Ethiopia looks up to Somalia's primitive democracy

Built by the imperial white man. We also have those wide boulevards and fancy buildings

Exactly, Mogaishu is starting have modern buildings

FTG6Nl3XoAUsDGl

FTRcbElXsAAV3wj

Asmara strikes me as a city that is stuck in time. Imagine a whole city completely cut off from the world. I bet the living conditions are proper awful and people are scared to talk politics.

Somalia had this in the past and choose to risk destroying the country just to taste freedom from its dictator

Exactly that is what happens if you live under a dictatorship. Time freezes and you become isolated from the rest of the world because the dictator is paranoid about visitors and change.

Based

VIP
Asmara strikes me as a city that is stuck in time. Imagine a whole city completely cut off from the world. I bet the living conditions are proper awful and people are scared to talk politics.

Somalia had this in the past and choose to risk destroying the country just to taste freedom from its dictator
Muqdisho is top class for an African city. Asmara looks like an old fashioned wild west town. I saw in that jewish you tuber’s video on Asmara and even the people are stuck in time they were speaking in talyaani and had these ancient rusty cars and colonial era bowling allies/gelato stores. Shit made me cringe. @Roorigeg will shamelessly compare Asmara to a modern metropolis like Mogadishu.

Here is a key takeaway I've found to be invariably true about these sorts of discussions: those that argue for a dictator/benevolent ruler are almost always the orphans of the Kacaan and those who yearn for the days of Afweyne. That is not a coincidence.

bidenkulaha

GalYare
Here is a key takeaway I've found to be invariably true about these sorts of discussions: those that argue for a dictator/benevolent ruler are almost always the orphans of the Kacaan and those who yearn for the days of Afweyne. That is not a coincidence.
It’s the same people. Langaab or Kacaan orphans like Dhulo MX etc.

The weird thing is they would hate a hawiye ‘benevolent dictatorship’. These people are xoolo

All of your key infrastructure was built by afweyne. Whether he was good or not it's Haram to take arms against your leader. How much infrastructure have u guys built since his ouster? How much begging r u guys doing today? How many souls lost at sea?
U guys fought so hard against him yet haven't accomplished a damn thing since he's been gone. Why were u even fighting?

bidenkulaha

GalYare
All of your key infrastructure was built by afweyne. Whether he was good or not it's Haram to take arms against your leader. How much infrastructure have u guys built since his ouster? How much begging r u guys doing today? How many souls lost at sea?
U guys fought so hard against him yet haven't accomplished a damn thing since he's been gone. Why were u even fighting?
That leader engaged in kufr so stop hiding behind religion

bidenkulaha

GalYare
R u perfect and free of sin? Look in the mirror before u start pointing fingers.
No but I’m not a leader claiming no one can rebel because of Islam.

Siyad barre left the fold of Islam (joined some Christian Bantus for weapons) and disavowed the Quran. He murdered ulema when they confronted him on this kufr

No but I’m not a leader claiming no one can rebel because of Islam.

Siyad barre left the fold of Islam (joined some Christian Bantus for weapons) and disavowed the Quran. He murdered ulema when they confronted him on this kufr
The way we went about getting rid of him was 100% Haram. Read the Quran and Hadith. U will find out y we r in a bad place.

bidenkulaha

GalYare
The way we went about getting rid of him was 100% Haram. Read the Quran and Hadith. U will find out y we r in a bad place.
In a War there’s No right way. Did you know My mum talks about how HG Saleeban was being round up and sadly their brothers Ceyr and Sacad where she lived in Dhusamareb stayed quite like you ask of everyone. Well he want further and started to ethnically cleansed them and then it was another clan far away so we stayed quiet.

We should’ve rebelled the first time all together maybe he wouldn’t have spilt as much blood

In a War there’s No right way. Did you know My mum talks about how HG Saleeban was being round up and sadly their brothers Ceyr and Sacad where she lived in Dhusamareb stayed quite like you ask of everyone. Well he want further and started to ethnically cleansed them and then it was another clan far away so we stayed quiet.

We should’ve rebelled the first time all together maybe he wouldn’t have spilt as much blood
Every clan had a sad story. No tears just a yawn. Next time be respectful to your president and don't loot your neighbors property. Maybe we'll be in a better place.

It’s the same people. Langaab or Kacaan orphans like Dhulo MX etc.

The weird thing is they would hate a hawiye ‘benevolent dictatorship’. These people are xoolo

Mohamed Siyaad Barre (AHUN) left behind a nation whose people and infrastructure were intact. What have you replaced with his departure? Anarchy that is rampant for 3 decades, famine that claimed for more than 1 million Somalis, a nation whose maritime resources looted for 3 decades, and destruction of Somalia's forests. Those who contributed to his overthrow has placed the country in a destitute situation and a perpetual chaos.

Besides, the laangaab here is you. Roughly half of your HG territory is under Al-Shabaab where they deny you any kind of development and where they ordered the expulsion of your nomads from Eastern Galguduud region without their belongings and without their livestock just recenrly.

The irony is you hate the other guy, Farmaajo, who tried to build a regional government for you where he expanded the 21st division whose whole focus is Galmudug security - and where he sent Gorgor and Haramcad battalions in order to fight both Suufi fighters and Al-Shabaab that are against your regional govt. He made sure the salary of those forces was paid on time for the last 5 years. He's done all of that in order for Gal-Mudug to be standing on its own feet.

Seriously, you and others like you are very irrational when it comes to look at what we have lost in the last 31 years and what we had before that. I would summit it up with the words of a Canadian general who was leading the Canadian contingent that was part of the UNISOM in the 1990s: "The last Somali patriot was Siyaad Barre".

Last edited:
Some people here want to compare food-aid dependent Somalia with food self-sufficient Eritrea. In Somalia, the greedy NGOs run through it for 3 decades while they didn't resolve anything. In Eritrea, they're outlawed.

Ok go ahead people and call Halane-controlled, clan-based selections democracy where everything is based on bribe and who pays the money to a few clan elders and later on big-mouthed 'parliamentarians'.

There are no bench marks in Somalia to measure a Somali govt. All that matters is if Halane junta is happy with the puppet Somali president.

And If they (Halane Junata) doesn't like the president - as we've seen what they have done to President Farmaajo - they would work overtime to overthrow him. Of course 68 IQ Somalis would brag about how they removed that president when the truth is they were cannon fodder to remove their genuine leader.

In Eritrea, US and UK ambassadors don't call the shots, and their president is an independent leader.

Jebertiya Kismayo Will Handle Our Southern Affairs While Bosaso Will Also Follow Suit In The North And Garcaad Central And If God Willing Socatra Island Will Fall To Us This Can Work As Awoowe Darood Invisioned

Jebertiya New Flag
j9ndo5jhdiz01.jpg

New Script
Screenshot_20210820-143332_Chrome.jpg

The Councilship Of Jerbertiya Representing The Natives Of Jebertinis/jebertins
The Frameworks Are Already There Lets Wait Out The Fall Of The Odeyaal Then Whomp There It Is

:drakelaugh: :cosbyhmm: :jaynerd: :russ: :manny: :manny: :manny: :banderas::banderas::wow1:

Trending

Latest posts