Ethiopia Vs Sudan Conflict

Amhara militia and Liyu Polis have been almost wiped out in the latest offence.

ABYE has outfoxed the amharas.
He used Eritrea to destroy TPLF now he is using Sudan to finish off the weapons amhara militia got from Tigray.
Amhara are notorious for claiming ownership of cities like Dire Dawa and Asosa. They even claim all of Lake Tana even though the western shore was controlled by Sudan until the British rescued them
6-The_Mahdist_State_1881-98_modern_Sudan-1-824x1024.png

Amhara are notorious for claiming ownership of cities like Dire Dawa and Asosa. They even claim all of Lake Tana even though the western shore was controlled by Sudan until the British rescued them
6-The_Mahdist_State_1881-98_modern_Sudan-1-824x1024.png
These filthy amhara are lucky that British saved their asses.

We were arial bombed by the British in 1920s and British destoyed our resistance and gave them upper hand.

These filthy amhara are lucky that British saved their asses.

We were arial bombed by the British in 1920s and British destoyed our resistance and gave them upper hand.

Ironically, the ancient castles in Gondar, Ethiopia were also aerial bombed by the British against the occupying Italians during WWII.

ezgif.com-gif-maker (1).jpg

@xabashi where are you at stop thinking of ways to poison Galla Abye.
Whats happening to your kjns been butchered by sudaneese.

Fake news! You are just addicted to some random posts and tweets that anybody can post. As usual you are enjoying your fantasy world by creating your nonexistence scenarios like Abiy wants Amharas killed and Amharas want to kill Abiy blah blah nonsense. When are you come out of your lazy virtual reality and do your homework and research?

Anyway considering Sudan, the Ethio. government wants to give them their land. The issue is only with some farmers that number in the hundreds. So I don't think this will end up in a full scale war. We know what war is and we don't start it easily but when we do you will hear it loud and clear. For now enjoy your little world. Currently Sudan is not a serous threat and it looks like they are not ready to go into full scale war but know that our army have been taking preparations and mobilization to the border just as precaution. I know that from first hand info.

We just don't want to escalate it and don't want to give media attention before the second filling of the GERD dam in the coming months. Just know that the army have moved heavy military and mass soldiers to the border for any eventualities. Just because we don't brag with every little clash as the Sudanese medias are doing doesn't mean we are not doing our homework. Don't ever underestimate our silence, don't ever. I'm just warning.

Ok, that is enough. Oh PM Abiy is here to stay at least for the coming 20 years. :ftw9nwa: So give it up and enjoy your nonexistent virtual reality. Bye.

This is for you :ftw9nwa: I hope you love the news :ftw9nwa:

Last edited:
Fake news! You are just addicted to some random posts and tweets that anybody can post. As usual you are enjoying your fantasy world by creating your nonexistence scenarios like Abiy wants Amharas killed and Amharas want to kill Abiy blah blah nonsense. When are you come out of your lazy virtual reality and do your homework and research?

Anyway considering Sudan, the Ethio. government wants to give them their land. The issue is only with some farmers that number in the hundreds. So I don't think this will end up in a full scale war. We know what war is and we don't start it easily but when we do you will hear it loud and clear. For now enjoy your little world. Currently Sudan is not a serous threat and it looks like they are not ready to go into full scale war but know that our army have been taking preparations and mobilization to the border just as precaution. I know that from first hand info.

We just don't want to escalate it and don't want to give media attention before the second filling of the GERD dam in the coming months. Just know that the army have moved heavy military and mass soldiers to the border for any eventualities. Just because we don't brag with every little clash as the Sudanese medias are doing doesn't mean we are not doing our homework. Don't ever underestimate our silence, don't ever. I'm just warning.

Ok, that is enough. Oh PM Abiy is here to stay at least for the coming 20 years. :ftw9nwa: So give it up and enjoy your nonexistent virtual reality. Bye.

I have never seen a pathological liar like you.

We are not idiots or deaf

War is going on and the useless EDF who only know how to rape snd loot got their match.

No amount of sociall media lies can hide your pathetic amhara gangs facingthe music.

I hope this war between Sudan vs Amhara continues its the best gift of 2021.
I would love to see Amhara peasants turned into refugees.
May the dogs of menelik perish.

Last edited:

Lostbox

ใ€ŒImmortal Sageใ€| Qabil-fluid
VIP
Is Ethiopia still in a civil war?

The only time the news talk about it is when it all started

Ethiopian military and TPLF too busy killing each other. This farmer said he had to hire South Sudanese workers for his farm cuz all the habashis gone
4p0VHd9.png

Last edited:

Since when did farmers have access to artillery?? Itโ€™s either your country is a jungle or itโ€™s your army actually participating??? The 50 Ethiopian soldiers that were killed recently were not exactly wearing farming outfits ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ™

itโ€™s funny how you think that Sudan isnโ€™t a threat even though your own commanders are having a hard time sleeping. Sudan has more tanks and aircrafts than Ethiopia and if war was to happen we we make you fight for your lives lmao. Unlike you guys, we did not have to โ€œbegโ€ a country like Eritea to come help us lmao.

Trust me, we wouldnโ€™t wait for an Ethio government to โ€œmake up its mindโ€ over handing lands. Sudan by force took control over 23/25 camps on Fashaqa by โ€œforceโ€ using just some normal border patrols rather than heavy weapons.

How did fashaqa end up in Ethiopian hands on the first place?? Oh itโ€™s because when those Sudanese soldiers patrolling the eastern border in the 90s got busy in South Sudan.... then some ethio bandits took โ€œadvantageโ€ of that situation and went in. Years went past and the Sudanese army was busy in darfur, blue Nile etc and have given that area a blind eye. Those days are gone, the army is now focused on the borders.

besides if war was to happen, Sudan has many allies to count on. Ethiopia has who? Eritrea? Sudan can take both on itโ€™s own if it did the homework well ๐Ÿ˜‚

I do hope war does not happen, but if it does, then so be it. Ethiopia barely managed Tigray, Somalia nearly made Ethiopia a colony in the 70s ๐Ÿค”

AbdiGeedi

To keep your balance, you must keep moving.
It is perplexing why Sudan didn't act at the height of the inter-habashi conflict few months ago.

Israel and the US seem to have dumped Ethiopia in favor of Sudan and the other newly-found friendly Arab nations in general. It is so bad that Ethiopia is begging Turkey to get involved and help it de-escalate the situation.

Reading between the lines I am getting a sense that Addis Ababa wants the Turkish military tech assistance as it was done in Libya and Azerbajijan/Armenia.

Two days ago, Ethio FM, Demeke Mekonnen, was in Ankara on a brief work visit.

It is perplexing why Sudan didn't act at the height of the inter-habashi conflict few months ago.

Israel and the US seem to have dumped Ethiopia in favor of Sudan and the other newly-found friendly Arab nations in general. It is so bad that Ethiopia is begging Turkey to get involved and help it de-escalate the situation.

Reading between the lines I am getting a sense that Addis Ababa wants the Turkish military tech assistance as it was done in Libya and Azerbajijan/Armenia.

Two days ago, Ethio FM, Demeke Mekonnen, was in Ankara on a brief work visit.

Ethiopia is now claiming Sudan invaded in early November

AbdiGeedi

To keep your balance, you must keep moving.
Ethiopia is now claiming Sudan invaded in early November
If Sudan really invaded Ethiopia, there would still be corridor to the Tigray Region.

Egypt messed Sudan up by allowing Afwerki to tilt the scale in favor of Amharas while [Egypt] pretending to be on Sudan's side.

Trending