Ethiopia looks up to Somalia's primitive democracy

bidenkulaha

GalYare
I live in the west, no desire to live in the world’s most failed state. My borough in London with a population of 200k has a higher gdp than all of Somalia. People like you and @bidenkulaha are the reason why our country will forever be, the worst in the world.
Look at you bragging your a low life refugee in a foreign country that doesn’t like you, Audubilah.

Could never be me. My country will always be Somalia wherever I am. You don’t even have a country. Your from a tribal enclave known as Issaqland

:dead:

I live in the west, no desire to live in the world’s most failed state. My borough in London with a population of 200k has a higher gdp than all of Somalia. People like you and @bidenkulaha are the reason why our country will forever be, the worst in the world.

I live in the west just like you. Doesn't stop me from visiting Galmudug or Mogadishu for a holiday. And I thank God there is no dictator. I am free to visit home without worry.

Look at you bragging your a low life refugee in a foreign country that doesn’t like you, Audubilah.

Could never be me. My country will always be Somalia wherever I am. You don’t even have a country. Your from a tribal enclave known as Issaqland

:dead:

The kid has nothing. This is why he likes dictatorships despite living free in the west. His village is ruled by Somaliland. He wants us to be miserable like him.

bidenkulaha

GalYare
The kid has nothing. This is why he likes dictatorships despite living free in the west. His village is ruled by Somaliland. He wants us to be miserable like him.
He should be calling for a Muse Bihi dictatorship given that’s who is his President. Let’s see who outdevelops who.

Don’t wish that curse on the people of Somalia. We’ve always been a democracy loving people who were robbed off that by some gaajo Gedo/kastuumo ppl. The most prosperous African country in the 60s before we were stripped of our human rights.

World

VIP
He should be calling for a Muse Bihi dictatorship given that’s who is his President. Let’s see who outdevelops is who.

Don’t wish that curse on the people of Somalia. We’ve always been a democracy loving people who were robbed off that by some gaajo Gedo/kastuumo ppl.
What democracy? You said just now that you are AGAINST democracy because they will vote for someone you don’t like. You don’t even know what you want, democracy or no democracy. Confused kid.

bidenkulaha

GalYare
What democracy? You said just now that you are AGAINST democracy because they will vote for someone you don’t like. You don’t even know what you want, democracy or no democracy. Confused kid.
I support a Parliamentary system. Not a Presidential. Self explanatory

World

VIP
I support a Parliamentary system. Not a Presidential. Self explanatory
Corrupt MPs not elected by the people who are paid bribes(financed by foreign powers for influence) to vote for a candidate is what you want. Whilst depriving the people of their voice. Just keep your mouth shut, you are the most stupid person on this forum. Even said you wished we were a UN colony for another 30 years.

bidenkulaha

GalYare
Corrupt MPs not elected by the people who are paid bribes(financed by foreign powers for influence) to vote for a candidate is what you want. Whilst depriving the people of their voice. Just keep your mouth shut, you are the most stupid person on this forum. Even said you wished we were a UN colony for another 30 years.
We’d have a functioning country if we were so I’m not sure why you think that’s a bad thing. Instead we got a stupid dictator who destroyed the country. Somalis are xoolo let’s be honest. They need mass education to run a country effectively on their own.

World

VIP
We’d have a functioning country if we were so I’m not sure why you think that’s a bad thing. Instead we got a stupid dictator who destroyed the country. Somalis are xoolo let’s be honest. They need mass education to run a country effectively on their own.
The people who needs mass education is you, @Galmudug-State and those who hold similar views. You think the UN would be teaching Somalis that a “langaab” doesn’t have the right to rule? Lmao.

Removed

Gif-King
VIP
I'm very sorry to say all those states developed while they were/still are authoritarian. S Korea under Park Chung Hee (dictator) Singapore under Lee Kuan Yew (dictator), China under Deng Xiao Ping (dictator), and Rwanda currently Paul Kigame. We can also add Malaysia under Mahathir Mohamed if we want. Just because the Chinese Communist party holds a sham internal election every 10 years does not make it a democracy.

The experts who study development such as Robert Wade hold that the most efficient state structure for development is an authoritarian one. That's because a lot of tough unpopular decisions need to be made which would be nearly impossible in a democracy.

Now I understand there are a lot of failed dictatorships out there, including Somalia. The difference is, you need an authoritarian, developmental state, not just an authoritarian one. Meles Zenawi's Ethiopia is a local recent good example of such a state. Eritrea is an example of authoritarian state that is not developmental.
Compare Ethiopia to Kenyas growth and you will see a different reality of the TPLFs “development era”. Who the hell would invest somewhere when I know some government midget could just take it from me without any consequence.

Park Chung Hee ruled until 1979 this is south Korea after 1979
A4673011-BB27-47BE-9BCF-5DD439422E96.jpeg

Heres what Kenyas GDP looked like after 2002 when Moi left.
E5787BB1-88AD-4312-9B0E-41539279EA94.jpeg

Teflon

Inactive
VIP
Best system is one party state, democracy for poor 3rd world African failed states will never work. But we will fall into civil war without it.

Nothing more truer than this

Democracy is a tool that's used by the west to infiltrate and control other countries for their own benefit and interests
Democracy is not as efficient, but it is much safer than the alternatives. Eritrea is a shithole

Lol
1653224590047.png

1653224605528.png

Somalia shouldn't be a dictatorship but we should have a two party system whereby only 2 parties exist. Neither the president nor the PM should be allowed to be the leader of a political party IMO.

Teflon

Inactive
VIP
Stop with your fake theory, democracy is proven to reduce corruption. Also Eritrea IS a shithole
View attachment 224260
View attachment 224261
We have a higher gdp than Eritrea and it is so poor, italian colonial cars are still there:russ:
Their economy cannot grow much because off all the illegitimate trade sanctions the west has implement on the country. Also that GDP figure is also from 2011 (over 10 years old) lmao Its shitty and outdated.

Eritrea Has reached food self sufficiency and stability. No country can dictate it and no country can cripple it to its knees. The country has given its people free health care and education.

you can cry me an ocean of tears, Allah bless Eritrea :banderas:

Their economy cannot grow much because off all the illegitimate trade sanctions the west has implement on the country. Also that GDP figure is also from 2011 (over 10 years old) lmao Its shitty and outdated.

Eritrea Has reached food self sufficiency and stability. No country can dictate it and no country can cripple it to its knees. The country has given its people free health care and education.

you can cry me an ocean of tears, Allah bless Eritrea :banderas:

If Eritrea was that good we will all be going there. That place is gaajo. It is crippled by sanctions because of the stupid leadership.

If Eritrea had democracy they would be leading Africa.

bidenkulaha

GalYare
If Eritrea was that good we will all be going there. That place is gaajo. It is crippled by sanctions because of the stupid leadership.

Eritrea is one of the highest refugee producing countries.

And they haven’t had a war in decades. Like this guy does know we have Eritreans who’ve fled to Somalia right? Lol

Teflon

Inactive
VIP

You have no room call anyone gaajo as a flipping somalian :russ:

Democracy is a scam where has "democracy" taken Somaliland in the last 30 years. Still no recognition and any basic free services for the people. Its kinda sad most things are privatized

"Stupid leadership" You mean not bending the knee to the United states and allies like its southern neighbour djbooty
Eritrea is one of the highest refugee producing countries.

And they haven’t had a war in decades. Like this guy does know we have Eritreans who’ve fled to Somalia right? Lol
wlh you both are the most braindead tribalists in this forum. Keep sucking off to kenya and the west deep down they just wanna cripple Somalia for eternity

May allah cure you both from western BS propaganda and tribalism

Trending