Ethiopian guy threatens to throw 3 AA females off balcony after he catches them stealing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeadStar

I dare u to show yourself.
You are exactly a hypocrite. You said the Somalis on this site must stop degrading other Africans, yet here you are degrading Ethiopians (who are Africans). Stop being a dumbass hypocrite begging for black unity when you're insulting Ethiopians.
Somalis are from yemen as well then, go look in the mirror you . We look the same as Ethiopian people compared to bantus.
Y’all got triggered because he insulted Ethiopians?
:chrisfreshhah:

Anaa waso xabashida damaaan tooda.
:mjlol:

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
What is she doing here?

The shouted at her while she was minding her own business and they started calling her the original the Babylon and the Cushitic demon who will be enslaved and their women will be concubines. So she responded by karbashing them with facts and also disturbing their speach and not letting them to even even finish. :cryinglaughsmiley:

The shouted at her while she was minding her own business and they started calling her the original the Babylon and the Cushitic demon who will be enslaved and their women will be concubines. So she responded by karbashing them with facts and also disturbing their speach and not letting them to even even finish. :cryinglaughsmiley:

Gabiley boss? Hoyadaa Waas

DeadStar

I dare u to show yourself.
So... u think it’s funny? Waa runn wah! We will take their women as concubines wtf. I personally want to hire them as strippers at one of my future strip clubs in Mogadishu.

Big booty habesha es. ISSA f*ck FEST. Negro.

They for the gang.

Some somalis are always gonna be mad at everything. I remember some xalimo on here got mad because some Somali niggas prefer ethiopian prostitutes , but it's like unless you're a prostitute you shouldn't get mad especially because we are defiling other women and not our own in such a way you should be happy we prefer to keep habashis where they belong
as prostitutes, and our Somali women on a pedestal still.

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
My bad if that ain't you, was about to give you my address so we can club each other to death

What did Gabiley Boss do to you sxb? Was he evil?

200w.gif

wow wow Johnny :whoa:
dont bring in hoyos to this .if he karbashed your hoyo on youtube dont drag it to here on somalispot .he sounds like a reformed somali , give him a chance Johnny will ya.

Hey hey i'm a civil man, but if a guy keeps spouting he wants to kill all Somali atheists habeeyn yow maalin i want to test that xoolo see if he is about that, my bad to get triggered cos of a internet persona

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
So it is you z3zrULC and you are just as superficial in your belief like the rest of them Welcome :donkey:

Back to my Micheal Jackson collection

There is nothing more in this world I hate than Somali gaals. :susp:

If I ever see you anywhere in Somali peninsula. Best believe I will be hunting you gaals.

giphy.gif

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
seeing the salmonella dwarfs make a meme out of themselves brightens my day. Etoobiya ha burbuurto

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
Let's take it up a notch so you will take my invite, you are a fulaay like your prophet who fled to Medina, it is easy to talk shit behind from the PC my youth

Come to Toronto and link me up pussy. I would violate you for fun. I'd make you look tiny when you see me in real and now you're insulting my prophet? Once you die, you'll be the real coward behind the PC.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending