Ethiopian bashing

Invader

👾pʅɹoʍ pǝʇɐʅǝxᴉd ɐ uᴉ ƃuᴉʌᴉʅ👾
Thats one example you showed. I don't give a shit about one Sudani girl like I said. Whats more sad is that Ethiopian women come to Sudan to work as maids and *****s, like thousands of them and get paid in pennies. Habesha women are the cumbuckets of the Arab world.
I've seen Ethiopians trying to go to the Middle East trying to bee maids and their passports get stolen and they don't get no money. So basically slaves:drakelaugh::drakelaugh::drakelaugh:

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
Lowkey ajnabis on this forum get mad butthurt when you insult them you can feel the cuqdad wallahi while we joke about each other as Somalis all the time, waa proper jileec those ajnabis kkkkkkkkk. It's shows how mature and rageedi we Somalis are compared to them.

Well I actually lived in the UAE for 3 years and I can tell you that's not the case.

It's not nice giving blows to refugees sxb :i83dwbv:

western Sudanis are eird though, why would they mary Chritian habesha men?? :hmm:

Sure you did lol. Habesha people are treated like shit everywhere in the Arab world, Somalis and Sudanese people are way more respected than them in other middle eastern countries.

The only weirdo is you because you are obsessed with this one Sudanese girl who married a fobish Habesha guy, well done I am happy that you managed to find one example of this lol.

Last edited:

Yukon_Niner

Ugaas of the supreme gentleman
VIP
Multiple replies require multiple replies sxb :it0tdo8: I'm not 5''2 but if I was maybe I could make up the extra height by lifting my titties upwards if I had them as big as yours :it0tdo8:
It seems 5'2 habeshas don't know what pecs are, truly I feel blessed as 5'10 geeljire I heard you have to ask people at the gym to lift the weights of the rack for you:wow:

Sxb your description is telling me those are your mother's titties also I mean they quote me like 3 times?

Octavian

Hmm
VIP
Skjermbilde 2020-05-07 kl. 03.38.16.png

big-piece-raw-meat-wih-spices-rosemary_114579-3260.jpg

USE TO MAKE A BUNDLE WHEN I WORKED IN A BUTCHER SHOP

WOULD SELL THIS FOR 200 A POP TO THE
HABESHA COMMUNITY IN MARYLAND

AND I PAID ONLY 30 BUCKS BECAUSE I WAS A EMPLOYEE NORMAL PRICE 50

SHOUT OUT TO @Emily YOU A REAL ONE

You mean when "Waaqo of Punt" (me apparently) single handedly caused half the faraaxs and xalimos on this site to become insecure, get PTSD, fall into depression, and nearly made half the forum leave + apparently destroyed everyone here in debates.

yeah I've been told :mjlaugh:

I'll try to emulate his impeccable techniques as much as I can :silanyosmile:
I LIKED HIM TIT FOR TAT I WOULD DISS HIM HE WOULD DISS ME GOOD TIMES WITH THAT RAW ASS EATING BASTARD YES I SAID ASS HE ATE DONKEY RAW MEAT A DISGUSTING VILE CREATURE HE WAS

Nice to see you all being busy doing your self-therapy :). Great! Have fun as long as it helps ease the harsh reality on the ground. We are also busy with something else, I admit not so entertaining as yours but we all have to do what we have to do. Cheers!

Last edited:

Trending