Ethiopia the beacon of hope and African pride

Status
Not open for further replies.

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
Ethiopia the beacon of hope and African pride is here to stay. I just read a an article on Ethiopia and the Ethiopian pride was rushing through my veins. I as a Somali from North Western areas feel great affinity with Ethiopians. Only a anarchic maggot would want to see a African nation of 100 million destroyed to create a massive refugee crisis into other Horn of African countries. A destroyed Ethiopia would mean a weaker Somalia, Eritrea , Djibouti and Kenya. Everyone is moving forward because of globalization and you all want to move backward. Ethiopia as I like to call is the core of the Horn, it is the pride of us all.

The good history of Ethiopia outweigh the bad. We as Somalis should stay rational. Was it Ethiopia that invaded Somalia 1977 or was it the other way around? The aggressor got what came for him 42 years instability. Somalia even lost to Kenya In the 60's. Had they been smart, they would of went for Kenya before Ethiopia. Ethiopia is protected by the almighty it needs to bring forth a wealthy nation where the one springs forth who will destroy the Kaaba.

Just now I was reading how Ethiopia was seen as beacon of hope for Africa especially with Abiy elected as president. He managed to open border with Eritrea managed to strengthen ties with Somalia. Completely took a whole different approach even in his country allowing liberation groups and states the freedom to express themselves. Whole of Africa watching was stunned.

That's the Ethiopia I feel proud of, the place not colonized and where first Muslims sought refugee.

I am Somali from Ethiopia Harawo region and I feel 100% Ethiopian.

I hope Ethiopia grows stronger and neutralizes the whole horn.

Our ethnic Somali didn't even exist by name before the creation of Ethiopia. Ethiopia existed before it.

I feel Ethiopian.

I hope you feel so too.

CaliTedesse

(CaliTedesse is name of a Somali veteran who died 1977 war)

:ayaanswag:Waryaa I'm suspicious of you cuz I recall you saying you didn't look somali and could fit in Congo cuz you had a big nose

"Ethiopian pride" are you a raw meat eater now
:faysalwtf:

CaliTedesse

VIP
:ayaanswag:Waryaa I'm suspicious of you cuz I recall you saying you didn't look somali and could fit in Congo cuz you had a big nose

"Ethiopian pride" are you a raw meat eater now
:faysalwtf:
You are suspicious of me but not many yacni Somali accounts here that shift qabiil with each username and fuel clan hatred in intensive ways which fuels hatred in the Somali community with every Google search more hatred is spread. No suspicion from them kkkkkk caqli z00maal

CaliTedesse

VIP
:abuxyga: If I were an Ethiopian reading this I would be disgusted. Respect yourself, it’s actually creepy.
I respect myself I respect my real ancestors who were Ethiopians aka Cush we are cursed since Somalis have claimed different aabo and denied their background which is Etgiopian. In Islam one who denies ethnic is cursed.

CaliTedesse

VIP
If thats a name of 77 martyr, why are you tarnishing his name with these disgusting threads?
I respect all martyr especially this man it's sad he ran into the enemy while other Somalis were behind he sacrificed himself like a mujaahid and wrote many gabay. True Somali too bad so much power wasted on pointless war. AUN

You are suspicious of me but not many yacni Somali accounts here that shift qabiil with each username and fuel clan hatred in intensive ways which fuels hatred in the Somali community with every Google search more hatred is spread. No suspicion from them kkkkkk caqli z00maal
There's hardly anything I can do about the clan trash talk, forget the somali community you have people back home who claim to be Muslims yet kill their own brothers and sisters over nonsensical things lkn what I don't understand is you cry about the situation somalia is in yet I don't see you doing anything on the ground to improve the situation but calaacal

you'll praise the Ethiopians and arabs while putting your "own" people down

That second video is just weird. They are making night of it in an Oromo gabay style thats meant to celebrate war success,

@AfranQallo does it have to do something with this song?

The first clip has some Gada elders from the Afran Qallo. They usually go around bringing unity and peace, not like dirty politicians.

The clip you posted has nothing to do with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts