Ethiopia is brainwashing Somalia next generation

Status
Not open for further replies.
You're Ethio? How come you're on a Somali forum?

I only made an account to clear something up yesterday and came across the site on Twitter. I could ask the same about the Somali's on the Ethiopian/Eritrean forums but I don't really care. I learn new things at the end of the day

I only made an account to clear something up yesterday and came across the site on Twitter. I could ask the same about the Somali's on the Ethiopian/Eritrean forums but I don't really care. I learn new things at the end of the day

Learn more about your Ethiopian immigrants
Ethiopian refugee arrested for fatal racial hate crime attack on elderly couple.

ngor-makuey.jpg

Share this:
Related
Hush Crime. African refugee attacks woman with an axe in Fargo.April 29, 2014In "Hate Crimes"

Kevin Myers stands tall in Ireland.July 22, 2008Similar post

12 year old arrested for killing 9 year old in MichiganAugust 6, 2014In "Hate Crime Murder"

He's* and no, I don't think so :).

The Recent String of High-Profile Violent Crimes Involving Ethiopian Immigrants (Video)
Published by Tadias Magazine March 31st, 2010 in Featured and Opinion. 14 Comments
Cime_cover5.jpg

Above: The latest known violent crime involving an Ethiopian
immigrant took place in Florida over the weekend, following
last year’s brazen attempted bank robbery in Maryland.

Tadias Magazine
Editorial

Published: Wednesday, March 31, 2010

New York (Tadias) – Our community is not used to making headlines, such as the recent string of high-profile violent crimes involving young Ethiopian immigrants, which should be a concern to all of us.

Following this new wave of mayhem, a man identified by police as 24-year-old Kidane Mengesha was arrested and charged with attempted murder in connection with the stabbings of two women in South Beach, Florida on Saturday.

According to WSVN-TV Channel 7, Mengesha, who immigrated from Ethiopia three years ago, approached Leigh-Ann Martinez, 21, and Belkin Gutierrez, 20, shortly after 9 pm where they had just finished dinner with friends at the popular restaurant TGI Friday’s and were walking towards their car. “He was trying to engage them in a conversation. They repeatedly told him, ‘Please leave us alone,’” Miami Beach Police detective Juan Sanchez said.

Mengesha first assaulted Martinez, who hit back, and a fight broke-out. Gutierrez joined in support of her friend, at which point the man pulled out a knife. Mengesha stabbed Gutierrez five times, in the head, torso and arm, and Martinez was stabbed once in the leg, according to press reports. “It was a big cut — a really big cut. I freaked out and passed out on the sidewalk,” Martinez said.

The disturbing news comes only days after a court in Maryland sentenced Josef Tadele, 24, to four years in prison for his role in a plot to kidnap the family of a bank manager. His co-defendant Yohannes Surafel, 25, who has also been convicted, faces a possible sentence of 75 years. A third suspect, Baruk Ayalneh, is believed to have left the United States.

According to prosecutors, the Maryland trio were acting out a scene from the movie “Bandits” – starring Bruce Willis and Billy Bob Thornton- in which they hold bank managers hostage the night before they rob their banks.

Meanwhile in Florida, the victims, who fortunately survived the attack, are being treated in local hospitals. And Mengesha, who has no prior criminal record, is being held on $50,000 bond.

We hope these are isolated incidents, and not symptoms of a looming problem for the larger community.

WATCH: 2 Sentenced in Bank Mgr. Kidnapping

Learn more about Ethiopian immigrants

YouTube

Ethiopian Simon Bahta Asfeha on America's Most Wanted list - Africannewslive.com

news.gif

First Published: 2013-07-17

Saudi Arabia bans Ethiopian workers over alleged child crimes

Authorities ban Ethiopian workers from entering country following reports of crimes against children committed by maids from African nation.

Middle East Online

caption.gif

_60174_A2.jpg

Ban will remain until completion of investigation

captionb.gif

RIYADH - Saudi authorities banned on Wednesday Ethiopian workers from entering the country following reports of crimes against children committed by maids from the African nation.

The labour ministry and the interior ministry have agreed to "temporarily" stop the importation of workers from Ethiopia, SPA state news agency said.

It said the ban will remain in place until the completion of investigation into "recent incidents", in reference to crimes reported in local media.

Several media outlets have reported instances of children being killed allegedly by Ethiopian domestic workers, including two cases in the capital.

The oil-rich kingdom, which hosts some eight million foreign workers, mostly from South Asian nations, introduced this week new rules setting the rights for domestic workers, including getting a weekly day off and being paid on time.

But it also urged workers to respect Islam, the religion of the ultra-conservative kingdom, and to "obey" employers.
@s'imwaq'
newsb.gif

This picture you keep posting is a meeting between HSM and the Ethiopian Ambassador in 2013.

Full event.

Madaxweyne Xasan Sheekh Oo Safiirka Cusub Ee Ethiopia Ka Guddoomay Waraaqihiisa Aqoonsinimo ( Sawiro)
hhaa.jpg

IMG_1080.jpg

IMG_87491.jpg

Stop trying to take things out of context.
:icon arrow:

General gabre is not ambassador !!!! nice try to sugar coat that man who murdered 20, 000 Somalis in Mogadishu in 2006.

Listen you are stupid & dumb man, first you ignored the filthy Ethiopian cannibal 'S insults to Somalis above and came to me. You only show your courage on us but infront of amisom and habashi bunch of rats.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending