Ethiopian troops once again to attack Protestors in Hiiraan

For every Hawiye who booty called for Marehan Buuns and Buun farmajo when he attacked Ahmed madobe and Jubaland and armed terrorist and buun mafia moryaans to attack gedo etc and who celebrated,

MAC SONKOR

That is how you deal with a donkey, use him and abuse him and beat the donkey really good

walle buuns know how to treat Donkeys and ride them good whilst whipping them

watch hawiye become president and the first person they will appoint is a Buun marehan and they will use him as a dog to attack Jubaland politically from villa somalia

@PuntiteQueen why do Mj and OG feel sorry for these people who used buun PMs as attack dogs on Jubaland and Puntland for over a decade?

Buuns have discovered the best way to treat a donkey is to beat him really good and whip him to tame him

AUN to any dead, but hawiye asked for this, booty clapped as farmajo and buuns did their evil and celebrated and join in the attacks

karma is a donkey hater tonight, when you joined in the attacks against us, did you not consider that someone who is corrupt immoral was not Guinto do the same thing to you?

support evil, like a boomerang let evil come back to you

you reap what you sow
Pipe down warya, if blackie wasn't coming across as a total bumlick to the kikuyus you lot would've had it easier. The low iqs kikuyu going on their national TV talking madobe is our guy and how they want to create their own buffer zone, they basically character assassinated him and he didn't help him self either.

To act like those HAGs leaders didn't help legitimise your uncles election - relax and don't make unnecessary enemies out of a neutral relations.

Mac Sonkor.
Somalinimo is when you don't work your ass off to backstab me since day 1. HAGs was unified, Farmajo was liked, everything was going well. Your cuqdad and continuous scheming led to the position we are in today. But alas, you failed and now in less then 40 days, we shall see.

You too are free to breakaway if you want. Nobody is stopping you, just like your neighbor, look where that took them :ohhh:
This nigga fake wadani nonsense is falling apart, continue to enjoy manhandling some minor .5 clan that joined hawiye umbrella for protection.

When the roles reverse and your folk are dragged across the streets of xamar come Feb don't start crying.

Som

VIP
Funny, never saw you complain when he used ethiopians on Raxnwayn or his constant 4 years attacks on Jubaland, arming various groups against Jubaland
Can't comment on every single thing that happens.
Let me just say I'm MX and against this type of abuse against somalis, I'm not a qabilist and I'm sure half of this group would cheer farmaajo if he was from their Clan

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
This nigga fake wadani nonsense is falling apart, continue to enjoy manhandling some minor .5 clan that joined hawiye umbrella for protection.

When the roles reverse and your folk are dragged across the streets of xamar come Feb don't start crying.
You couldn't drag my body in 91, what makes you think it will happen in 2021. Wadani or not. War iga aamus oo daawo markaan saxanahay:stressed:

Nobody will be crying nor nothing will happen :mjdontkno:

You couldn't drag my body in 91, what makes you think it will happen in 2021. Wadani or not. War iga aamus oo daawo markaan saxanahay:stressed:

Nobody will be crying nor nothing will happen :mjdontkno:
Within the last 24 hours someone literally posted a whole thread with tons of videos titled kdf war crimes in gedo, of course I didn't watch that bullshit, it probably was bunch of mxs crying and seeking help as usual, (someone correct me if wrong loool)

This tough guy act whilst simultaneously ing for help from somalis under the pretense of somalinimo is hella weird.

Come February and we will see.

Jungle

VIP
Take it on the chin and firm it. Mac Sonkor to the HAGs. Beating the drums of 91. Do what you can now, without involving innocents

AUN to the innocents
Protests been going in beledweyne since before xamar and are for different reasons. They are against the president of hs who is from the same people that are making life difficult for your uncle in xamar. I mean you could tie it all together if you want but it just goes to show most of you xaywaan mx on here dont know what you're talking about. Burning bridges left, right and centre on your way out lol

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
Protests been going in beledweyne since before xamar and are for different reasons. They are against the president of hs who is from the same people that are making life difficult for your uncle in xamar. I mean you could tie it all together if you want but it just goes to show most of you xaywaan mx on here dont know what you're talking about. Burning bridges left, right and centre on your way out lol
A HAG is a HAG. The idea is still the same. This HLF and protests are all interconnected, if your narrowmind didn't realise that yet. This protest only occured cause the election didn't go the way you liked it. Instead of accually facing Guulwade, you resorted to your primative ways of creating a front. What has HLF achieved? Your protests are only making it easy for someone to open the wounds. And clearly it has already been done

But you do you, feel free to burn down yourselves like the Imposters you are. One day Wadani, next day creating war fronts.

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
Within the last 24 hours someone literally posted a whole thread with tons of videos titled kdf war crimes in gedo, of course I didn't watch that bullshit, it probably was bunch of mxs crying and seeking help as usual, (someone correct me if wrong loool)

This tough guy act whilst simultaneously *****ing for help from somalis under the pretense of somalinimo is hella weird.

Come February and we will see.
The thread was about Kenyan claiming Jubbaland. But take it however you want. Less then 40 nights. Parliment mandate is over, so is the president soon.

We shall indeed see soon.

@Kheyre

What's going on in Hiirshabelle?
Farmaajo is using Ethiopian Troops to suppress the protesting after Djibouti (Mandated Troops for Hiiraan) refused to interfere in the politics that caused the protests.

Many innocent journalists were arrested to prevent reporting on this incident.

Ethiopians who don’t have any right to be in Hiiraan and any mandate arrived on the orders of the President Farmaajo. He relies on Ethiopians more.

40 days left. Till this Ethiopian puppet leaves.

Xuud is going to run back to canada lol. 70 arrest made apparently. All that hiraan liberation front stuffs gone out the window lol

They didn’t arrest anyone in HLF, they are based in Ceelgaal, 13kms from Beledweyne:

Farmaajo called Ethiopians and labelled these people (HLF) as terrorists who have captured Beledweyne. Ethiopians came into Beledweyne and were expecting shooting to start on spot something terrorists would do..

This was all provocation and to see if HLF would start shooting so it can be an excuse for them later as it will justify Farmaajo’s claim that HLF are terrorists. The Usual NN bots would have twisted it but now they are quiet. But since General Xuud kept calm and patient Ethiopians just arrested innocent people and injured a few whom they will be realised shortly.

Since they don’t have mandate they have to leave very soon. Ethiopians told Farmaajo that their intelligence team told him that the local “Hawadle” clan is not happy due to the interference of the state elections from Villa Somalia and that they are not terrorists like he put it.

The people arrested will be released shortly, Major Journalists were also arrested.

Since Djibouti refuses to interfere and Ethiopians have to leave since they don’t have mandate to be in Hiiraan.

Farmaajo fucked up bad in Hiiraan, Dont be suprised if he used Eritreans in Mogadishu.

Rooble44

Bishop of the order of Gacanta Furan ✋
They didn’t arrest anyone in HLF, they are based in Ceelgaal, 13kms from Beledweyne:

Farmaajo called Ethiopians and labelled these people (HLF) as terrorists who have captured Beledweyne. Ethiopians came into Beledweyne and were expecting shooting to start on spot something terrorists would do..

This was all provocation and to see if HLF would start shooting so it can be an excuse for them later as it will justify Farmaajo’s claim that HLF are terrorists. The Usual NN bots would have twisted it but now they are quiet. But since General Xuud kept calm and patient Ethiopians just arrested innocent people and injured a few whom they will be realised shortly.

Since they don’t have mandate they have to leave very soon. Ethiopians told Farmaajo that their intelligence team told him that the local “Hawadle” clan is not happy due to the interference of the state elections from Villa Somalia and that they are not terrorists like he put it.

The people arrested will be released shortly, Major Journalists were also arrested.

Since Djibouti refuses to interfere and Ethiopians have to leave since they don’t have mandate to be in Hiiraan.

Farmaajo fucked up bad in Hiiraan, Dont be suprised if he used Eritreans in Mogadishu.
I lowkey underestimated Xawaadle, you guys are trying your best not to get wrapped up in a confrontation with Abgaal, which is what Farmaajo set you up with to be honest. The next few weeks should be interesting.

I lowkey underestimated Xawaadle, you guys are trying your best not to get wrapped up in a confrontation with Abgaal, which is what Farmaajo set you up with to be honest. The next few weeks should be interesting.

We are all united against Gedo buuns like you. We will NEVER forget Ethiopian genocide under Farmajoo in Beledweyne.

Jungle

VIP
A HAG is a HAG. The idea is still the same. This HLF and protests are all interconnected, if your narrowmind didn't realise that yet. This protest only occured cause the election didn't go the way you liked it. Instead of accually facing Guulwade, you resorted to your primative ways of creating a front. What has HLF achieved? Your protests are only making it easy for someone to open the wounds. And clearly it has already been done

But you do you, feel free to burn down yourselves like the Imposters you are. One day Wadani, next day creating war fronts.
Im not xawaadle lol. Read the post again. HAG is HAG to you on the internet and i can tell. Your uncle is burning bridges everywhere just know that.

Literally no one is looking at it like that at all. You'd want that tho im sure.

Mac Sonkor.
Somalinimo is when you don't work your ass off to backstab me since day 1. HAGs was unified, Farmajo was liked, everything was going well. Your cuqdad and continuous scheming led to the position we are in today. But alas, you failed and now in less then 40 days, we shall see.

You too are free to breakaway if you want. Nobody is stopping you, just like your neighbor, look where that took them :ohhh:

Me as a isaaq nigga watching this mess from a distance
giphy.gif

We not anti-Abgaal sxb but anti-Dulmi. We went into agreement with each other. If we want to change the agreement it should be us changing it not a Looma Ooyan Marexan from Gedo.

Even Abgaal picked up guns against Guudlaawe in Shabellaha Dhexe

⬇️

We not anti-Abgaal sxb but anti-Dulmi. We went into agreement with each other. If we want to change the agreement it should be us changing it not a Looma Ooyan Marexan from Gedo.

Sxb don't try to restart the bs propaganda against Guudlaawe - no weasel antics akh - stick true to your course and continue to push for hiiraan state.

Shebelle dhexe folk seem content with their man

Last edited:

Rooble44

Bishop of the order of Gacanta Furan ✋
We are all united against Gedo buuns like you. We will NEVER forget Ethiopian genocide under Farmajoo in Beledweyne.
Shaddap shegaato fool xun.

Literally no one is looking at it like that at all. You'd want that tho im sure.
Why would I want that? We share a hiiran together, and they're my reer antis. I literally don't want anything bad happening to them.

Why would you think its dulmi bro? Xawaadle aren't even the majority in Hiiran, let alone Hirshabeele. When you've got guys like Osoble saying nobody but Xawaadle will be a president in Hiiraan, you're bound to get negative energy coming your way. You get what I'm trying to say though? You've got Gaaljecel, Baadicade, Jijeele, Abgaal, Makane to name a few who live there. Why does Xawaadle feel entitled to the seat even though they're not technically Hawiye but Meyle Samaale and not the largest in terms of numbers?

I realize my line of questioning is coming across a little aggressive but I promise that's not my aim as I'm genuinely curious.

Shaddap shegaato fool xun.

Why would I want that? We share a hiiran together, and they're my reer antis. I literally don't want anything bad happening to them.

Why would you think its dulmi bro? Xawaadle aren't even the majority in Hiiran, let alone Hirshabeele. When you've got guys like Osoble saying nobody but Xawaadle will be a president in Hiiraan, you're bound to get negative energy coming your way. You get what I'm trying to say though? You've got Gaaljecel, Baadicade, Jijeele, Abgaal, Makane to name a few who live there. Why does Xawaadle feel entitled to the seat even though they're not technically Hawiye but Meyle Samaale and not the largest in terms of numbers?

I realize my line of questioning is coming across a little aggressive but I promise that's not my aim as I'm genuinely curious.

How many clans live in Konfuur Galbeed and Jubaland?

Or Even Galmudug?

its called Power Sharing from the top seats all the way down to the ministries that’s where the other clans have other positions.

I stopped reading when you somehow came up with a new theory that Hawadle are not the majority in Hiiraan.

Trending