Ethiopian Muslims taking over Ethiopia

Why would a Muslim takeover be a good thing? Song, dance, good drinks---all the things that make Ethiopia livable despite its poverty will suddenly go away with too much Islam. Do you need suicide bombings? The African mind and Islam is not a good mix at all.

Zayn

Visionary from Garbaharey
Why would a Muslim takeover be a good thing? Song, dance, good drinks---all the things that make Ethiopia livable despite its poverty will suddenly go away with too much Islam. Do you need suicide bombings? The African mind and Islam is not a good mix at all.
Islam does not advocate such behaviours. Suicide is big NO in Islam. The prophet had a Jew neighbor whom he used to visit whenever the Jew fell ill. It is the people who corrupt the religion to benefit themselves

Who do you know?
I've chatted with Somalis in Seattle and it's not really a thing. There;s a few who date non Ethios but most stick to themselves. We have a habit of hyping up ourselves online which doesn't reflect reality.

I also have sc and DMs of Eri tings, Muslimas, living in Australia and they say habeshas don't fuk with us in general. Never seen xabashii girls with a Somali on socials, only the opposite. lol

Tukraq

VIP
I've chatted with Somalis in Seattle and it's not really a thing. There;s a few who date non Ethios but most stick to themselves. We have a habit of hyping up ourselves online which doesn't reflect reality.

I also have sc and DMs of Eri tings, Muslimas, living in Australia and they say habeshas don't fuk with us in general. Never seen xabashii girls with a Somali on socials, only the opposite. lol
Why are you talking about Australia? I said Seattle, ask your Seattle friends if they been with habeshas especially in south and west Seattle, it’s definantly a thing

Fantasies? Come over bro, easy lays, remember that one ethio from Seattle couldn’t respond because I gave him facts? Yeah cause if you live here then you know lol, literally every habesha has been with a abdi at least once
why are you arguing with this habeshit :kodaksmiley: it’s known fact that habesha girls go After abdis in Toronto and Seattle

why are you arguing with this habeshit :kodaksmiley: it’s known fact that habesha girls go After abdis in Toronto and Seattle
There's literally a Christian Torontian Ethio who openly told twitter that Somalis girls "live for xabashe men". He's dated/fuked a bunch of xalimos too. I can show u if u want :mjlol:

There's literally a Christian Torontian Ethio who openly told twitter that Somalis girls "live for xabashe men". He's dated/fuked a bunch of xalimos too. I can show u if u want :mjlol:
Let them degenerate xalimos smash aids ridden haneshas:pachah1:why should I care? It’s funny when You get triggered everytime someone brings up your precious hooker habeshits

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
@Tukraq

I don't know why our Ethiopian friend is shocked, there's nothing wrong with abdi dating a liya and vice verse. It happens so often that's it's not a big deal here. Generally speaking, we get along here in Seattle from shared identity growing up together, I remember we protected Ethiopians in high school from bad people and so on. Let's all respect each other and get to know one another :)

Macalin M

Out here
@Tukraq

I don't know why our Ethiopian friend is shocked, there's nothing wrong with abdi dating a liya and vice verse. It happens so often that's it's not a big deal here. Generally speaking, we get along here in Seattle from shared identity growing up together, I remember we protected Ethiopians in high school from bad people and so on. Let's all respect each other and get to know one another :)
Ok! Now that akhi Jiron has spoken let’s end this conversation as it was kinda embarrassing reading this kkkkk