Ethiopian Muslims taking over Ethiopia

Yet another post about xabeshis. Can’t yall spend one minute not talking about them. SubhannAllah get a grip.

are you secretly some Habesha yute or something? first Habesha women don’t wanna f*ck Somali men and now this loooool
How am I the ajanabi when I want nothing to do with raw meat eaters? Just because you have a xabeshi fetish doesn’t mean anyone who disagrees with it is secretly nonSomali. The level of thirst over Ethiopian women is cringy as f*ck. They don’t want you.

How am I the ajanabi when I want nothing to do with raw meat eaters? Just because you have a xabeshi fetish doesn’t mean anyone who disagrees with it is secretly nonSomali. The level of thirst over Ethiopian women is cringy as f*ck. They don’t want you.
how do you know who Habesha girls want and who they don’t want you fuckin dhil0 ? probz one of them elephant sized looking habiryars that gets pissed off when Somali dudes want Ajnabi chicks or vice versa

just because your kind got validation by taking off their knickers for danyeers and shaming their people, doesn’t mean Habesha girls don’t want me.

Yet another post about xabeshis. Can’t yall spend one minute not talking about them. SubhannAllah get a grip.

This thread isn’t about Habeshas, it’s about the spread of Islam in Ethiopia and wishing them success in doing so

Did you read or do you have a problem with the spread of Islam in Ethiopia?

LMAO Harar is mostly Christian now :mjlol:

I don’t think so, from their federal system, Hararis rule Harar but the population is mostly Oromo Muslims I believe.

This thread isn’t about Habeshas, it’s about the spread of Islam in Ethiopia and wishing them success in doing so

Did you read or do you have a problem with the spread of Islam in Ethiopia?

I don’t think so, from their federal system, Hararis rule Harar but the population is mostly Oromo Muslims I believe.
I'm sorry but that is factually incorrect :yacadiim:

upload_2019-10-20_3-7-57.png

Hararis are the minority in Harar and a lot of them live outside of it too, Haile Selassie karbashed them real hard.

just because your kind got validation by taking off their knickers for danyeers and shaming their people, doesn’t mean Habesha girls don’t want me.
Lmao danyeers :deadrose:

FYI, Xabeshi women like them some bbc too. The xabeshi girls that you’re stalking on Instagram are getting some from Tyrone and Jamal :siilaanyosmile: