DuctTape

I have an IQ of 300
Are you an Ethiopian user?
Judging by that name, most likely.
What's with the sudden influx of xabashis? :ayaanswag:
Did someone recommend this place to you or something? :yacadiim:

DuctTape

I have an IQ of 300
They did a raid on my people on the Ethiopian forum. The rest will join in due time...
Okay, well if they do then tell your friends to make higher quality threads and posts than the ones on Mereja :kanyehmm:
90% of threads are made to aggravate/bait a certain group into anger :mjlol:

Ras

It's all so tiresome
VIP
Since Ethiopia started baiting different Somali clans against each other in the 80's; Somalia never had the chance to return the favor.

Imagine what damage a Somali intelligence agency could do to aggravate ethnic conflicts within the 80+ tribes in Ethiopia.

From local municipal politics to wider national topics... so much opportunity to turn the place into a worse abyss than Somalia currently is in.

Wonder whether the Ethiopian government ever thought about that and realized that they are playing with fire.

i cant wait for the day Ethiopia collapses. The day there grip is gone somaliland will rebuild and lead in reviving the somaliweyn narrative.

Since Ethiopia started baiting different Somali clans against each other in the 80's; Somalia never had the chance to return the favor.

Imagine what damage a Somali intelligence agency could do to aggravate ethnic conflicts within the 80+ tribes in Ethiopia.

From local municipal politics to wider national topics... so much opportunity to turn the place into a worse abyss than Somalia currently is in.

Wonder whether the Ethiopian government ever thought about that and realized that they are playing with fire.

Yeah, that's never gonna happen.

They did a raid on my people on the Ethiopian forum. The rest will join in due time...

First of all Somalis that go to Ethiopian forums are from the occupied land Ogaden. Unfortunately legally they are forced to carry Ethiopian citizenship. So, going to Ethiopian forum to discuss the Ethiopian political Is Considered to be normal thing. Other thing, their relatives are either worked for your government.
Something else they are minority that go to your forums. But on other hand, Ethiopians coming to Somali forum is very weird thing.

Ras

It's all so tiresome
VIP
Yeah, that's never gonna happen.

What's never going to happen?

If Ethiopia keeps on using the same divide & conquer tactics then what stops Somalia from doing the same.

That's if we had our shit together and actually had a competent intelligence agency not owned by foreigners.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending