Ethiopia: We will build Zeila port for Awdal SOMALILAND CAN DO NOTHING

Kezira

disneylanders

HARAWA STATE OF ETHIOPIA :
WAR CUSUB: DAKADA SAYLAC.

"DAWLADA ITIYOOBIYA OO GO,AANSATAY IN AY DAKADA BEESHA SAMAROON EE SAYLAC NOQOTO DAKAD CASRIYA OO UBADASHA CASAB IYO BERBERA"

*Dadaalkii Ugaaska Beesha Samaroon Ugaas Cabdirashiid Ugaas Roobleh oo Midho dhaliyey*
War saxaafaseed aan ka helnay Xukuumada Federaalka Ititiibiya ayaa lagu xaqiijiyey in ay Dawlada Itiyoobiya u qorshaysantahay in ay dakada Saylac ka dhigto Dakad casriya iyo Xarun ganacsi.
Waear xogxogaaka oo Adhus Ku sugan ayaa noo xaqiijiyey in uu GI,aankani aalka Ku hayo heshiis saddex geesood ah oo mudo lagu Gorgortamaayey.
Heshiiskaas saddex geeska ah oo u dhaxeeyey Xukuumada federaalka Itiyoobiya, Xukuumada Federaalka ee Soomaaliya iyo Ugaaska Beesha Gadabuursi Ugaas Cabdirashiid Ugaas Roobleh UGAAS Doodi.

Last edited:

Kezira

disneylanders
This was already the topic in the end of 2018 when many Jeegaan pigs on this forum tried to deny this development. Muuse Handaraab can do nothing. Ethiopia is their Aabo and the Ugaas of Samaroon has talked to many officials to spearhead this initiative.

Kezira

disneylanders
Very good for our Ciise brothers in Zeylac. Good for them and Itoobiya now Ciise in DiriDhaba can use Jabuuti and Zeylac
Doesn't matter how much Samaroon help Somaliland. Look at this my Gadabuursi/Samaroon brothers and sisters the silly Jeegaan rat is always quick to backstab Samaronn.

Silly Jeegaan Rat always trying to use the same tactics in trying to pin Ciise against Samaroon. Listen closely with your fluffy Jeegaan rat ears. Ciise are welcome to use the port they are our brothers. Zeila port will be restored to glory just like before the colonials arrived and made sure the port became unusable in favour of Berbera bloody Jeegaan puppets.

Kezira

disneylanders
Very good for our Ciise brothers in Zeylac. Good for them and Itoobiya now Ciise in DiriDhaba can use Jabuuti and Zeylac
Port getting built and when Somalia gets stronger you will be picking cotton for me. There will be a lot waiting for you my Jeegaan friend. Somalia's army is getting stronger and institutions as you might've seen the SNA took control over ASWJ.

Bloody Jeegaaans

Doesn't matter how much Samaroon help Somaliland. Look at this my Gadabuursi/Samaroon brothers and sisters the silly Jeegaan rat is always quick to backstab Samaronn.

Silly Jeegaan Rat always trying to use the same tactics in trying to pin Ciise against Samaroon. Listen closely with your fluffy Jeegaan rat ears. Ciise are welcome to use the port they are our brothers. Zeila port will be restored to glory just like before the colonials arrived and made sure the port became unusable in favour of Berbera bloody Jeegaan puppets.

Many would describe Gaddarbirisi as a" colonial puppet "just like some issaq subclans.........

Samaroon have no anti Isaaq cuqdad. President Rayaalle was the FIRST democratically elected president in WHOLE JamhuuriyaddaSoomaaliyeed

Im sensing alot of proAfweyne antiSNM cuqdad probably also antiUSC as well. Belittling Samaroon. Check. Hmm why would Samaroon do that?

BTW Samaroon as a whole might be more in favor of the current corrupt Jeegan administration than many Isaaq but I get the feeling Jeegan is an antiIsaaq codeword because of your cuqdad against Isaaq

Many would describe Gaddarbirisi as a" colonial puppet "just like some issaq subclans.........

She is belittling Samaroon as weaklings under Isaaq hegemony. Southern proAfweyne types imagination

That's great for somaliland overall. lughaya port should be built as well. in addtion, Bari lughaya should be incorporated in to the city of Lughaya.

Samaroon have no anti Isaaq cuqdad. President Rayaalle was the FIRST democratically elected president in WHOLE JamhuuriyaddaSoomaaliyeed

Im sensing alot of proAfweyne antiSNM cuqdad probably also antiUSC as well. Belittling Samaroon. Check. Hmm why would Samaroon do that?

BTW Samaroon as a whole might be more in favor of the current corrupt Jeegan administration than Isaaq many Isaaq but I get the feeling Jeegan is codeword because of your cuqdad against Isaaq

to be fair, most Gaddaribirsi dont like MB

Isn't this the same Ethopia that carried out alongside SNM the Dilla massacre ? SNM is their President and dictates their politics (Muuse Biixi) and Ethopia is giving them a few shillings to build them a port. You are either cucked or you better admit the Dilla massacre was just a riwaayad.

:gucciwhat:

Kezira

disneylanders
Isn't this the same Ethopia that carried out alongside SNM the Dilla massacre ? SNM is their President and dictates their politics (Muuse Biixi) and Ethopia is giving them a few shillings to build them a port. You are either cucked or you better admit the Dilla massacre was just a riwaayad.

:gucciwhat:
Different administration under Abiy. The Menginstu administration carried out the attacks. It's like your CUCK jeegaan brain saying administration of Aden Cadde is same as Siad Barre. Get it my Jeegaan bloody delinquent friend.

Kezira

disneylanders

BTW Samaroon as a whole might be more in favor of the current corrupt Jeegan administration than many Isaaq but I get the feeling Jeegan is an antiIsaaq codeword because of your cuqdad against Isaaq

She is belittling Samaroon as weaklings under Isaaq hegemony. Southern proAfweyne types imagination
What does USC have to do with my thread. I see you are that typical Jeegaani who sees the times of a stronger Somalia returning so you are trying to lick my brothers in the South their boots again changing progenitor at every political turn.

Last edited:

Teflon

Inactive
VIP
this map makes your blood boil :mjlol::pachah1:
640px-somaliland-map.png

remember we'll always be from the same country. you and I will always be landers:mjhaps:

What does USC have to do with my thread. I see you are that typical Jeegaani who sees the times of a stronger Somalia returning so you are trying to lick my brothers in the South their boots again changing proginator at every political turn.

How can he be a jeegan when he hates them........

Kezira

disneylanders
Actually this Port deal was also signed by FARMAAJO administration a time back along with road projects. The Jeegaans have absolutely no control.

Kezira

disneylanders
Shouldn't Zeila port getting built be better for Somaliland and the Awdal roads oh wait yeah 1 clan project and Gadabuursi/Samaroon should keep getting undermined.

Trending

Latest posts