Ethiopian Muslims taking over Ethiopia

why do your kind and exact type claim being Somali? like what’s the actual point? i would literally pay to see your face i can almost say wallahi you’re ugly as shit fuckin fgm clitless dhil0, f*ck outta our community you sket. Who even says stuff like that especially people that are our enemies?
wtf
:russ:

why do your kind and exact type claim being Somali? like what’s the actual point? i would literally pay to see your face i can almost say wallahi you’re ugly as shit fuckin fgm clitless dhil0, f*ck outta our community you sket. Who even says stuff like that especially people that are our enemies?
There’s no point in being angry at anonymous people:meleshame: Let’s spend more time into finding solutions to make somalia the greatest country in Africa :obama::rejoice:

Zayn

Visionary from Garbaharey
How am I the ajanabi when I want nothing to do with raw meat eaters? Just because you have a xabeshi fetish doesn’t mean anyone who disagrees with it is secretly nonSomali. The level of thirst over Ethiopian women is cringy as f*ck. They don’t want you.
Actually they do. You find them learning Somali language and singing in Somali or singing abt Somalis

Actually they do. You find them learning Somali language and singing in Somali or singing abt Somalis
Doesn’t mean that they f*ck Abdis. I don’t know why you niggas are so hellbent on getting their women. Why don’t you focus on protecting your own in the first place? Ethiopians are out there raping Somali women and pillaging our land everyday. Have some self respect.

Zayn

Visionary from Garbaharey
Doesn’t mean that they f*ck Abdis. I don’t know why you niggas are so hellbent on getting their women. Why don’t you focus on protecting your own in the first place? Ethiopians are out there raping Somali women and pillaging our land everyday. Have some self respect.
Nuh I don't want anything to do with Ethiopian women but I just corrected you cos they aint like you paint them to be.

Tukraq

VIP
don't know where you live but in my experience (Seattle), they do, infact every habeshas has been with an abdi at one point, second of all how are they pillaging our land or raping our women? we have no border or contact with habeshas
Ethiopia-States-Map.png