Ethiopia Airlines becomes the number one choice for Somali travellers

100% beyond the reasonable doubt.

images

Most of the Somali travellers using Ethiopian airlines end up in Hargeisa.
Why would you need connection flight from nairobi if you are going to Hargeisa?

As for yellow fever card that is for all passengers arriving from other african destinations.

You cant compare Nairobi to Addis Ababa.
Somali population in Nairobi is big.
Most somalis would be heading to Xamar or Nairobi.
Mogadishu too, Garowe too. Ethiopian serves more cities in Somalia .NBO connection used to be for Mogadishu and South, but now, it is no longer needed.

Mogadishu too, Garowe too. Ethiopian serves more cities in Somalia .NBO connection used to be for Mogadishu and South, but now, it is no longer needed.
I prefer connectuon flighta from Nairobi to Somalia.
Because that industry is dominated by Somalis.
100% most of the chattered planes from Nairobi to Somalia is owned by Somalis and run by somalis even the pilots are mostly somalis I would prefer it to stay that way.

Than a xabashi taking over the business.We only have one pilot in Ethiopia airlines that is how racist the xabashi are they want our money but they dobt want to employ our youth in any capacity.
So its not fair.We dont een have janitors,customer service employees,engineers with Ethiopian airlines.
Just becuae the chattered airlines between Somalia and Kenya has no Mx businessmen doesnt mean its not Somali.
Most of the chattered airlines owners are Isaaq,Dhilbahante,Degodia etc
They are as somali as mx.
Just like the jaad business in Kenya is dominated by Somalis and they get more than 50 % of revenues.

I hate people that use somalinimo to hurt fellow somali businesses.

100% most of the chattered planes from Nairobi to Somalia is owned by Somalis and run by somalis even the pilots are mostly somalis I would prefer it to stay that way.

Than a xabashi taking over the business.We only have one pilot in Ethiopia airlines that is how racist the xabashi are they want our money but they dobt want to employ our youth in any capacity.
So its not fair.We dont een have janitors,customer service employees,engineers with Ethiopian airlines.
Just becuae the chattered airlines between Somalia and Kenya has no Mx businessmen doesnt mean its not Somali.
Just like the jaad business in Kenya is dominated by Somalis and they get more than 50 % of revenues.

Bro, that's truly up to you, you can support Somalis in however way you want to. No need to make this into a tribal thing or a Somalinimo thing. If Kenya is cheaper and less time, then Kenya it is, if Ethiopia is cheaper and less time, Ethiopia it is, and same with UAE. Nobody would say, I doubt the typical traveller would go all nitty gritty into the tribal affliction of the pilot, who owns the company and so on .I will be real, it is all about convenience and comfort for most people.

Whose fault is it that our stupid government has no aircrafts of its own, in such lucrative business. How comes most of the SDR planes are locked up in Yemen and Germany? Its the Somalis fault. Also, it depends on where you are going. Would it be smart for someone heading to HGA to go to NBO? no. Same case if someone was going to Kismayo to transit in ADD. It is all about convenience.

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
Somalis have introduced corruption in kenya to next level even in the housing sector.
A somali would visit you and ask you what rent price you pay and he will the go to the jare.er landlord and bribe him and tell him he will pay for that house twice the rent.

The land lord will come to you with eviction notice using every excuse like he needs to move in or you are anti social.
Prices of housing have skyrocketted.
Even a mere minor bribe a somali pays 10 times and the kenyan police love somalis.
So every facade somalis have introduced bribery even getting contracts.
Go to Jomo kenyatta airport and you will see in transit zone dozens of somalis with fake papers being assisted on tahrib.

In Addis a somali who bribes authorities will be put in jail.
"Somalis introduced corruption to Kenya"
that is straight up cap

"They introduced the next level of corruption, how about that?"

Xabashis are racist to Somalis in Ogaden as well refusing to give them passports or IDs.

Trending