Ethiopia the beacon of hope and African pride

Status
Not open for further replies.

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
You're not somali until you can tell everyone your clan, subclan, their degmo or your abtirsi
Gtfoh with your Ethiophobia yaa 7aywaan mıdgaankii xu xaartey wasse. Why would I identify myself to a clown aabaha wasse who is not even my kin. انا جبرل يونس من القبيلة سمرون

CaliTedesse

VIP
Maxamuud Saleebaan, Cumar Maxamuud, Beesha Barakeysan Maxamed Cumar. From Xarfo. If you can't state it like that, then meesha ka bax, you're a irrelevant xabasha troll
Saying you are Cumar Maxamuud is a subclan i went even further than that by stating sub sub sub clan I am Jibril Yoonis of Makahiil Samaroon (Gadabuursi) ibnu Arma (Al-Najashi) Ibnu Cush.

CaliTedesse

VIP
Why are you forever cursing parents, you’re so shameless.

I could very well be a dude, how is that creepy?

Respect yourself! And reporttteddd
You are trying to derail my thread I will not respond to you anymore. I am Ethiopian get over it so many Somalis love being Ethiopian it enriches us. Ethiopia is more than Oromo , Amhara etc what you short sighted weirdos on this forum only see.

SlimFarax

Sheegatoslayer
Saying you are Cumar Maxamuud is a subclan i went even further than that by stating I am Jibril Yoonis of Makahiil Samaroon (Gadabuursi) ibnu Arma (Al-Najashi) Ibnu Cush.

this is how i know you're a sheegato. All the Abtrisi.com in the world couldn't help you.

what part of beesha maxamed cumar didn't you understand? unless...you're not somali. which would make perfect sense

CaliTedesse

VIP
this is how i know you're a sheegato. All the Abtrisi.com in the world couldn't help you.

what part of beesha maxamed cumar didn't you understand? unless...you're not somali. which would make perfect sense
A real Cumar Maxamuud would say he is Reer Khalaf or Reer Mahad you are sheegato dhiladhii ku dhuustay wasse. You just read abtirsi online like mdgo and act like professional 7aywaan inflated ego

Tukraq

VIP
Very informative brother but in Global Affairs we discus global affairs ma fahamtay akhi, this is not Somali Politics section.
of all world countries why a country in an even worse position than Somalia? we need to here about the successful countries in the world in the global affairs section

Seems like you have to add more on your multiple identities.
3cbd72f2f9616b4e6724317b708b15eb.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending