Ethiopia and Djibouti March Forward :Fastest Growing Economies Of The World

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kezira

disneylanders
https://www.weforum.org/agenda/2017/06/these-are-the-world-s-fastest-growing-economies-in-2017-2/

4LfBsADNb9bTepToX055_2DFCnRcdbIqQ3QlifFvUIc.png

Screenshot_20170616-174833.jpg

ETHIOPIA IYO DJIBOUTI LEZALEM TINUR! :fittytousand:

Djibouti is an excellent place for Somali Agro exporters to register thier businesses.

The worry is the banking system and legal framework to uphold contracts. Until they can fix that people will keep meeting in Dubai with letters of credit to close deals in Djibouti.

Djibouti is a great country:ehh:
Ethiopia not so much:susp:

Djibouti is heading in the right direction with this new free-trade zone for business to set up. Many Ethiopian business will set up shop there while moving thier money into safe low tax havens like Hong Kong. Djibouti and Ethiopia have a long way to build trust and reduce corporate account seizures.

Doing business in Djibouti through Ethiopia is a goldmine for Somali Agro exporters, but the banks keep seizing your accounts than it's a problem.

Until then, it's letters of credit deposited into foreign low tax zones like HK, Malaysia, SG, Qatar.

Kezira

disneylanders
We don't have a legitimate government. You do, which is even more shameful. Secondly, I'm not the one going around boasting about measly economic performance.
Bu bu bu but :mjcry::kendrickcry: we don't have legitimate government

:francis:ye u do stop making excuses

Ethiopia's economy grew by $5 billion from 2016 to 2017 while Angola grew by $26 billion and Sudan by $21 billion. (Source)

Where's the economic growth we keep hearing?

I can show you a source too with the poverty in Sudan but since I'm a noble Somali Ethiopian I won't
All poverty data from Sudan is prior to the 2011 split of South Sudan. If you look at infant morality, literacy rate, human development index, etc Sudan is ahead of Ethiopia.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending