Ethiopian guy threatens to throw 3 AA females off balcony after he catches them stealing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

full

:drakelaugh:I'm so happy. Ethiopians are being exposed for the anti-black garbage they really are.
:pachah1:This Raw meat eating garbage was so aggressive because of all his salmonella.

:drakelaugh:I'm so happy. Ethiopians are being exposed for the anti-black garbage they really are.
:pachah1:This Raw meat eating garbage was so aggressive because of all his salmonella.
Aren't you the same exact person who was crying and begging for #BlackUnity, and now you're insulting Ethiopians?

Yeah, black unity my ass. Stop calling other people self haters when they make fun of Bantus when you're right here insulting Ethiopians.

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
I love Ethiopians. This Ethiopian chick was violating these stupid AA who was on sum "WE WUZ JEWZ AND SHIEET".

She was like my people were kings and queens nigga while y'all niggas were slaves with no history. :drakelaugh:

Aren't you the same exact person who was crying and begging for #BlackUnity, and now you're insulting Ethiopians?

Yeah, black unity my ass. Stop calling other people self haters when they make fun of Bantus when you're right here insulting Ethiopians.
A Bantu is closer to me than a disgusting Ethiopian.

I love Ethiopians. This Ethiopian chick was violating these stupid AA who was on sum "WE WUZ JEWZ AND SHIEET".

She was like my people were kings and queens nigga while y'all niggas were slaves with no history. :drakelaugh:

I remember you on YouTube calling them Habeshi raw meat eaters :lolbron:

You're a hypocrite. Don't call other people self hating for making fun of black people when you're doing the same thing right now towards Ethiopians.
I'm not a hypocrite. Bantus are not the ones that are starving millions of Somalis and not allowing food aid to be delivered to them.

LMFAO skip to 10:20 if anybody doesn't wanna watch the whole thing :chrisfreshhah: these niggas went from "we wuz kangz" to "go back to africa " really quick because of these habashi es :mjlol:

I'm not a hypocrite. Bantus are not the ones that are starving millions of Somalis and not allowing food aid to be delivered to them.
You are exactly a hypocrite. You said the Somalis on this site must stop degrading other Africans, yet here you are degrading Ethiopians (who are Africans). Stop being a dumbass hypocrite begging for black unity when you're insulting Ethiopians.

You are exactly a hypocrite. You said the Somalis on this site must stop degrading other Africans, yet here you are degrading Ethiopians (who are Africans). Stop being a dumbass hypocrite begging for black unity when you're insulting Ethiopians.
:siilaanyosmile:Ethiopians are from Yemen, therefore they're not really Africans.

Status
Not open for further replies.