Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
People ITT unironically :superman:for Abyssinians of all people

Wallahi Canuck is right, the brainwashing is real af

:meleshame:

Galaeri

USC | Ururka Bililiqada iyo Kufsiga
I've shown my fair share of hate towards the Semites on this forum but this is getting out of hand
@Canuck we're starting to turn into AAs when we blame Ethiopia for our problems
You know the tigrayan can bring up FGM stats, OSU and Al-Shabaab when you bring up blood and raw meat. We need to stop hating and start cooperating so that we both get something out of it

They do FGM. I don't care about alshabab. They aren't that savage. I know they kill, rape and loot, but they don't eat raw hilib.

Galaeri

USC | Ururka Bililiqada iyo Kufsiga
Liyu are the enemy of somaliland and all of our habesha friends, no wonder they look down upon Liyu.

Warabe, I trust Ethiopian security forces more than an Ogaden with an AK47.

Kkkk An Isaaq Christian bootyclapping for habeshas.

I love this forum lmao.

:russ::russ::russ::russ:

Ignore her she's has a crazy obsession with Ethiopians. So crazy she's been desperately trying to prove that I'm harari. She needs mental help so I would cut her some slack.

First Are you male or female? Mane is female!!! donkey Gucci and fix your teeth before you change your gender Gucci Ass.

@s'imwaq' i commend u for your patience, most would've gone hunting for articles to use as retaliation :dead:

He is not patient person, but it is his nature as habashi slave to be without dignity. Simply the habashi made good slaves due lack of dignity. You can find them in Iran to Pakistan even Russia( Akhdam in Yemen to Pushkin in Russia). Somalis also traded and sold them.

I've shown my fair share of hate towards the Semites on this forum but this is getting out of hand
@Canuck we're starting to turn into AAs when we blame Ethiopia for our problems
You know the tigrayan can bring up FGM stats, OSU and Al-Shabaab when you bring up blood and raw meat. We need to stop hating and start cooperating so that we both get something out of it

These people are subhuman during famine the eat their dead people 'S bodies. They mix blood with milk, eat raw meat and practice cannibal even in their church they made cannibal man saint. They are not human but bunch of animals walking on two feets.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts