Ethiopian Muslims taking over Ethiopia

Wtf are u even saying?? :mjlol::russ::drakelaugh:

lmao @ "fake numbers" and "Christian settlers from other regions"

doesn't change the fact that Harar is a Christian city. Good night.
It’s fake, Harar is and has always been a Muslim city. Christian settlers are irrelevant today and will always be, they will eventually return to their own regions.

Lmao danyeers :deadrose:

FYI, Xabeshi women like them some bbc too. The xabeshi girls that you’re stalking on Instagram are getting some from Tyrone and Jamal :siilaanyosmile:
you see what i mean? a lot of you are not right in the head wallahi. tf is bbc? are you a or something

Wtf are u even saying?? :mjlol::russ::drakelaugh:

lmao @ "fake numbers" and "Christian settlers from other regions"

doesn't change the fact that Harar is a Christian city. Good night.
First of all are you a Somali and are you a gaal? You seem like an Ethiopian/Eritrean. Secondly, Harar will never be a Christian city. Ever. Demographics change but it is a historical Islamic city. End of.

First of all are you a Somali and are you a gaal? You seem like an Ethiopian/Eritrean. Secondly
Don't fukin kill me :ftw9nwa:

Even statistical data triggers yall ffs. Harar is majority Christian populated. Just deal with it. Hararis have been genocided and are in very low numbers.

VixR

Veritas
Let’s state the obvious: it’s better for the country if the Orthodox remain the majority.

**Don’t take this as religious hostility. It’s just the truth.**

VixR

Veritas
Explain...? What would happen if Muslims were the majority?
B181EA44-A09B-49D1-9905-754F7D12442C.jpg

gettyimages-903916738-2_custom-fc31d691816f8351ec0547b8d1810d4577400c88-s800-c85.jpg
somalia_1799465c.jpg
0fb06d6211b4f065101528312a77521d.jpg
24somalia.inline.A.650.jpg

Quality of life would go down, especially for women and children. There would be religious strife and chaos, guns and Qurans. The country would become an attractive playground for extremist Muslim ideologies.

Ethiopian Christians preserve their cultural attributes and tend to be moderate (Ethiopian Muslims are currently, but a shift to where they become majority would bring with it major pitfalls). Look at the video in the DP, it’s a complete erasure of their identity as Ethiopians into Arab garb-wearing chanting. There is no extremist Christian militancy being bankrolled by powerful foreign “Christians”.

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP

gettyimages-903916738-2_custom-fc31d691816f8351ec0547b8d1810d4577400c88-s800-c85.jpg
somalia_1799465c.jpg

Quality of life would go down, especially for women and children. There would be religious strife and chaos, guns and Qurans. The country would become an attractive playground for extremist Muslim ideologies.

Ethiopian Christians preserve their cultural attributes and tend to be moderate (Ethiopian Muslims are currently, but a shift to where they become majority would bring with it major pitfalls). Look at the video in the DP, it’s a complete erasure of their identity as Ethiopians into Arab garb-wearing chanting. There is no extremist Christian militancy being bankrolled by powerful foreign “Christians”.
Sadly I must agree with this atheist/gaal/shaytan. It's best Ethiopia stays governed by moderate Christians who preserve their own identity, culture and religion. The world would look terrible if we all wore Muslim garbs.

VixR

Veritas
Sadly I must agree with this atheist/gaal/shaytan. It's best Ethiopia stays governed by moderate Christians who preserve their own identity, culture and religion. The world would look terrible if we all wore Muslim garbs.
I’m curious, did you feel warmth when you watched the video?

somalia_1799465c.jpg

You just like them orthodox light skin timo jileec highlanders cus they don't karbash gaals as much as us. I bet u love reading about Ethiopian history and Axumites.

Nothing is permanent in this world. The extremism among Muslims will calm down and Christians will experience more hardships, and the cycle repeats.

that's ur future

VixR

Veritas
You just like them orthodox light skin timo jileec highlanders cus they don't karbash gaals as much as us. I bet u love reading about Ethiopian history and Axumites.

Nothing is permanent in this world. The extremism among Muslims will calm down and Christians will experience more hardships, and the cycle repeats.

that's ur future
What? I don’t know the first thing about Axumites (I know some things about other ancient peoples). I don’t particularly care about their history, least of all what they look like.

I’ve known a few intimately and they’re chill.

Notice they’re not creepy like the monstrosity in the DP that looks like a protest. They’re singing in their own language, and look happy.

you’re a big weirdo lmaoo, wait till i show you Habesha girls with Somali guys wallahi, all of you are gonna see
Loser don’t quote me days later for the second time. Did the truth make you triggered? Xabeshi women barely want their own men who are better than Somali men, so why would they want you?

Loser don’t quote me days later for the second time. Did the truth make you triggered? Xabeshi women barely want their own men who are better than Somali men, so why would they want you?
why do your kind and exact type claim being Somali? like what’s the actual point? i would literally pay to see your face i can almost say wallahi you’re ugly as shit fuckin fgm clitless dhil0, f*ck outta our community you sket. Who even says stuff like that especially people that are our enemies?

burn in hell you lil loool this is why Mali dudes don’t respect any of you, we literally get head off yall in your hijabs and buss it open for us in public parks, clitless alien heads

Ethiopia has more worrying issues than religion, you guys are forgetting that 600+ Somalis got killed last year cuz of oromo barbarian scums, even religion, these barbarians still go back to their roots.

why do your kind and exact type claim being Somali? like what’s the actual point? i would literally pay to see your face i can almost say wallahi you’re ugly as shit fuckin fgm clitless dhil0, f*ck outta our community you sket. Who even says stuff like that especially people that are our enemies?
You mad? I can’t praise Ethiopian men because they’re our enemies, but you salivate over their sisters and daughters? :mjlaugh: