Ethiopian 🇪🇹 nationalists are engaging in misinformation campaigns aimed at Eritrea, Eritrean history, Eritrea‘s independence and its sea

Attachments

• IMG_1024.jpeg
    IMG_1024.jpeg
    1,013.2 KB · Views: 46

seldiboy

Resident Eritrean | Ye's strongest soldier
Tigrayans and Eritreans are not just brothers. They’re one people. The diaspora of both sides of the Mereb are now working together to bridge the gap between the two communities and break the artificial border between Eritreans and Tigrayans. I know it pains you PFDJ supporters to see this
Fk off. No one cares for your Agazian ethnonationalist bullshit. Anyone with half a braincell knows you Adgi Nhamedu types are Tigrayan chauvinist, anti Muslim and anti-Hamasien.

The people of Kebessa ain’t falling for your tricks. You agames have fooled a couple of naïve and miskeen Akele youths but the rest of Kebessa knows the REAL history between us and Tigray (and it certainly isn’t “brotherhood”). That’s why you guys fear us Hama. We’ve sent you to your graves before and we won’t hesitate to do it again. 600K hasadat already in the dirt. Lets make it a million

seldiboy

Eritrean defense agreements will steer your nation forward to quell any desent, Ethiopia being in BRICS hasn’t gained them any more clout with Russia that Eritrea already has. Assab port is in safe hand as long as these foreign relations are not wasted.

I’m really unhappy with the current dynamic in the horn when it was not too long ago that I thought us Horn of Africa countries could from a trade bloc together.
Russians will have a base in Massawa or Assab

Fk off. No one cares for your Agazian ethnonationalist bullshit. Anyone with half a braincell knows you Adgi Nhamedu types are Tigrayan chauvinist, anti Muslim and anti-Hamasien.

The people of Kebessa ain’t falling for your tricks. You agames have fooled a couple of naïve and miskeen Akele youths but the rest of Kebessa knows the REAL history between us and Tigray (and it certainly isn’t “brotherhood”). That’s why you guys fear us Hama. We’ve sent you to your graves before and we won’t hesitate to do it again. 600K hasadat already in the dirt. Lets make it a million
Don't worry, the people of akele and serae are waking up, you will see what will happen to your precious Eritrea soon. Why are you deqi dembia's so emotional about this?

EritreanPost_

EritreanPost 🇪🇷🇩🇯🇸🇴🇸🇩🇪🇬 |Eritrean news blogger
Don't worry, the people of akele and serae are waking up, you will see what will happen to your precious Eritrea soon. Why are you deqi dembia's so emotional about this?
The general of the Eritrean army is from Seraye. He destroyed the Tigrayan People’s Liberation Front. Real Seraye are hardcore against Tigrayan elites.

dembia, enderta, raya and agme your Land not ours
And you are from Dembia

seldiboy

Nga said “Seraye” 😂😂😂😂

Brigade Nhamedu entire support base comes from three towns in Akele near the border. Seraye who were in Brigade already left because they had enough of you bandas.

Also “ Dembia” 😂😂😂. Do you know the myth of origin for Akele?

Hasadat, know your own history before you come for others no good qomal

IMG_6463.jpeg

Nga said “Seraye” 😂😂😂😂

Brigade Nhamedu entire support base comes from three towns in Akele near the border. Seraye who were in Brigade already left because they had enough of you bandas.

Also “ Dembia” 😂😂😂. Do you know the myth of origin for Akele?

Hasadat, know your own history before you come for others no good qomal

View attachment 323702
You filthy Hamasien are so obsessed with Akele Guzai it’s actually just sad. 😂😂😂 Such a pathetic race

I don’t have time to deal with your inferiority complex so I think we’re done here

seldiboy

You filthy Hamasien are so obsessed with Akele Guzai it’s actually just sad. 😂😂😂 Such a pathetic race

I don’t have time to deal with your inferiority complex so I think we’re done here
Agame, Hamasien is your daddy. Remember that.

Daddy Hamasien came and demolished kilil Tigray. Real karbaashers

seldiboy

Nice try, I am actually a full blooded “Eritrean”. But keep on celebrating war crimes and genocide, everything you post will be documented. HamASSien clown 🤡
Documented for what 😂. You got no hold in Eritrea. How ironic, an agame like Isaias wiping out his own. Almost poetic.

When the final boss turned up in Rome, you fools hid like a bunch of sewer rats. When your junta was getting routed in Mekelle, you started screaming “Jooeeee Bideeeen Uyyyyyyy”. Cowards. Keep throwing bricks at elderly people. Dekibat Eritreans will make sure Eritrea is here to stay. Meanwhile Milisha Sernay and Derg offspring like yourself will be annihilated.