Ethiopia the beacon of hope and African pride

Status
Not open for further replies.

AdoonkaAlle

Ragna qowl baa xira, dumarna meher baa xira.
Ethiopia the beacon of hope and African pride is here to stay. I just read a an article on Ethiopia and the Ethiopian pride was rushing through my veins. I as a Somali from North Western areas feel great affinity with Ethiopians. Only a anarchic maggot would want to see a African nation of 100 million destroyed to create a massive refugee crisis into other Horn of African countries. A destroyed Ethiopia would mean a weaker Somalia, Eritrea , Djibouti and Kenya. Everyone is moving forward because of globalization and you all want to move backward. Ethiopia as I like to call is the core of the Horn, it is the pride of us all.

The good history of Ethiopia outweigh the bad. We as Somalis should stay rational. Was it Ethiopia that invaded Somalia 1977 or was it the other way around? The aggressor got what came for him 42 years instability. Somalia even lost to Kenya In the 60's. Had they been smart, they would of went for Kenya before Ethiopia. Ethiopia is protected by the almighty it needs to bring forth a wealthy nation where the one springs forth who will destroy the Kaaba.

Just now I was reading how Ethiopia was seen as beacon of hope for Africa especially with Abiy elected as president. He managed to open border with Eritrea managed to strengthen ties with Somalia. Completely took a whole different approach even in his country allowing liberation groups and states the freedom to express themselves. Whole of Africa watching was stunned.

That's the Ethiopia I feel proud of, the place not colonized and where first Muslims sought refugee.

I am Somali from Ethiopia Harawo region and I feel 100% Ethiopian.

I hope Ethiopia grows stronger and neutralizes the whole horn.

Our ethnic Somali didn't even exist by name before the creation of Ethiopia. Ethiopia existed before it.

I feel Ethiopian.

I hope you feel so too.

CaliTedesse

(CaliTedesse is name of a Somali veteran who died 1977 war)

War amxaar injireey

tumblr_nzouzrMwYH1r12e7ro1_500.gif

VixR

Veritas
No no I do think highly of myself at times but not of my ethnic yaa ukhti, collectively we are garbage. Midakale do you know the Somalian reminds me of a camel. Very retarded facial expression wa lakin you can sense waa arrogant creature kkkkk

View attachment 74852View attachment 74851
If you were truly happy with adopting Ethiopian identity, you wouldn’t be walllowing about Somalis daily. You care.

I’m saying don’t make it your core focus, because it’s eating at you.

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
If you were truly happy with adopting Ethiopian identity, you wouldn’t be walllowing about Somalis daily. You care.

I’m saying don’t make it your core focus.
kkk You are insane wallahi billahi allow it its not like that. Im not adopting Ethiopian identity I feel Ethiopian. Feeling Ethiopian is more than what you Somalis think wallahi billahi.

MI

Ted Kaczynski respecter
My fathers side of my family speak better Amharic than they do Somali, in addition to all of them knowing Oromo as a second language as well. I have about 15 or something first cousins who don’t even speak Somali and have Habesha wives themselves. Almost all of them live in parts of Ethiopia which has never been Somali lands, until extremely recently, and none of them as far as ancestral memory takes them have actually lived in Somalia proper.

All of them would spit on you for saying this though

CaliTedesse

VIP
My fathers side of my family speak better Amharic than they do Somali, in addition to all of them knowing Oromo as a second language as well. I have about 15 or something first cousins who don’t even speak Somali and have Habesha wives themselves. Almost all of them live in parts of Ethiopia which has never been Somali lands, until extremely recently, and none of them as far as ancestral memory takes them have actually lived in Somalia proper.

All of them would spit on you for saying this though
Very informative akhi I the same many live in deep interior Ethiopia and are proud Ethiopians.

VixR

Veritas
kkk You are insane wallahi billahi allow it its not like that. Im not adopting Ethiopian identity I feel Ethiopian. Feeling Ethiopian is more than what you Somalis think wallahi billahi.
I don’t have the hate for Ethiopians you’re associating me with. On the contrary, I like them a lot from experience. But I don’t feel Ethiopian lol (I have no reason to, born and raised in the US with Northern Somali roots).

I think it’s fine for Somalis who grew up in Ethiopia to have pride in it. The idea of Somalis taking the territory back is preposterous. It’s all you’ve known and it’s doing better on every metric. At the same time, there’s clearly something in you that’s irked, bc your whole narrative on claiming Ethiopia and having pride for it is due to the contrast of the state of things in Somalis, which you’re frequently frustrated by.

MI

Ted Kaczynski respecter
Very informative akhi I the same many live in deep interior Ethiopia and are proud Ethiopians.

Have you been? I was actually in Ethiopia from November to about February this year. I’m in the process building a house in Mulu actually.

VixR

Veritas
I'm pretty sure he has said he is from Somalia proper, Awdal, on here before. Seems like he's trolling.
Being from a Somali area in Ethiopia doesn’t explain why he’s psychologically distressed by how Somalia is doing.

But at the same time, he’s frequently expressed affinity for Ethiopia in a way only a Somali who’s lived there would. So, he probabaly does have people there who left Somalia via Ethiopia.

CaliTedesse

VIP
Have you been? I was actually in Ethiopia from November to about February this year. I’m in the process building a house in Mulu actually.
Wow that is very beautiful. I haven't visited but I will inshallah I want to expand my business mentality in Ethiopia. I love Ethiopia you are probably Jajeele or Baadicadde. Gugundhabe are very cool people wallahi billahi, btw ignore the mosquito Embarrassing lol wow her name really describes her well. kkk

CaliTedesse

VIP
Being from a Somali area in Ethiopia doesn’t explain why he’s psychologically distressed by how Somalia is doing.

But at the same time, he’s frequently expressed affinity for Ethiopia in a way only a Somali who’s lived there would. So, he probabaly does have people there who left Somalia via Ethiopia.
You are much smarter than the embarrassing mosquito kkkk wa lakin you are wrong on some fronts but I enjoy your views reading them brings calm to my crazy mind. The way you convey your message kkkk its hard to explain, its like my brain pre-climax kkkk

CaliTedesse

VIP
One of my aunts wallahi billahi she doesnt even dress like Somali waa proper ilbax she looks like habeshi she doesnt even wear hijab shit suprised me wallahi billahi people there are changing

Most Somalis who have lived there (Somali Galbeed in particular) don’t express an affinity for it and many were worse off for the last 30 years than most of Somalia proper. He’s a troll.

Being psychologically distressed about Somalia I understand but his way of dealing with it I don’t.

@CaliTedesse dont make me report you for cyber bullying.

VixR

Veritas
You are much smarter than the embarrassing mosquito kkkk wa lakin you are wrong on some fronts but I enjoy your views reading them brings calm to my crazy mind. The way you convey your message kkkk its hard to explain, its like my brain pre-climax kkkk
lol you are crazy.
Embarrassing is smart herself. She’s a nationalist, among others, so your posts would be triggering to them naturally. Nothing wrong with that.

The thing is, you accept being Somali so I don’t think you hate yourself. It’s just Ethiopia the country you love, especially in comparison. That’s not as crazy as ppl on here make it seem. In fact, I bet many Somalis who live there love it, while perhaps many others don’t.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts