Ethiopian bashing

Octavian

Hmm
VIP
Skjermbilde 2020-05-07 kl. 02.01.16.png

Yukon_Niner

Ugaas of the supreme gentleman
VIP
Oh guys btw I found some Ethiopian weirdo sperging out in the geopolitics sub of Reddit. I was wondering if it was this guy, I might check it out.

I said Ethiopian women and not men. I can play that game too, finding videos of Ethiopian women with different races of men lol. It doesn't faze me what one Sudani girl raised in America, does with her life lol.
Oh nom you get me wrong....HE'S CHRISTIAN :i83dwbv::i83dwbv::i83dwbv::i83dwbv:

That's the sad part :frdfvsb: how could she marry a Christian Amxara kang but not a pious Sudani man?

AUN Sudani men

Oh guys btw I found some Ethiopian weirdo sperging out in the geopolitics sub of Reddit. I was wondering if it was this guy, I might check it out.
"Oh guys btw I found some transvestite weirdo sperging out about his womanly titties in the general section of the forum. I was wodering if it was this guy, I might check it out."

:silanyosmile:

guys is my trolling good? Too harsh? I don't want nobody's feelings hurt here!

@Nomoregames2019 sorry for showing you the Sudani woman that married a Christian Amhara :it0tdo8: I know that in reality at least 12.6% of Sudani women wouldn't do that.

Invader

👾pʅɹoʍ pǝʇɐʅǝxᴉd ɐ uᴉ ƃuᴉʌᴉʅ👾
Ethiopians are scum. They are the lower caste in the Somali social structure. In Djibouti they fight for any scraps of leftovers.:russ:Abiy is helping the country for sure

Oh nom you get me wrong....HE'S CHRISTIAN :i83dwbv::i83dwbv::i83dwbv::i83dwbv:

That's the sad part :frdfvsb: how could she marry a Christian Amxara kang but not a pious Sudani man?

AUN Sudani men

Thats one example you showed. I don't give a shit about one Sudani girl like I said. Whats more sad is that Ethiopian women come to Sudan to work as maids and s, like thousands of them and get paid in pennies. Habesha women are the cumbuckets of the Arab world.

Yukon_Niner

Ugaas of the supreme gentleman
VIP
Hmmm idk but at least it's not an edited youtube comment :krs:
That was actually from years ago and it definitely wasn't edited.

Seriously though why do you keep spamming the thread. Damn 5'2 nigga compensating for his height by shitting all over.

Thats one example you showed. I don't give a shit about one Sudani girl like said. Whats more sad is that Ethiopian women come to Sudan to work as maids and *****s, like thousands of them and get paid in pennies. Habesha women are the cumbuckets of the Arab world.
Well I actually lived in the UAE for 3 years and I can tell you that's not the case.

It's not nice giving blows to refugees sxb :i83dwbv:

western Sudanis are eird though, why would they mary Chritian habesha men?? :hmm:

That was actually from years ago and it definitely wasn't edited.

Seriously though why do you keep spamming the thread. Damn 5'2 nigga compensating for his height by shitting all over.
Multiple replies require multiple replies sxb :it0tdo8: I'm not 5''2 but if I was maybe I could make up the extra height by lifting my titties upwards if I had them as big as yours :it0tdo8:

Trending

Latest posts