Ethiopia Vs Sudan Conflict

If Sudan really invaded Ethiopia, there would still be corridor to the Tigray Region.

Egypt messed Sudan up by allowing Afwerki to tilt the scale in favor of Amharas while [Egypt] pretending to be on Sudan's side.
Himora was already invaded by the Amhara government so this was out of Susan’s control. They were planning to invade western Tigray for years.

Egypt didn’t get involved in the conflict (at least not yet). They offered and the Sudanese military viewed it as unnecessary for the time being, not to mention the military never bought heavy weaponry to the border region. They were able to kill hundreds of Ethiopian soldiers and Amhara militia only with basic guns and Toyota pickup trucks.

AbdiGeedi

To keep your balance, you must keep moving.
Himora was already invaded by the Amhara government so this was out of Susan’s control. They were planning to invade western Tigray for years.

Egypt didn’t get involved in the conflict (at least not yet). They offered and the Sudanese military viewed it as unnecessary for the time being, not to mention the military never bought heavy weaponry to the border region. They were able to kill hundreds of Ethiopian soldiers and Amhara militia only with basic guns and Toyota pickup trucks.
Egyptian military is a business entity, not an army. Their track record is shameful. Egyptian military can not even conduct operations on their own territory in Sinai without permission from Israel. Don't count on them much.

Sudan should have set up bases in Tigray region and worked closely with the TPLF since the Ethiopian army was operating inside Sudan for decades.

Don't forget Afwerki relied on Egypt in the past and even sent his FM to Cairo during the Tigray invasion.

Egyptian military is a business entity, not an army. Their track record is shameful. Egyptian military can not even conduct operations on their own territory in Sinai without permission from Israel. Don't count on them much.

Sudan should have set up bases in Tigray region and worked closely with the TPLF since the Ethiopian army was operating inside Sudan for decades.

Don't forget Afwerki relied on Egypt in the past and even sent his FM to Cairo during the Tigray invasion.
Most of ENDF was already destroyed by the TPLF in November, which is why they’re depending on Amhara militia and newly trained child soldiers to fight their battle now. Egypt isn’t necessary but if they for some reason let Ethiopia destroy Sudan (which won’t happen) then they’ll have to deal with a salty Sudanese population which won’t allow Egyptian investments or transpiration projects, this is what everyone in Egypt ranging from the business elite to the ordinary citizen is afraid of. They know Sudan is their only land bridge to the rest of Africa and is vital for their food security so the last thing they want is a repeat of the Bashir era.

I agree the Sudanese military should interfere with the Tigray conflict and I’m guessing that’s the case since some Tigrayan rebels were taken to the military HQ in Khartoum. I won’t take the visit by the Eritrean FM too seriously, it was probably a generic diplomatic move like the Ethiopian FM that’s trying to kiss up to Turkey even though the only 3 African countries Turkey cares about is Somalia, Sudan, and Egypt. Not to mention Afwerki only cares about terrorizing Tigray, he doesn’t care if the Amharas get invaded by Sudan.

There was a large battle recently and now Sudan is claiming Ethiopia has invaded. I’m guessing Ethiopia has retaken some of the disputed land with Sudan now claiming Ethiopia is escalating the situation. Looks like they didn’t see this coming.

Sudan on Saturday accused Ethiopia of escalation amid rising tensions between the two neighbors over a disputed border region.

In a statement, Sudan’s Foreign Ministry rejected Ethiopian accusations that Khartoum is staging a proxy war against Addis Ababa.

With an African Union envoy in Sudan in order to stem the border row, “the Ethiopian Foreign Ministry is escalating against Sudan and humiliating Khartoum,” the statement said, calling this “unforgiveable.”

Nah,

There are 4 types of Sudan

1) Old Sudani before it broke up, south sudan before it left sudan: straight up bantus/nilotes, dinka, tall, super dark, kneegrow

2) Admixture: these are mixed with what seems like the super dark ones who were given islam - some of them are a mixture of arab and those south black Sudanese, or they looked to me like that - these are muslims, more prominent black features, but different from the asli/original Nubians and the full black ones, they are basically black made muslims or who mixed with arabs and original nubians

3) arabs, or still very strong arab looking or at least 75% arab lack with a little distant mix of blood

4) the asli or original sudani, the people who ruled ancient egypt, the creators of Meroe, kush - they are the original sudani that blacks boast about- called Nubians, - they usually look very somali, like their somali cousins, usually tall, soft hair, finer features, thinner lips, nose etc

the ones who all look like the Nubians are to me just their cushtic cousins like beja and others from eriteria/sudan,

sometimes you will get a dark skinned Nubian and with little hard hair, but this is the same with ahmaara/habasha, you will get ones with little more kneegrow features, this is due to centuries of shagging with neighbours,

sure most average arab sudan is really a mixture of nubian and darker more bantu groups, but the average sudani looks somali and seem to be arabs mixed with nubian and more related groups like beja and of course more black featured groups

i could be wrong but that is my observation , correct me if i am mistaken,

the chick that answered your question (@Asaana) is from one of the arab tribes not nubian (already have a guess which, since she's from the northern state) and she's obviously very dark and complexed about it, hence why any nubian lighter than her must've been born from a marriage to a gypsy (Im sudanese and know it's not true). Not to mention incredibly racist, calling her countrymen with African features names like apes/slaves. She's full of hate and mentally ill and should seek help, I wouldn't trust anything she says. I don't get this fascination with the plain flat caucasian face anyways.. having the simplest face design makes you noble? doesn't she know that the people viewed as the paragon of the caucasian look both in the arab world and the west, that is the circassian ethnicity were one of the most enslaved ethnicities in the world? every muslim ruler had circassian concubines in his harem, and every rich arab/turk had one or more circassian slave girl.

the chick that answered your question (@Asaana) is from one of the arab tribes not nubian (already have a guess which, since she's from the northern state) and she's obviously very dark and complexed about it, hence why any nubian lighter than her must've been born from a marriage to a gypsy (Im sudanese and know it's not true). Not to mention incredibly racist, calling her countrymen with African features names like apes/slaves. She's full of hate and mentally ill and should seek help, I wouldn't trust anything she says. I don't get this fascination with the plain flat caucasian face anyways.. having the simplest face design makes you noble? doesn't she know that the people viewed as the paragon of the caucasian look both in the arab world and the west, that is the circassian ethnicity were one of the most enslaved ethnicities in the world? every muslim ruler had circassian concubines in his harem, and every rich arab/turk had one or more circassian slave girl.
You're not Sudanese, if you were you would know northern state is where all Nubians are from alongside Arabized Nubian tribes like the Shawayga.

Not that it matters but i'm very light skinned, and never said every light skinned Sudanese person is a "product of a gypsy" but many are - and even if that was a case there's nothing wrong with having that type of ancestry. In fact many noble Sudanese people have some "gypsy" ancestry.

I never used ape/slave as an insult. My guess is you're an insecure Black American troll that thought your username sounds Sudanese when it is in fact Egyptian. Try again on a new burner.

Last edited:
You're not Sudanese, if you were you would know northern state is where all Nubians are from alongside Arabized Nubian tribes like the Shawayga.

Not that it matters but i'm very light skinned, and never said every light skinned Sudanese person is a "product of a gypsy" but many are - and even if that was a case there's nothing wrong with having that type of ancestry. In fact many noble Sudanese people have some "gypsy" ancestry.

I never used ape/slave as an insult. My guess is you're an insecure Black American troll that thought your username sounds Sudanese when it is in fact Egyptian. Try again on a new burner.

I think any native speaker here can tell you Im not an American from my slightly awkward English, and I could reply in sudanese arabic if it wouldn't be improper considering we're on a non sudanese forum.

I know there's colorism in sudanese society, especially when spouse choosing and Im not gonna defend them, but Im just not familiar with this obviously common practice of marrying gypsies.

I can't be bothered to go through the messages again to quote exactly what you said but you still harboring this rotten discriminatory racist mentality that has caused the secession of the south and is gonna still further divide this country.

I think any native speaker here can tell you Im not an American from my slightly awkward English, and I could reply in sudanese arabic if it wouldn't be improper considering we're on a non sudanese forum.

I know there's colorism in sudanese society, especially when spouse choosing and Im not gonna defend them, but Im just not familiar with this obviously common practice of marrying gypsies.

I can't be bothered to go through the messages again to quote exactly what you said but you still harboring this rotten discriminatory racist mentality that has caused the secession of the south and is gonna still further divide this country.
Why do I think you are an amhara prete.nding to be sudanese?

This just confirms that you're an Ethiopian troll. You guys love to bring up this dumb line in a weak attempt to trigger Sudanese people. And you assuming that Northern state is where Arabs live is also proof that you're not Sudanese and most likely Amhara since of all Ethiopian ethnicities you guys are the most ignorant about neighboring countries.

Why do I think you are an amhara prete.nding to be sudanese?
That explains why they chose an Egyptian username but are pretending to be Sudanese despite not having any knowledge on Sudan. Why do Amhara love to fake their ethnicity/nationality? I noticed so many of them do this, and they aren't good at it either.

That explains why they chose an Egyptian username but are pretending to be Sudanese despite not having any knowledge on Sudan. Why do Amhara love to fake their ethnicity/nationality? I noticed so many of them do this, and they aren't good at it either.
Do you know the guy called xabashi even used somali "x" which is "7"
I do think Badry and Xabashi are same individuals.
@Asaana I didnt see you talking ill of other sudanese but it seems this amhara guy is trying to character assasinate you just like the coward xabashi.

Do you know the guy called xabashi even used somali "x" which is "7"
I do think Badry and Xabashi are same individuals.
@Asaana I didnt see you talking ill of other sudanese but it seems this amhara guy is trying to character assasinate you just like the coward xabashi.

They weren't active for a week, and also told us they'll be making a new account:
That was my first mistake I made when I joined this forum. Now it is too late to correct it. Inshallah I may come back with a truly xabashi name next time. :ftw9nwa:

Amhaar women love Egyptian men, she probably got fucked by a guy named Hisham El-Badry and assumed it's also a Sudanese name hence the username and low quality trolling.

They weren't active for a week, and also told us they'll be making a new account:

Amhaar women love Egyptian men, she probably got fucked by a guy named Hisham El-Badry and assumed it's also a Sudanese name hence the username and low quality trolling.
Funny part is why would a sudanese only look at a specific post you made and not even talk about the war against amhara.

He didnt even comment for once against the ethiopians but started attacking you by using one of your posts out of context to character assasinate you.

Sudan Tribune claims Ethiopian army-backed militias retook control of a border area recently recaptured by the Sudanese army. I think things are going back to the status quo as it was before the Tigray conflict. The news is still fresh and not confirmed by the Ethiopians side. We need to wait to hear from the Ethiopian side.

Sudan Tribune claims Ethiopian army-backed militias retook control of a border area recently recaptured by the Sudanese army. I think things are going back to the status quo as it was before the Tigray conflict. The news is still fresh and not confirmed by the Ethiopians side. We need to wait to hear from the Ethiopian side.
You are the Ethiopian govt side what else do we need to hear what Dameka will tell you?

Trending

Latest posts