Ethiopia: We will build Zeila port for Awdal SOMALILAND CAN DO NOTHING

War niyohow Horta bal sheydanka iska naar.

Are you comparing a somali region joining up with another Somali region to ajnabi Kenyans vying to annex Somalia's territory? This would be done with the full authorization of Muqdisho btw
Pardon my French (no pun intended I promise) but f*ck No :icon razz:

The Republic of Somalia waa muqadas
You and @angelplan are under full surveillance from now on sheeko sheeko "joining" kulaha

War Wallahi Thuma Wallahi we will go back to '91:gunsmiley:

To delusional boyz talking about Somaliland territory. How can a small city state like Djibouti annex Land from Somaliland, with 10 lesser area size and 4-5 times lesser population ? You tried this in 1991 and the SNM clan militia taught you a lesson.
:silanyolaugh:

And @AarLibaax as usual talking out of his ass, as if he is running Zeylac. The Ciise Ugaas had a ceremony in Zeylac and when he put out the Somalia flag, he was chased out by our troops and locals. Their Suldaan was disciplined and the blue flag as well banned.

Calm down king cobra you are going to be a subject of Somaliland forever. I promise you, when we take over the administration in 2022, we will develop your settlements.
:trumpsmirk:

This was the Ciise Ugaas:
somalia arrest.jpg

VIP
To delusional boyz talking about Somaliland territory. How can a small city state like Djibouti annex Land from Somaliland, with 10 lesser area size and 4-5 times lesser population ? You tried this in 1991 and the SNM clan militia taught you a lesson.

And @AarLibaax as usual talking out of his ass, as if he is running Zeylac. The Ciise Ugaas had a ceremony in Zeylac and when he put out the Somalia flag, he was chased out by our troops and locals. Their Suldaan was disciplined and the blue flag as well banned.

Calm down king cobra you are going to be a subject of Somaliland forever. I promise you, when we take over the administration in 2022, we will develop your settlements.

View attachment 96571

There's no need to make up lie s

Ciise ugaas is worshipped by Isaaqs. He got a state visit a few weeks after Bixis selection.

What other traditional clan leader do you go all out for? Not one

Last edited:
You're forgetting a crucial information, populations of Togdheer and W/Galbeed are mostly urban based, most of them moved in the cities. Plus, Warsangali tribe as a whole reside in Eastern Sanaag, a fully fledged good sized clan exclusively reside in these lands. Huge semi districts aren't mentioned in your map of LasQoray district too like Dar salaam, Ceel buh, Bali busle, baraagaha qol, Damala xagar, Biyo gudood, Shimbirale, carmale, Wardheer, Tooraboora, Cad cado, Dur duri, Gacan, Xabaal shaawacle, Ceel la helay, Beeraara, Xamur, Gebi dheer, HarWeyn etc.

Eastern Sanaag Harti tribes are primarily rural, that's why their rural populations are significantly bigger than their urban based populations.

The map is from the UN, as well the report. Why do you reject the one and not the other ? It is easier for the UN to point out settlements, but is impossible to estimate the population size, when they don't control even the area and never visited it ?

Even they missed few settlements, it still remains an overall empty district, compared to overpopulated Hargeysa district and that is easy to see for everyone. It is impossible that Badhan has even a rural population close to Hargeysa and Togheer, when most of Togdheer region is rural and Togdheer is well known to be way bigger than the whole Sanaag region, let alone eastern Sanaag.

Here are again the two district, a UN source like your report.
Hargeysa dis.PNG
Badhan dis.PNG

View attachment 96571

FB_IMG_1583086308458.jpg

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
Sxb I am neither lander nor Amisomalia I am Awdalia but I respect SLand for the fact that they aren’t guarded by 25k bantu and Habashi Troops and that Muse Local isn’t submissive to FGS like Danyeer Deni is. Jeegan make their position clear while mini Jeegan aka naagoland one minute hate Mogadishu next minute flying off to federal state meetings spearheaded by Mogadishu :pachah1:

Anyway can you put your pet @Karim back on his leash? The Langaab female is starting to get obsessed with me

Kkkkkk you're little Jeegan friend received his ass whopping yesterday and got absolutely desecrated :chrisfreshhah:
Both of you are my pets now. You're the dog and he's the turtle.
:drakelaugh: behave well my adorable pets. :russ:

shum33

Somaliland supremacy
Kkkkkk you're little Jeegan friend received his ass whopping yesterday and got absolutely desecrated :chrisfreshhah:
Both of you are my pets now. You're the dog and he's the turtle.
:drakelaugh: behave well my adorable pets. :russ:
Ahhhh this block head :kanyehmm:

shum33

Somaliland supremacy
I karbashed him so hard he’s been lashing out ever since kkk :chrisfreshhah: You let your pet off the leash and I karbashed the stray dog :pachah1:
I blame the lil naagos that enable this retard,he lost the arguement twice he used the simple maths i taught him in here but still came out looking like an idiot you can’t save 34 i.q

Karim

HALYEEY
VIP
The map is from the UN, as well the report. Why do you reject the one and not the other ? It is easier for the UN to point out settlements, but is impossible to estimate the population size, when they don't control even the area and never visited it ?

Even they missed few settlements, it still remains an overall empty district, compared to overpopulated Hargeysa district and that is easy to see for everyone. It is impossible that Badhan has even a rural population close to Hargeysa and Togheer, when most of Togdheer region is rural and Togdheer is well known to be way bigger than the whole Sanaag region, let alone eastern Sanaag.

View attachment 96573 View attachment 96574
Your towns and villages are "overpopulated" and ours are empty according to your flawed logic but that's a biased viewpoint.

If your regions are extremely overpopulated then we wouldn't be having this discussion as the UN report would have mentioned it. This report is used by international development agencies for the purpose of aid allocation. It's the closest thing to the truth even though it has many inconsistencies.

There's no need to make up lie s

Ciise ugaas is worshipped by Isaaqs. He got a state visit a few weeks after Bixis selection.

What other traditional clan leader do you go all out for? Not one

I apologize for saying something without verifying it to be begin with. The way I told the story was Fake News. I could swear I remembered it like that, but after making a little research it's obvious it was not like that at all. It was tribal conflict with reer Awdal, why his Caleemo saar was at first not welcomed by locals, but eventually later happened.
:gucciwhat:

Edit: You are also talking out of your ass. I don't know single Isaaq (except politicians and other clan leaders) who knows your clan leader's name, he is a nobody for us, what do you mean with worshiping him.
:mjlol:

Last edited:
Your towns and villages are "overpopulated" and ours are empty according to your flawed logic but that's a biased viewpoint.

If your regions are extremely overpopulated then we wouldn't be having this discussion as the UN report would have mentioned it. This report is used by international development agencies for the purpose of aid allocation. It's the closest thing to the truth even though it has many inconsistencies.

Nothing biased here from me saaxib. I provided a UN source like you did, the only reason you reject mine and not yours is, because both contradict each other and one support your biased views.

View attachment 96573 View attachment 96574
Another example is Garowe's rural population. According to that same report, Garowe district's rural population is more than 2 times the size of Burco's yet when we compare the districts we see another picture.

133070-120222_OCHASom_Administrative_Map_Togdheer_Burco_A3.png

133059-120228_OCHASom_Administrative_Map_Nugaal_Garoowe_A3.png

:mjlol::mjlol:

VIP
I apologize for saying something without verifying it to be begin with. The way I told the story was Fake News. I could swear I remembered it like that, but after making a little research it's obvious it was not like that at all. It was tribal conflict with reer Awdal, why his Caleemo saar was at first not welcomed by locals, but eventually later happened.
:gucciwhat:

Edit: You are also talking out of your ass. I don't know single Isaaq (except politicians and other clan leaders) who knows your clan leader's name, he is a nobody for us, what do you mean with worshiping him.
:mjlol:

By worship I mean your elites. He got a king's welcome and had the red carpet rolled out for him. Would we ever do that for your odayaal dhaqmeeds? Not in a million years

The power dynamics are clear :trumpsmirk:

Karim

HALYEEY
VIP
Nothing biased here from me saaxib. I provided a UN source like you did, the only reason you reject mine and not yours is, because both contradict each other and one support your biased views.
Nah!! Your map just shows more villages on the map for Hargeisa. I can literally post 50 more villages other than ones I've previously posted in LasQoray district. It's not my fault that they missed most of the rural villages.

Nah!! Your map just shows more villages on the map for Hargeisa. I can literally post 50 more villages other than ones I've previously posted in LasQoray district. It's not my fault that they missed most of the rural villages.

It is clear for everyone who has the upper hand in the debate. You cannot argue that one report that supports your Beliefs is accurate and than the denounce another one.

We had censuses and population estimations from 1931, 1939, 1944. 1963 and 1975 and all of them were done by the Somali government and the colonial administrations that controlled the area where they estimated the population for and all of them support each other in terms of relative proportions of clan/region size.

- For example the Somaliland population estimation of 1944, were based on the possession of livestock and it clearly shows Habar Yoonis alone had more livestock than Dhulos and Warsans combined.

- The Italian census of 1931 shows that Darood did make up less than 20 percent of Italian Somalia.

I could go on how every census/estimation by the Somalia government, particular SYL adm and the Kacaan adm, and the colonial ones all have similar estimations for Somalia's regions/clans.

The most recent is the population census from 1975, which shows you the population size of all 18 regions. Togdheer had in 1975 a population bigger than Bari+Nugaal+Sool and Today the UN is telling us those three regions combined have twice the size of Togdheer in terms of population.

The argument that this was years 45 years ago is very weak. Populations grow exponentially and if the two populations reach a certain size and have a similar culture, the growth factor is overall the same. It is impossible that those three regions can have a bigger bigger population than Togdheer, if you understand the basic mathematics behind exponential growth.

Trending