Ethiopia the beacon of hope and African pride

Status
Not open for further replies.

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
of all world countries why a country in an even worse position than Somalia? we need to here about the successful countries in the world in the global affairs section
Are you insane. I don't know what goes through your mind to think Ethiopia is worse off than Somalia.

You are trying to derail my thread I will not respond to you anymore. I am Ethiopian get over it so many Somalis love being Ethiopian it enriches us. Ethiopia is more than Oromo , Amhara etc what you short sighted weirdos on this forum only see.
I’m just gonna assume you’re trolling, you can’t be serious.

SlimFarax

Sheegatoslayer
A real Cumar Maxamuud would say he is Reer Khalaf or Reer Mahad you are sheegato dhiladhii ku dhuustay wasse. You just read abtirsi online like mdgo and act like professional 7aywaan inflated ego

this idiot even said 7aywaan with his chest.

And as for Cumar Maxamuud, please keep their name out of your raw meat infested mouth. You clearly don't know what you're on about. :pachah1:

All that time on SSPOT and you still dont know when to keep the sheegato in you under wraps :meleshame:

CaliTedesse

VIP
Ethiopia isnt a beacon of stability itself and is basically the same in that front, I mean just a few days ago they had a coup
Thats nothing akhi compared to instablity facing Somalia come on wa lakin I get your point .

Tukraq

VIP
Thats nothing akhi compared to instablity facing Somalia come on wa lakin I get your point .
I wouldn't be surprised if more died in Ethiopia then Somalia this year especially all the ethnic clashes between Amhara and Oromo and Oromo vs Somali

Apollo

VIP
@CaliTedesse

I met an Oromo the other day who spoke better Somali than me. So embarrassing. Apparantly he lived in Jigjiga for a decade and now lives abroad. True story.

Maybe the bastard pretended to be Somali to asylum officials. Perhaps that's how he got to the West.:hmm:

CaliTedesse

VIP
@CaliTedesse

I met an Oromo the other day who spoke better Somali than me. So embarrassing. Apparantly he lived in Jigjiga for a decade and now lives abroad. True story.

Maybe the bastard pretended to be Somali to asylum officials. :hmm:
LMFAOOO I dont think you can seek asylum anymore as Somali its very hard not easy like 90's they even ask qabiil and other Somali verifies it etc and even government of Somalia gets involved

Apollo

VIP
LMFAOOO I dont think you can seek asylum anymore as Somali its very hard not easy like 90's they even ask qabiil and other Somali verifies it etc and even government of Somalia gets involved

He has been in the West since the early 2000s. So he did it during Somalia's chaotic phase.

He had a clear Amharic accent in his Somali. He was definitely Oromo. He embarrassed me by being more fluent in Somali than an actual Somali. :ftw9nwa:

VixR

Veritas
Only a anarchic maggot would want to see a African nation of 100 million destroyed to create a massive refugee crisis into other Horn of African countries. A destroyed Ethiopia would mean a weaker Somalia, Eritrea , Djibouti and Kenya. Everyone is moving forward because of globalization and you all want to move backward.

Fully agree.
Ethiopia as I like to call is the core of the Horn
Objectively TRUE.
it is the pride of us all
It isn’t yours...
The good history of Ethiopia outweigh the bad. We as Somalis should stay rational. Was it Ethiopia that invaded Somalia 1977 or was it the other way around?
Good point. It was a careless move.
The aggressor got what came for him 42 years instability.
:icon lol: Now you’re trying too hard.
Somalia even lost to Kenya In the 60's. Had they been smart, they would of went for Kenya before Ethiopia.
Erm, no that wouldn’t have been smart either. Your affinity for Ethiopia is absurdly making you transfer the heat to be more anti-Kenya.
Ethiopia is protected by the almighty it needs to bring forth a wealthy nation where the one springs forth who will destroy the Kaaba.
:deadrose:
You almost seem excited at the prospect..
Just now I was reading how Ethiopia was seen as beacon of hope for Africa especially with Abiy elected as president. He managed to open border with Eritrea managed to strengthen ties with Somalia. Completely took a whole different approach even in his country allowing liberation groups and states the freedom to express themselves. Whole of Africa watching was stunned.

That's the Ethiopia I feel proud of, the place not colonized and where first Muslims sought refugee.

I am Somali from Ethiopia Harawo region and I feel 100% Ethiopian.

I hope Ethiopia grows stronger and neutralizes the whole horn.

Our ethnic Somali didn't even exist by name before the creation of Ethiopia. Ethiopia existed before it.

I feel Ethiopian.

I hope you feel so too.

CaliTedesse

(CaliTedesse is name of a Somali veteran who died 1977 war)
Pandering. You don’t know how Abiy will turn out.

If you grew up in an Ethiopian area, I don’t blame your patriotism. And the truth is, there’s not much to hold onto on the other end. If Somalis persist in the way they are, there’ll only be more of this. You’re always complaining about the state of Somalis, so I know it hurts you.

CaliTedesse

VIP

Fully agree.
Objectively TRUE.
It isn’t yours...
Good point. It was a careless move.
:icon lol: Now you’re trying too hard.
Erm, no that wouldn’t have been smart either. Your affinity for Ethiopia is absurdly making you transfer the heat to be more anti-Kenya.

:deadrose:
You almost seem excited at the prospect..
Pandering. You don’t know how Abiy will turn out.

If you grew up in an Ethiopian area, I don’t blame your patriotism. And the truth is, there’s not much to hold onto on the other end. If Somalis persist in the way they are, there’ll only be more of this. You’re always complaining about the state of Somalis, so I know it hurts you.
You are so cute when you are trying to read me kkk

VixR

Veritas
You are so cute when you are trying to read me kkk
Fam, you’re always complaining about the state of things. I know it bothers you.

Most Somalis care too little about how they’re perceived or where they stand on a global stage, because in their minds they’re the best. It’s a blessing and a curse to think highly of yourself even at your lowest.

You don’t have that in you, though. You’re too hyper aware. If most Somalis were that hyper aware, maybe there’d be a driving force for some kind of change in the circumstances. But you’re mufrad. Alone. All it does is eat at you. For that reason, you have to stop engaging it.

CaliTedesse

VIP
Fam, you’re always complaining about the state of things. I know it bothers you.

Most Somalis care too little about how they’re perceived or where they stand on a global stage, because in their minds they’re the best. It’s a blessing and a curse to think highly of yourself even at your lowest.

You don’t have that in you, though. You’re too hyper aware. If most Somalis were that hyper aware, maybe there’d be a driving force for some kind of change in the circumstances. But you’re mufrad. Alone. All it does is eat at you. For that reason, you have to stop engaging it.
No no I do think highly of myself at times but not of my ethnic yaa ukhti, collectively we are garbage. Midakale do you know the Somalian reminds me of a camel. Very retarded facial expression wa lakin you can sense waa arrogant creature kkkkk

upload_2019-6-30_22-35-38.jpeg
upload_2019-6-30_22-35-25.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending