Ethiopia is brainwashing Somalia next generation

Status
Not open for further replies.
@waraabe
Why are you guys so paranoid about a landlocked country that is our biggest trading partner?

Ethiopia can't own Somalia or appropriate our culture in anyway they see fit.

There's two types of Somalis when it comes to Ethiopia: Those who don't make money with Ethiopians and those who make money with Ethiopians.

I have a Somali friend in Asia who exports and brands Ethiopian products to the asian market. 90% of Ethiopians agro products are pimped out the moment they hit a port.

If you are Somali and you want to growth Hack your way into Agro; just visit Berbera, Bosaso, Xamar and Djibouti Ports.

You can intercept and purchase cheap exports that have WTO certification and sell them for 100X value before an Ethiopian even gets a chance to move them.

Somalis in the despora outnumber Ethiopians in the despora. Leveraging your despora passports is critical to out manoeuvring Ethiopian Agro producers.

I'm already noticing many Somali despora exporters flipping Ethiopian Agro products.

If you keep thinking in a Somaliland Vs Somalia mentality; just know the day you leave Somalia with an Agro product you are in competition with every other nation on earth.

Ethiopia needs Somalia! Somalia doesn't need Ethiopia.

Reign

Pro Women's Rights|Centrist
VIP
Why are you so obsessed with Ethiopia? Don't blame Ethiopia for brain dead Somalis. It's not their fault Somalis are stupid.

Why are you so obsessed with Ethiopia? Don't blame Ethiopia for brain dead Somalis. It's not their fault Somalis are stupid.

Obvious you don't follow the Somali news because if you followed you would understand the reality. (HSM went to Ethiopia 3 times in one week )

Oh just get lost...

So you had your dairy breakfast of blood mixed with milk, later you will eat raw meat dish at lunch. why are you so primitive? People learned making the fire during cave age!! When will you behave like humans not jungle animals?

So you had your dairy breakfast of blood mixed with milk, later you will eat raw meat dish at lunch. why are you so primitive? People learned making the fire during cave age!! When will you behave like humans not jungle animals?

You're hilarious :drakelaugh::drakelaugh::drakelaugh::drakelaugh::drakelaugh:
So much BS in one post

I've shown my fair share of hate towards the Semites on this forum but this is getting out of hand
@Canuck we're starting to turn into AAs when we blame Ethiopia for our problems
You know the tigrayan can bring up FGM stats, OSU and Al-Shabaab when you bring up blood and raw meat. We need to stop hating and start cooperating so that we both get something out of it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending