Ethiopian bashing

Yukon_Niner

Ugaas of the supreme gentleman
VIP
that thread on @Farabuuto reminded me I missed this site when it use to be hostile to Ethiopians, back when @Emily would hit every farax with ashy abdi out of pure frustration and @Factz would continue to rip into her.

downloadfile-2.jpg

I remember this comment, it had me laughing for a full minute. Not as funny anymore but good memories:wow:

downloadfile.png

Man I remember this too.

Apparently they started eating raw meat because they didn't have time to cook during war. This had. Tendency of triggering the very few savage 5'2 niggas we had.

Mass Treatment of Intestinal Parasites Among Ethiopian Immigrants

And not only do these folks have Calool worms they also have futo worms which contribute to HIV/AIDS. That was the joke anyway. Oh I also remember that thread where someone joked about their retarded dances formed because the worms would get in their spine from eating raw hilib, but I can't seem to find it. If you can find it please link it I wanna read that again.

Those were some funny days

@nine @Basic @Afrique @Gibiin-Udug @Radical Canjeerorism @TekNiKo @fox

that thread on @Farabuuto reminded me I missed this site when it use to be hostile to Ethiopians, back when @Emily would hit every farax with ashy abdi out of pure frustration and @Factz would continue to rip into her.
You mean when "Waaqo of Punt" (me apparently) single handedly caused half the faraaxs and xalimos on this site to become insecure, get PTSD, fall into depression, and nearly made half the forum leave + apparently destroyed everyone here in debates.

yeah I've been told :mjlaugh:

I'll try to emulate his impeccable techniques as much as I can :silanyosmile:

downloadfile.png

Man I remember this too.

Apparently they started eating raw meat because they didn't have time to cook during war. This had. Tendency of triggering the very few savage 5'2 niggas we had.
It's not even a "lady" it's a Somali troll...most likely from here too. I don't think an "Abyssinian Lady" would write such things about her own womenfolk :it0tdo8::it0tdo8::it0tdo8:

1588808350799.png

:krs::krs::krs::krs:

BetterDaysAhead

#JusticeForShukriAbdi #FreeYSL
VIP
It's not even a "lady" it's a Somali troll...most likely from here too. I don't think an "Abyssinian Lady" would write such things about her own womenfolk :it0tdo8::it0tdo8::it0tdo8:

View attachment 114484

You forgot to crop out your account alula/waaqo
Alula and Waaqo were both boasting about being “Auxamite” all the time, just the wordings/typing, the way he attacked Somalis for no reason 24/7, the relentless trolling, it was so obviously Waaqo all along
Our good friend @Waaqo of Punt
View attachment 83859
Dude still has somali **** in his mouth

Bruh I remember people in Sudan, use to tell me that Ethiopian women are dirty and are full of AIDS/HIV, I guess that they weren't lying after all.

Last edited:

Yukon_Niner

Ugaas of the supreme gentleman
VIP
You mean when "Waaqo of Punt" (me apparently) single handedly caused half the faraaxs and xalimos on this site to become insecure, get PTSD, fall into depression, and nearly made half the forum leave + apparently destroyed everyone here in debates.

yeah I've been told :mjlaugh:

I'll try to emulate his impeccable techniques as much as I can :silanyosmile:
Anyone could have edited that. I wonder who would edit a youtube comment and save the screenshot to pass around different Somali forums :krs::krs::krs::krs::krs::krs:

View attachment 114484

Man quoted me 3 times:dead:

Look man you need to stop praising your old account and stop getting angry over anything to do with Ethiopia. You could've held your cover for longer.

5'2 gremlin niggas really do have a Napoleon complex

Yes. I heard about the HIV too. But why did this Sudani girl marry a CHRISTIAN Amhara

:hmm: :hmm: :hmm: I thought Sudanese women were pious

I said Ethiopian women and not men. I can play that game too, finding videos of Ethiopian women with different races of men lol. It doesn't faze me what one Sudani girl raised in America, does with her life lol.

Trending

Latest posts