshabelle. Since FGS created Hiireshabelle state till today I dont hear no government meeting for last four years. moving capital or choice new president will change and be active like other baby states?.

Hirshabelle will finally be a real FMS with capital in Beledweyne. Best to be far from the chaos in Xamar. Jowhar was considered a xaafad in Xamar in 1960s

FBIsomalia

True Puntlander
VIP
Hirshabelle will finally be a real FMS with capital in Beledweyne. Best to be far from the chaos in Xamar. Jowhar was considered a xaafad in Xamar in 1960s
I hope its true. But I hear this move was to end hiraan state movements. Is that true?.

Man said 🤣
3DAB6ACE-40C7-460D-9840-2BBE0C3024D7.jpeg

Jungle

VIP
Waxaan qirayaa iney qalad aheyd inaan annagoo qabaa’il yar yar ah wax ku darsanno qowmiyad, dhinaca Xawaadlena qaladkaa anaa dusha saaranaya.

Maxaa daliil u ah iney Abgaal qowmiyad yihiin? Muddo ka badan 10 sano qowmiyaddan wexey laheyd inta uu waddan gooni u taagan leeyahay; wexey laheyd lacag u gaar ah, deked u gaar ah, garoon diyaaradeed oo u gaar ah, ciidan u gaar ah iyo madax qaran oo haddana u gaar ah. Ma jiro reer kale ee Soomaaliyeed oo sidaa gaar isugu taagi karo.

:drakelaugh:

Trending