Ethiopian bashing

Nice to see you all being busy doing your self therapy :). Great! Have fun as long as it helps ease the harsh reality on the ground. We are also busy with something else, I admit not so entertaining as yours but we all have to do what we have to do. Cheers!

:wow1:
Tell your Ethiopian cousin Waaqo to stop rewriting history and mocking Somalis while he is on Somali forums with 20 different alts.

We have no underlying hate for chill habeshas like you, only issue we have is with Waaqo which with his 10 different pants comes on and discredits our history.

Hope you have a good day, sister.

:i83dwbv: why would I be mad? I'm just asking why a Sudani woman would marry a Christian Amhara! that's all :mjlaugh:

@Asaana @Nomoregames2019 we would like the opinion of the "Nubain with an Arab grnadfather" opinion on this matter :krs:
Sudanese Americans are very westernized lol. If she tried the same in Sudan her entire family would disown her.

Wait are you that banned Habesha guy that claimed Ethiopians in Sudan are successful and own mansions and luxury cars? :dead1:

Sudanese Americans are very westernized lol. If she tried the same in Sudan her entire family would disown her.

Wait are you that banned Habesha guy that claimed Ethiopians in Sudan are successful and own mansions and luxury cars? :dead1:
He probably is

somalis aren't normal people. They all pretend to be anti ethiopia and shout itobiya ha burburto, but when it gets to it, what I've witnessed is that every somali person would be pre ethiopia when their political idols are, or they defend it at least...

She got dragged anyways on social media for it, because Sudanese people thought that she was an Ethiopian woman larping as a Sudanese woman as no sane Sudanese person marries an Ethiopian let alone a FOB like she did.

Last edited:

Trending