Ethiopia Vs Sudan Conflict

There was no war between Afar and Amhara. In the past years there were few skirmishes and mostly not even with Amharas as such but the Oromo zone inside Amhara region that borders Afar. But I've never heard any clashes recently. If you think otherwise please bring forth your evidence.
There was and you nicely covered the tracks. The clash happened last week.Its not that I care about the afar militia that have been killing innocent somalis.
But I was puzzled.It happened over conflict of aravle farms.Amhara militia told afar farmers to vacate a land they were toiling.Then it escalated into a conflict.Where both Liyus of each side was involved.

There was and you nicely covered the tracks. The clash happened last week.Its not that I care about the afar militia that have been killing innocent somalis.
But I was puzzled.It happened over conflict of aravle farms.Amhara militia told afar farmers to vacate a land they were toiling.Then it escalated into a conflict.Where both Liyus of each side was involved.

Source please! This is highly unlikely since the Amhara and Afar liyu recently were fighting side by side with the Army in Tigray. How come no media is reporting it when both liyu forces are fighting? This is highly unlikely but I am ready to be corrected if presented with evidence.

Source please! This is highly unlikely since the Amhara and Afar liyu recently were fighting side by side with the Army in Tigray. How come no media is reporting it when both liyu forces are fighting? This is highly unlikely but I am ready to be corrected if presented with evidence.
Because amhara have alot of issues in their hand.
Tigray
Gumuz
Woleyta
Oromo
Now afar

Reminds me of a somali.story where a somali clan was fighting most of the clans sorroudning them apart feom one clan they had peace.
So the chieftain of the clan decided to attack also the clan they had peace with, so that the shit hits the roof properly and was engaged with all his neighbours ...logical was f*ck all lets turn on all the heat.So amhara are becoming this way the only people left is somalis and its just a matter of time before they copy the cheiftain strategy.

Because amhara have alot of issues in their hand.
Tigray
Gumuz
Woleyta
Oromo
Now afar

Reminds me of a somali.story where a somali clan was fighting most of the clans sorroudning them apart feom one clan they had peace.
So the chieftain of the clan decided to attack also the clan they had peace with, so that the shit hits the roof properly and was engaged with all his neighbours ...logical was f*ck all lets turn on all the heat.So amhara are becoming this way the only people left is somalis and its just a matter of time before they copy the cheiftain strategy.

I asked you for a source now you add even more stuff you made up. It is hopeless to discuss with you. Wolayta made me laugh though :ftw9nwa: Thanks for the laughs.

Prime Minister

Somali Promotion Agent
Fighting Afars? You are by now known here on this forum to make things up out of nothing. Where is your source?

Western Tigray people are the ones who drive the struggle to be part of Amhara the last 30 years and it will be decided via referendum. Until then the wolkait and raya stay under Amhara administration. Since they became free they have held demonstrations almost in every town demanding that they will not accept any administration from Tigray.
Shouldn't they be under Tigray administration till otherwise it is decided they are not otherwise it can be an occupation.

Shouldn't they be under Tigray administration till otherwise it is decided they are not otherwise it can be an occupation.

This is a complicated issue. Unlike the other regions, these lands were forcefully incorporated into Tigray from Gondar and Wollo prior to the current constitution just by force. So technically the incorporation into Tigray happened without any legal ground and any constitutional basis. That is why the people who live there and the Amhara region are saying that the land was taken by force without any legal ground and it is now back to its home region by force without any legal backing. The people are also demonstrating almost daily refusing to be administrated from Tigray until a referendum is held. If the government tries to do so then I can assure you that this will end up in a mess, huge protests and what not. The TPLF repression was so severe that they don't want to stay in Tigray for one day. So it is wise to let them stay in Amhara region now so that peace can prevail and the referendum can hopefully be held soon.

I have no idea about Ethiopias ethnic make up or tensions, I wish Ethiopia the best with its internal affairs. but all I can say from my side..... Alfashaga is coming back to Sudan. Sudan has many territorial disputes, this is just one of them

Sudan does not want war, but if war comes to us then so be it

Last edited:
Besides if war was to break out (And I don't think it will, at least I hope not), we in Sudan need to get some retired Somali generals to give us clear and effective strategies. How did they manage in the 70's to nearly take over Addis even though it was 6 to 1 in Ethiopias favour population wise ;D

Besides if war was to break out (And I don't think it will, at least I hope not), we in Sudan need to get some retired Somali generals to give us clear and effective strategies. How did they manage in the 70's to nearly take over Addis even though it was 6 to 1 in Ethiopias favour population wise ;D

You dont need to know how somalis fought because it was Al mahdi who beheaded Ethiopian emporor yohanes.

The reason why sudan is weak is because tribes like Tigre have been elianted and left out.
1 tigre banu amir is enough for 20 xabashis.

I have no idea about Ethiopias ethnic make up or tensions, I wish Ethiopia the best with its internal affairs. but all I can say from my side..... Alfashaga is coming back to Sudan. Sudan has many territorial disputes, this is just one of them

Sudan does not want war, but if war comes to us then so be it

you wish the best ethiopia are you even somali? :mindblown:

1609534751115.png

Sudan’s army recovered the border that had been taken over by Ethiopian farmers, the Sudanese foreign ministry says.
Sudan’s foreign minister says the army has restored control over all lands along the border that had been taken over by Ethiopian farmers.
“The armed forces have now fully recovered all Sudanese territory,” Minister Omar Qamareddine told a Khartoum news conference on Thursday.

convincation

Soomaali waa Hawiyah Iyo Hashiyah
VIP
they took advantage of ethiopia's internal problems, and as an oromo-i ain't even mad at them man. let the amhara fight them, if they wish.
I’ve seen an oromo girl say she doesn’t care if the same gets bombed and Ethiopia burns. Are all oromos anti Ethiopia orrrrer

I know you are mad you just dont want to expose yourself.

why would I be mad? I am not angry person, my ogadeni angry friend. that's you, not me, Alhamdulilah. Let the Amhara and Abiy handle the problem, and we can watch from the sidelines I suppose. I'm sure Egypt may join the fun too. :D

Isnt Ethiopia your courtry also? Oromos will be heavly effected by the war dont you think?

It can't effect us more than what abiy and his goons have been doing in Oromia lately, so no, we do not care, it's the amhara primarily causing the issues with Sudan too, so let them fight Sudan, and we'll watch from the sidelines eating popcorn and sipping buna.

why would I be mad? I am not angry person, my ogadeni angry friend. that's you, not me, Alhamdulilah. Let the Amhara and Abiy handle the problem, and we can watch from the sidelines I suppose. I'm sure Egypt may join the fun too. :D
you do know that Ethiopia is no match for Egypt's military

Trending

Latest posts