Ethiopian 🇪🇹 nationalists are engaging in misinformation campaigns aimed at Eritrea, Eritrean history, Eritrea‘s independence and its sea

EritreanPost_

EritreanPost 🇪🇷🇩🇯🇸🇴🇸🇩🇪🇬 |Eritrean news blogger
AE28E2C7-77D1-423A-8B1A-F7CDC3259ADE.jpeg
After the Ethiopian PM began his speech on Eritrea’s Assab port, many Ethiopian nationalists, began engaging in misinformation campaigns aimed at Eritreans, Eritrean history & the origins of the Eritrean tribes & by claiming that Ethiopia owns Eritrea & Eritrea’s seacoast.

EritreanPost_

The Ethiopian nationalists have been claiming that they own Eritrea and Eritrea‘s sea coast.
Now they claim they own the Eritrean people.

they spamming and invading Eritrean Reddit sub claiming that Tigrinyas and Tigrayans are one ppl and that the Tigrinya of Eritrea are from the Amhara tribe.

It was their man TPLF lobbiyist Kjetil Tronvoll who wrote a book about Eritrean history during TPLF led Ethiopian invasion on Eritrea in 1998, in which he claims that tribal leaders of Eritrea claim their ancestry in the Amhara region.

the funny thing is the Tigrinya language and tribe is older than the Ethiopian Amhara? The Geez and Tigrinya language were formed in Eritrea.

Tigre and Tigrinya have the most similarities to Geez.

the Adulis-Axumite kingdom started in Adulis Eritrea. The first king of the kingdom was from Eritrea.

the first tewahedo Orthodox Church and first mosque of east Africa were built in Eritrea.

but the Ethiopian Nationalist want to claim all of Eritrea‘s history

I felt like something like this was happening. I've never seen any negative press about Eritrea until the last year. They have good practice smearing Somalis too. They regularly change wikipedia entries about our history to deliberately play down our accomplishments and to rewrite history. Sorry. They move like zionists.

EritreanPost_

I felt like something like this was happening. I've never seen any negative press about Eritrea until the last year. They have good practice smearing Somalis too. They regularly change wikipedia entries about our history to deliberately play down our accomplishments and to rewrite history. Sorry. They move like zionists.
Wikipedia africa is owned by pro Ethiopian and pro Tigrayan researchers.

In case of Eritrea Wikipedia,many Tigrayans published and edited Eritrea Wikipedia page over the years. They even called Eritrean Tigrinyas as Tigrayans.

the timeline on the Tigray war was written in favor of them.
Fake News about Eritrea was published.

few years ago Wikipedia admitted that the TPLF led Ethiopian gov supported Eritrean Proxies like Eritrean Islamic Jihad RSADO and others. Now it was put down by Wikipedia. Wikipedia editors seem to be very pro Ethiopia and anti Eritrea and Somalia.

Wikiepedia has an agenda they are not independent. They will always promote
Pro western countries be it USA western nations, Israel or the allies of the west like Ethiopia

EritreanPost_

Eritrea, turkey, and Somalia will rise together. We are not strangers to hybrid war, it’s the reality on the ground that matters
The problem is Ethiopia is able to engage in hybrid war against Eritrea.

ethiopia/tplf are the biggest sponsors of the Eritrean opposition.

eirtrea is split in 50/50 Christian Muslim.
Tigrayans have leverage over the Agazian wing of the Eritrean opposition using the Tigrinya culture as a tool and both Tigray and Ethiopia have ties to the separatist afar movement RSADO.

the best thing we Eritreans can do is promote a stronger eritrean national identity, completely distinguish and separate ourselves from the Ethiopian nationalist propaganda like the Habesha-Agazian agenda, promote national reconciliation, political reforms and strong Eritrea news media, promoting our own Eritrean ancient history and bringing awareness about the suffering Ethiopia caused on Eritrea.

but the Habesha-Agazian agenda is very dangerous for Eritrea

Tigrayans have leverage over the Agazian wing of the Eritrean opposition using the Tigrinya culture as a tool and both Tigray and Ethiopia have ties to the separatist afar movement RSADO.

the best thing we Eritreans can do is promote a stronger eritrean national identity, completely distinguish and separate ourselves from the Ethiopian nationalist propaganda like the Habesha-Agazian agenda, promote national reconciliation, political reforms and strong Eritrea news media, promoting our own Eritrean ancient history and bringing awareness about the suffering Ethiopia caused on Eritrea.

Eritrean defense agreements will steer your nation forward to quell any desent, Ethiopia being in BRICS hasn’t gained them any more clout with Russia that Eritrea already has. Assab port is in safe hand as long as these foreign relations are not wasted.

I’m really unhappy with the current dynamic in the horn when it was not too long ago that I thought us Horn of Africa countries could from a trade bloc together.

When there are land disputes, trade blocs are unlikely to succeed. Ethiopia claims and denies Eritrean people, while also holding lands belonging to Somalia. Consider the example of the East African Community (EAC)

EritreanPost_

2659E691-5D25-4690-87CE-B2C6F405863E.jpeg
Obsessed Ethiopian nationalists

Three Moons

Give Dhul-Suwayqatayn not an inch of the Sea!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The Somali Caesar

King of Sarcasm• Location: Rent free in your head
VIP
I've been out the loop on Habeshi politics for years now but wasn't Ethiopia and Eritrea in bed with each other. What changed?

You work very hard to promote more hatred and division between Eritreans and Tigrayans. But now the Tigrinya speakers on both sides of the Mereb are finally coming together for reconciliation and unity and there is nothing you can do to prevent this. Don’t think that we will be divided forever, we will come back stronger then ever before.

EritreanPost_

You work very hard to promote more hatred and division between Eritreans and Tigrayans. But now the Tigrinya speakers on both sides of the Mereb are finally coming together for reconciliation and unity and there is nothing you can do to prevent this. Don’t think that we will be divided forever, we will come back stronger then ever before.
There is bo brother hood between the Tigrinya speakers. Tigrayans are not our brothers. The Tigrayan elites are our arch enemies and all they have done I will bring awareness

Last edited:
There is bo brother hood between the Tigrinya speakers. Tigrayans are not our brothers. The Tigrayan elites are our arch enemies and all they have done I will bring awareness
Tigrayans and Eritreans are not just brothers. They’re one people. The diaspora of both sides of the Mereb are now working together to bridge the gap between the two communities and break the artificial border between Eritreans and Tigrayans. I know it pains you PFDJ supporters to see this

Trending