Ethiopia Vs Sudan Conflict

Did they withdraw from the disputed territory? I mean al fashaqa where Sudanese people mainly live

Prior to the Tigray conflict, Ethiopian military used to occupy a part of al fashaqa (not all) that is at the border and was cultivated by Ethiopian farmers. I think that is what the militias now took over. Back to square one. If the countries can't resolve their border disputes then they should go to the international court and deal with it. A full scale war is not an option for both. Both don't have the appetite to go full scale war which is good.

Prior to the Tigray conflict, Ethiopian military used to occupy a part of al fashaqa (not all) that is at the border and was cultivated by Ethiopian farmers. I think that is what the militias now took over. Back to square one. If the countries can't resolve their border disputes then they should go to the international court and deal with it. A full scale war is not an option for both. Both don't have the appetite to go full scale war which is good.
Did anyone verify Ethiopia took back that part of Al fashaqa?

The news is from today and we are still waiting any confirmation from the Ethiopian side. The Sudanese medias are reporting the news citing Sudanese farmers.
You are the one that also claimmed Alfashaqa belongs to Sudan and bow you are back tracking then you want this issue to be solved under international law are you serious?
Even International community backed Eritrea on the desputed land yet Ethiopia invested in a two decades war with Eritrea.

You are the one that also claimmed Alfashaqa belongs to Sudan and bow you are back tracking then you want this issue to be solved under international law are you serious?
Even International community backed Eritrea on the desputed land yet Ethiopia invested in a two decades war with Eritrea.

That is still my personal opinion that Alfashaga belongs to Sudan but it seems the Sudanese army destroyed the trust by attacking and displacing Ethiopian farmers and some in Ethiopian government are not yet ready to let it go. In this case it is better to go to the status quo and let the international court decide. This makes it easier for the government to hand over the area.

Sudan should suggest to the AU that the issue should be decided at the international court. This is the best chance for Sudan to get its land back peacefully.

Concerning the Badme issue, everybody knows that it was TPLF that refused to hand over the land to Eritrea. So ask them not me.

That is still my personal opinion that Alfashaga belongs to Sudan but it seems the Sudanese army destroyed the trust by attacking and displacing Ethiopian farmers and some in Ethiopian government are not yet ready to let it go. In this case it is better to go to the status quo and let the international court decide. This makes it easier for the government to hand over the area.

Sudan should suggest to the AU that the issue should be decided at the international court. This is the best chance for Sudan to get its land back peacefully.

Concerning the Badme issue, everybody knows that it was TPLF that refused to hand over the land to Eritrea. So ask them not me.
Do you think that land was empty 20 years ago when amhara miltia took over didnt they not displace sudanees farmers chased the out of their land and took their land and possesions.Why do you make it as if the land just dropped from mars?

Looks like I was right about the take over. How do you expect a colony of a colony to show strength. They will continue to get smacked around until their masters show the cards.

Looks like I was right about the take over. How do you expect a colony of a colony to show strength. They will continue to get smacked around until their masters show the cards.
There was no takeover, Ethiopian military and barefoot Amhara militia is hiding from the Sudanese military hence why they resort to killing farmers in remote areas and “claiming” the territory. The Sudanese military will be building a permanent base in the region and these squabbles will soon be over. Unlike Ethiopia Sudan doesn’t need to call for neighbors help to fight their wars.

There was no takeover, Ethiopian military and barefoot Amhara militia is hiding from the Sudanese military hence why they resort to killing farmers in remote areas and “claiming” the territory. The Sudanese military will be building a permanent base in the region and these squabbles will soon be over. Unlike Ethiopia Sudan doesn’t need to call for neighbors help to fight their wars.

Sudan Tribune said there was a takeover: "Ethiopian army-backed militias retook control of a border area recently recaptured by the Sudanese army". But you are saying there is no takeover and Ethiopian militias are there just to hide.
:deadmanny:

Why do I think you are an amhara prete.nding to be sudanese?

I didn't come here to waste my time by getting into a useless online war that won't change anything on the ground. the situation so far seems like it's gonna be a stalemate with abiy refusing to honor a border treaty that was signed by an independent Ethiopian state in 1902 to appease his amhara voting base and stationing the army near the ethiopan border; border skirmishes will continue with amhara militias waging suprise attacks and retreating into ethiopia and the army won't be able to follow them into ethiopia and finish them off without risking a full-fledged border war now that the ethiopan army is stationed at their border. the only way I can see this situation sorted out is if harsh international sanctions were imposed on ethiopia.

btw my great grandparents on both sides were nile islanders from moga, narnarti islands in the northern state, you wouldn't find the native names of those islands in English online anywhere. not that I care if you believe Im sudanese or not.

I replied to that vile chick because not only she slighted an entire group from the north (rich marry gypsies and the poor marry people she referred to as apes), but she called sudanese from the west and south apes. maybe she doesn't yet understand how language works casually inserting words like "a lot" in every sentence.. what is asaana anyways? اسعنا? I don't care about that immature kid anymore.

Sudan Tribune said there was a takeover: "Ethiopian army-backed militias retook control of a border area recently recaptured by the Sudanese army". But you are saying there is no takeover and Ethiopian militias are there just to hide.
:deadmanny:
I read that article, you guys just looted crops and claimed the territory on the Ethio side while the Ethiopian military is avoiding crossing the Sudanese border. You can't face the military like real men, last time you tried they killed 50 of your soldiers :ileycry:

I didn't come here to waste my time by getting into a useless online war that won't change anything on the ground. the situation so far seems like it's gonna be a stalemate with abiy refusing to honor a border treaty that was signed by an independent Ethiopian state in 1902 to appease his amhara voting base and stationing the army near the ethiopan border; border skirmishes will continue with amhara militias waging suprise attacks and retreating into ethiopia and the army won't be able to follow them into ethiopia and finish them off without risking a full-fledged border war now that the ethiopan army is stationed at their border. the only way I can see this situation sorted out is if harsh international sanctions were imposed on ethiopia.

btw my great grandparents on both sides were nile islanders from moga, narnarti islands in the northern state, you wouldn't find the native names of those islands in English online anywhere. not that I care if you believe Im sudanese or not.

I replied to that vile chick because not only she slighted an entire group from the north (rich marry gypsies and the poor marry people she referred to as apes), but she called sudanese from the west and south apes. maybe she doesn't yet understand how language works casually inserting words like "a lot" in every sentence.. what is asaana anyways? اسعنا? I don't care about that immature kid anymore.
Show me when I referred to people from the west and south as apes??? I never said that you lying ass prostitute. Congrats you know Arabic letters, did your Egyptian boyfriend teach you that after you sucked his dick?

You claimed Northern state is Arab - and now you're claiming you're from a Nubian island on Northern state? Lmao next time keep your lies straight you dumb Amhara .

Instead of stalking me and pretending to be Sudanese you should worry about defending your family back home. Karma happened to the Tigrayans and your people are next, in fact it already started but it will be getting much worse.

Last edited:
You talk a lot dumb c*nt. Sudan literally attacked the farming communities when Ethiopia left the area in order to deal with a civil war. Obviously scum like you have no idea wtf you’re even blabber about.
Okay barefooted bastard. Those same farming communities are armed bandits that have been plaguing the area for 30 years. Be thankful they were only chased out because no one in the international community would care if they were slaughtered like the pigs they are.

ETA: Also al-fashaga was invaded while Sudan was dealing with a civil war so you cannot complain.

Last edited:
Calling people pigs while you yourself is one, oh the irony. Like I said you’re scum. Remember your actions will be judged and retribution will be dealt.
Don't worry, you'll be sent to the deepest pits of hell with your satanic kidnapper relatives.

Gods timing is always right, and 2021 will definitely be a year to remember.

Show me when I referred to people from the west and south as apes??? I never said that you lying ass prostitute. Congrats you know Arabic letters, did your Egyptian boyfriend teach you that after you sucked his dick?

You claimed Northern state is Arab - and now you're claiming you're from a Nubian island on Northern state? Lmao next time keep your lies straight you dumb Amhara b*tch.

Instead of stalking me and pretending to be Sudanese you should worry about defending your family back home. Karma happened to the Tigrayans and your people are next, in fact it already started but it will be getting much worse.

kid put down the phone and seek mental help because you're embarrassing yourself. you're comprehension skills apparently are lacking too, I never said only arabs lived in northern state, I said I know which arab tribe she is since she's from the northern state. and lay off the because obviously you're watching too much you can't write one paragraph without randomly screaming some vulgar idea. done here.

It is a border dispute, these tit for tat attacks are normal until full war actually blows. The area had no Sudanese soldiers present, it was literally just farmers getting looted by armed militias. Tomorrow it could be taken back by some patrol officers like the other areas

it’s only one camp that was empty of any soldiers, those militias attacked “farmers” Sudan had recaptured 23/25 camps that were controlled by Ethiopia
Why don't they arm farmers? Plus do they plan on holding onto the territories they captured already? If yes did they send reinforcements or something?

kid put down the phone and seek mental help because you're embarrassing yourself. you're comprehension skills apparently are lacking too, I never said only arabs lived in northern state, I said I know which arab tribe she is since she's from the northern state. and lay off the because obviously you're watching too much you can't write one paragraph without randomly screaming some vulgar idea. done here.
Your* not “you’re” comprehension skills. And you never said that so stop backtracking you delusional troll. I’m not a degenerate Amhara prostitute like you so I don’t watch or let random Egyptian guys f*ck me.

Trending