Ethiopia Vs Sudan Conflict

They got shit on in the 6 day war
Got cold feet in the Ogaden war
Let those skinny Xabashis build the entire GERD without bombing it
If anything Egypt will just keep using Sudan as a proxy, wouldn't be surprised if they're arming Xabashi farmers to start a fucking war
I think if Egypt backstabs sudan they will be drink8ng their piss in 10 years time.
Do you think Ethiopia will stop at the dam?
Ethiopia would build other projects and irrigations that will see the water significantly reduce.
The only hope for Sudan is to use Beni shangul and Gumuz and arm them well to fight Amhara occupation.

The dam is b7ild in Beni shangul land.
Its like these xabashis have total disregard for others why didnt they not build the dam in Amhara region? Because they didnt want to be displaced.

I think if Egypt backstabs sudan they will be drink8ng their piss in 10 years time.
Do you think Ethiopia will stop at the dam?
Ethiopia would build other projects and irrigations that will see the water significantly reduce.
The only hope for Sudan is to use Beni shangul and Gumuz and arm them well to fight Amhara occupation.

The dam is b7ild in Beni shangul land.
Its like these xabashis have total disregard for others why didnt they not build the dam in Amhara region? Because they didnt want to be displaced.
If I was Egypt/Sudan I would arm sepratists in the Beni Shangul region, start a disinformation campaign telling them they're under colonization by Ethiopia. Insurgency is harder to deal with than a conventianal war, with all these insurgencies weakening Ethiopia, it would be irresponsible to start filling the Dam and risk the entire annhilation of the country.

If I was Egypt/Sudan I would arm sepratists in the Beni Shangul region, start a disinformation campaign telling them they're under colonization by Ethiopia. Insurgency is harder to deal with than a conventianal war, with all these insurgencies weakening Ethiopia, it would be irresponsible to start filling the Dam and risk the entire annhilation of the country.
They should train them to become commandos and also give them free scholarships.

The peace talk collapsed.

Abye is one smart of a leader.

He is taking axmaaro to the frontlines after axmaaro have been itching for a war.This war will drag for years and will.benefit Abye.
Its a win win for both countries.

The peace talk collapsed.

Abye is one smart of a leader.

He is taking axmaaro to the frontlines after axmaaro have been itching for a war.This war will drag for years and will.benefit Abye.
Its a win win for both countries.
This gives him another chance to "postpone" elections if the country goes into full war.

Why are some Somalis always exited about war. For some unknown reason some Somalis seem to love war. War is nothing but destruction, death and displacement and there is nothing exiting about war. You would think Somalis will be the last people to be exited about war after having first hand experience more than anyone in Africa.
:snoop:
Anyway, Sudanese are one of the nicest people on this planet and it would make me sad if we go to war against them. Ethiopia will not just go to war with Sudan for minor skirmish. Sudanese government has to impose it on us and when we go to war then we will make sure Sudan learns its lessons for a long time to come. Remember Ethiopia is the main country that made south Sudan independence possible. I hope our Sudanese brothers are not making the Siad Barre mistake believing Ethiopia is in a weak position and they can just attack. That would be a big mistake. But I pray and hope we would never go to war with our Sudanese brothers. Bye.

Why are some Somalis always exited about war. For some unknown reason some Somalis seem to love war. War is nothing but destruction, death and displacement and there is nothing exiting about war. You would think Somalis will be the last people to be exited about war after having first hand experience more than anyone in Africa.
:snoop:
Anyway, Sudanese are one of the nicest people on this planet and it would make me sad if we go to war against them. Ethiopia will not just go to war with Sudan for minor skirmish. Sudanese government has to impose it on us and when we go to war then we will make sure Sudan learns its lessons for a long time to come. Remember Ethiopia is the main country that made south Sudan independence possible. I hope our Sudanese brothers are not making the Siad Barre mistake believing Ethiopia is in a weak position and they can just attack. That would be a big mistake. But I pray and hope we would never go to war with our Sudanese brothers. Bye.
No we did not sanction war in tigray or Beni shangul and now in Sudan.

You people are exited about war.Amhara hawks are forcing Abye to go to war with Sudan do you think Sudan is somali state?

War is inevitable unless amhara back off from it.You want to steal Sudanese land this war is not like the one in Tigray.

The 1902 agreement that Ethiopia signed is legally binding. The amxara extremist will drag Ethiopia into a yet another war. But unlike the mountain bandits aka TPLF’s war in Tigray , al fashqa is 100% Sudan’s land.

On other hand sources are saying UAE is siding with Ethiopia and asking Sudan to remove their army from al fashqa completed and come to the table. I doubt Sudan would entertain such a nonsense. Sudanese are a very nice people I hope they stand their ground against the expansionist and resolve it peacefully.

Trending