Ethiopia and Djibouti March Forward :Fastest Growing Economies Of The World

Status
Not open for further replies.
There is no way on earth that you are Somali. How long have you tried to convince people here of that?

:ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa:

Some of the people here have lowest IQ in world and others drug ruined their brains. Today if paris hilton claimed to be Somali, they will believe her. It's hopeless case.

Still, i don't buy what your selling.

Let me educate you for a second.

The reason why people don't accept absolute, and utter non-sense like "Ethiopia is the world's fastest growing economy, whether we are Somali, Beja, Sudanese, Afar, Somali, Eritrean, Oromo or any other country/people that reject official TPLF propaganda, is because those fake numbers and economic growth myth DIRECTLY contribute to the killing, raping, murder and displacement of the said groups above, wholesale. That myth contributes directly to human suffering in East Africa, because the TPLF uses it to make deals with questionable regimes like China, who will make deals with anyone and won't EVER question their internal politics or human rights abuses because they do the same back in Asia.

It is a F.A.C.T that Ethiopia displaces indigenous people from their ancestral lands, by military and brute force, in order to make way for foreign investors..........in order to keep the myth of economic growth going.

So no, I don't accept your propaganda, but if you want to discuss genuine economic topics without indirectly supporting genocide, than you're welcome.

Your making too much assumptions here:

First you assumed because i am Ethiopian i support the current government and their un- elected asses.I don't . I certainly do not in any way support their extrajudicial killing of my people no matter their ethnicity/religion.

Second you assume Ethiopians are not able to self reflect. Walk up to an Ethiopian and ask them if Ethiopia's government is perfect and the most ardent supporter would not say yes. We KNOW there are problems in the country/government.

but here the thing. Things have changed in the past 20 years and yes some for the better and some for the worst. Politics (especially in Africa ) is not black and white. My blood boils every time i hear people are killed for protesting or a defenseless people are being forced to leave their ancestral home. Should my anger at what they are doing to my people stop me form seeing/acknowledging the development that i have seen with my own eyes. I can have these two feelings simultaneously. One does not negate the other because both are true!

I want change to happen and naively i want it to happen without bloodshed. A sentiment i know most Ethiopians hold hence why nothing will change.[/QUOTE]
How stupid do you think Somalis are, for us to believe what you just wrote?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"My blood boils kulaha," Yet hear you are, supporting the TPLF to remain in power forever by supporting a fake economic growth myth, that causes human suffering. I'm done responding to you and that person with the amharic nick (who comes on a somali forum and uses amharic alphabet that we don't use..??" Super moronic wallahi.

Ethiopians have a natural bloodlust, due to eating raw meat, which isn't too dissimilar to eating human flesh, hence why Oromos are cannibalizing victims in Somaliland/Puntland (I know reer somaliland and puntland heard those horror stories over the last few years.) That blood-lust, is the reason why you're very poor at trying to convey human empathy.

Good luck with your good cop bad cop routing on here, to you and your friend with the green mountain profile pic.

One last thing. Ethiopia is burning, your investors are fleeing, your HUGE STATE DEBT is pilling up, and the whole world has turned against you due to the Dam (which you don't have the funds to finish yet.)

Good luck trying to convince the world that everything is okay for investors to come in.

Your making too much assumptions here:

First you assumed because i am Ethiopian i support the current government and their un- elected asses.I don't . I certainly do not in any way support their extrajudicial killing of my people no matter their ethnicity/religion.

Second you assume Ethiopians are not able to self reflect. Walk up to an Ethiopian and ask them if Ethiopia's government is perfect and the most ardent supporter would not say yes. We KNOW there are problems in the country/government.

but here the thing. Things have changed in the past 20 years and yes some for the better and some for the worst. Politics (especially in Africa ) is not black and white. My blood boils every time i hear people are killed for protesting or a defenseless people are being forced to leave their ancestral home. Should my anger at what they are doing to my people stop me form seeing/acknowledging the development that i have seen with my own eyes. I can have these two feelings simultaneously. One does not negate the other because both are true!

I want change to happen and naively i want it to happen without bloodshed. A sentiment i know most Ethiopians hold hence why nothing will change.
How stupid do you think Somalis are, for us to believe what you just wrote?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"My blood boils kulaha," Yet hear you are, supporting the TPLF to remain in power forever by supporting a fake economic growth myth, that causes human suffering. I'm done responding to you and that person with the amharic nick (who comes on a somali forum and uses amharic alphabet that we don't use..??" Super moronic wallahi.

Ethiopians have a natural bloodlust, due to eating raw meat, which isn't too dissimilar to eating human flesh, hence why Oromos are cannibalizing victims in Somaliland/Puntland (I know reer somaliland and puntland heard those horror stories over the last few years.) That blood-lust, is the reason why you're very poor at trying to convey human empathy.

Good luck with your good cop bad cop routing on here, to you and your friend with the green mountain profile pic.

One last thing. Ethiopia is burning, your investors are fleeing, your HUGE STATE DEBT is pilling up, and the whole world has turned against you due to the Dam (which you don't have the funds to finish yet.)

Good luck trying to convince the world that everything is okay for investors to come in.
I can use whatever script I want, I can make my username Chinese if I want to :camby:.

:williamswtf:You know what...I am sorry. From your last post you sounded somewhat sane...nevermind.

@Cadmus Check this and it is more ghat they pushed it under carpet.
Ethiopia: Widespread contraband trade crippling economy
ESAT News (June 14, 2017)
gold-altin-300x203.jpg

High level contraband trade by government officials has become a threat to the country’s economy as foreign exchange trade is in downward spiral, according to Ethiopia’s Ministry of Trade.

Government officials at all levels were the main players in the import/export contraband trade and unless the country acts quickly, the illegal trade could cripple the economy, Bekele Bulado, the minister of Trade told Ethiopia’s Parliament.

He said government officials should practice what they preach the public about corruption and contraband trade.

The minister cited gold and cattle as the main targets of the illegal trade by government officials and their cronies.

As a result, the minister said, the country was able to obtain only 2.53 billion dollars of the planned 4.3 billion dollars in foreign exchange in the budget year, showing 59% less than the target.

A 2011 Global Financial Integrity report shows illicit financial outflows from Ethiopia nearly doubled in 2009 to US$3.26 Bln.

dr.leorio

death\emitter
Somalian is a Somali from Somalia and I'm a Somali Ethiopian

First off there is no such thing as "Somalian" that's all I need to know you're not one of us. Second, Somalis in Ogaden (which I am) are victims of the Ethiopian regime which kill, threaten and continue to colonize my people to this very day. Third, none of my people see themselves as "Ethiopian Somali" that's as stupid as the term "AfricanAmerican" created by the whites here in America. But unlike the blacks here in America we still understand our roots and culture and identify as SOMALI thru and thru. You're stupid if you think otherwise

Last edited:
:williamswtf:You know what...I am sorry. From your last post you sounded somewhat sane...nevermind.

https://www.theguardian.com/science...ondii-could-be-behind-rage-disorder-in-adults
"Now scientists believe that the parasite could also linked to sudden outbursts of anger"

"Writing in the Journal of Clinical Psychiatry, a team of US-based researchers revealed that they recruited 358 adults to explore whether their levels of impulsiveness and aggression were linked to infection with the parasite."

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/a...d-rage-Parasitic-bug-infects-half-adults.html
"Could eating rare-cooked meat give you road rage? That is the intriguing question posed by new research into the parasitic bug toxoplasma gondii which will, at some point, infect half of adults.

The bug causes toxoplasmosis in the brain and we contract it primarily from handling or eating raw and undercooked red meat, such as lamb, or through contact with cats."

http://edition.cnn.com/2015/01/20/health/tapeworms-invade-brain/index.html

https://www.davidwolfe.com/food-brain-worms/

Screen-Shot-2016-03-01-at-12.46.26-PM.png

CENTER FOR DISEASE CONTROL

https://www.cdc.gov/parasites/toxoplasmosis/gen_info/faqs.html

"How do people get toxoplasmosis?

A Toxoplasma infection occurs by:

• Eating undercooked, contaminated meat (especially pork, lamb, and venison).
  • Accidental ingestion of undercooked, contaminated meat after handling it and not washing hands thoroughly (Toxoplasma cannot be absorbed through intact skin).
  • Eating food that was contaminated by knives, utensils, cutting boards and other foods that have had contact with raw, contaminated meat.
  • Drinking water contaminated with Toxoplasma gondii.
  • Accidentally swallowing the parasite through contact with cat feces that contain Toxoplasma. This might happen by
    1. cleaning a cat's litter box when the cat has shed Toxoplasma in its feces
    2. touching or ingesting anything that has come into contact with cat feces that contain Toxoplasma
    3. accidentally ingesting contaminated soil (e.g., not washing hands after gardening or eating unwashed fruits or vegetables from a garden)"

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Behavior-altering_parasite_or_parasitoid

"Infection of the central nervous system[edit]
Some parasites alter host behavior by infecting neurons in the host's central nervous system.
The host's central nervous system responds to the parasite as it would to any other infection. The hallmarks of such response include local inflammation and the release of chemicals such as cytokine. The immune response itself is responsible for induced behavioral changes in many cases of parasitic infection. Parasites that are known to induce behavioral changes through central nervous system inflammation in their hosts include Toxoplasma gondii."

You were saying..........?

First off there is no such thing as "Somalian" that's all I need to know you're not one of us. Second, Somalis in Ogaden (which I am) are victims of the Ethiopian regime which kill, threaten and continue to colonize my people to this very day. Third, none of my people see themselves as "Ethiopian Somali" that's as stupid as the term "AfricanAmerican" created by the whites here in America. But unlike the blacks here in America we still understand our roots and culture and identify as SOMALI thru and thru. You're stupid if you think otherwise
Well said brother, they love to pretend like our people aren't being killed and raped on a daily basis. Karma is on the way though, courtesy of the GCC and Egypt.

No self-respecting Somali over 16 would call themselves Somalian.

@Cadmus Check this and it is more ghat they pushed it under carpet.
Ethiopia: Widespread contraband trade crippling economy
ESAT News (June 14, 2017)
gold-altin-300x203.jpg

High level contraband trade by government officials has become a threat to the country’s economy as foreign exchange trade is in downward spiral, according to Ethiopia’s Ministry of Trade.

Government officials at all levels were the main players in the import/export contraband trade and unless the country acts quickly, the illegal trade could cripple the economy, Bekele Bulado, the minister of Trade told Ethiopia’s Parliament.

He said government officials should practice what they preach the public about corruption and contraband trade.

The minister cited gold and cattle as the main targets of the illegal trade by government officials and their cronies.

As a result, the minister said, the country was able to obtain only 2.53 billion dollars of the planned 4.3 billion dollars in foreign exchange in the budget year, showing 59% less than the target.

A 2011 Global Financial Integrity report shows illicit financial outflows from Ethiopia nearly doubled in 2009 to US$3.26 Bln.
All their economic growth benefits only the top TPLF brass and their families. The rest of the habashi are willing enough to partake in their own causes of poverty.

https://www.theguardian.com/science...ondii-could-be-behind-rage-disorder-in-adults
"Now scientists believe that the parasite could also linked to sudden outbursts of anger"

"Writing in the Journal of Clinical Psychiatry, a team of US-based researchers revealed that they recruited 358 adults to explore whether their levels of impulsiveness and aggression were linked to infection with the parasite."

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/a...d-rage-Parasitic-bug-infects-half-adults.html
"Could eating rare-cooked meat give you road rage? That is the intriguing question posed by new research into the parasitic bug toxoplasma gondii which will, at some point, infect half of adults.

The bug causes toxoplasmosis in the brain and we contract it primarily from handling or eating raw and undercooked red meat, such as lamb, or through contact with cats."

http://edition.cnn.com/2015/01/20/health/tapeworms-invade-brain/index.html

https://www.davidwolfe.com/food-brain-worms/

Screen-Shot-2016-03-01-at-12.46.26-PM.png

CENTER FOR DISEASE CONTROL

https://www.cdc.gov/parasites/toxoplasmosis/gen_info/faqs.html

"How do people get toxoplasmosis?

A Toxoplasma infection occurs by:

• Eating undercooked, contaminated meat (especially pork, lamb, and venison).
    • Accidental ingestion of undercooked, contaminated meat after handling it and not washing hands thoroughly (Toxoplasma cannot be absorbed through intact skin).
    • Eating food that was contaminated by knives, utensils, cutting boards and other foods that have had contact with raw, contaminated meat.
    • Drinking water contaminated with Toxoplasma gondii.
    • Accidentally swallowing the parasite through contact with cat feces that contain Toxoplasma. This might happen by
      1. cleaning a cat's litter box when the cat has shed Toxoplasma in its feces
      2. touching or ingesting anything that has come into contact with cat feces that contain Toxoplasma
      3. accidentally ingesting contaminated soil (e.g., not washing hands after gardening or eating unwashed fruits or vegetables from a garden)"

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Behavior-altering_parasite_or_parasitoid

"Infection of the central nervous system[edit]
Some parasites alter host behavior by infecting neurons in the host's central nervous system.
The host's central nervous system responds to the parasite as it would to any other infection. The hallmarks of such response include local inflammation and the release of chemicals such as cytokine. The immune response itself is responsible for induced behavioral changes in many cases of parasitic infection. Parasites that are known to induce behavioral changes through central nervous system inflammation in their hosts include Toxoplasma gondii."

You were saying..........?

I said NEVERMIND...let me enjoy my RAW KITFO in peace!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending