Ethiopia Airlines becomes the number one choice for Somali travellers

Bole is Better then Jomo Kenyatta. Better connectivity to the world and quite frankly, more nice. Also they don't try to rip you off every second with bogus nonsense Yellow Fever Scam and corrupt police on every border booth asking for a "fee".
Corŕuption was introduced by Somalis in Kenya.
How come a xabashi is not asked to cough money when he is illegal in Kenya?

So can you catch a plane from Bole to Gaajobaharey? Or Balambale?

Corŕuption was introduced by Somalis in Kenya.
How come a xabashi is not asked to cough money when he is illegal in Kenya?

So can you catch a plane from Bole to Gaajobaharey? Or Balambale?
1) You truly lost it, blaming African corruption on Somalis. Are you that lost that you blame Kenyan corruption on Somalis.
2) Everybody gets treated the same, Xabashi or Somali or White, it is clear you never been to NBO the past couple of years or so. Corruption is rife in Kenya, and so that is why people prefer going to Addis then Nairobi. There is this Yellow Fever Scam, the border booth wanting a bit of "fees". Or are you telling me, there is no corruption.......

3) Unprovoked attack and quite frankly derailing.

1) You truly lost it, blaming African corruption on Somalis. Are you that lost that you blame Kenyan corruption on Somalis.
2) Everybody gets treated the same, Xabashi or Somali or White, it is clear you never been to NBO the past couple of years or so. Corruption is rife in Kenya, and so that is why people prefer going to Addis then Nairobi. There is this Yellow Fever Scam, the border booth wanting a bit of "fees". Or are you telling me, there is no corruption.......

3) Unprovoked attack and quite frankly derailing.
Somalis have introduced corruption in kenya to next level even in the housing sector.
A somali would visit you and ask you what rent price you pay and he will the go to the jare.er landlord and bribe him and tell him he will pay for that house twice the rent.

The land lord will come to you with eviction notice using every excuse like he needs to move in or you are anti social.
Prices of housing have skyrocketted.
Even a mere minor bribe a somali pays 10 times and the kenyan police love somalis.
So every facade somalis have introduced bribery even getting contracts.
Go to Jomo kenyatta airport and you will see in transit zone dozens of somalis with fake papers being assisted on tahrib.

In Addis a somali who bribes authorities will be put in jail.

Somalis have introduced corruption in kenya to next level even in the housing sector.
A somali would visit you and ask you what rent price you pay and he will the go to the jare.er landlord and bribe him and tell him he will pay for that house twice the rent.

The land lord will come to you with eviction notice using every excuse like he needs to move in or you are anti social.
Even a mere minor bribe a somali pays 10 times and the kenyan police love somalis.
Go to Jomo kenyatta airport and you will see in transit zone dozens of somalis with fake papers being assisted on tahrib.

So you proved my point. A regular traveller don't want any of that, we just wanna travel and reach the point of destination quickly. Ethiopian Airlines may not be 5*, but its hassle free. NBO is losing its status as a hub especially for the Somali people and ADD is taking over.

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
My family and I we are huge fans of Ethiopia Airlines.

One of Africa's best companies.

Ethiopians are very professional and hardworking.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Ethiopia wa walalehen.
“As Nairobi now is tight to travel because of the diplomatic crisis between the 2 countries Ethiopia now has become the better option for connection and everything” Mire added.

Ethiopia is overtaking Nairobi due to the retarded policies of Uhuru. Now diaspora are flocking to Mama Ethiopia :rejoice:

So you proved my point. A regular traveller don't want any of that, we just wanna travel and reach the point of destination quickly. Ethiopian Airlines may not be 5*, but its hassle free. NBO is losing its status as a hub especially for the Somali people and ADD is taking over.
Most of the Somali travellers using Ethiopian airlines end up in Hargeisa.
Why would you need connection flight from nairobi if you are going to Hargeisa?

As for yellow fever card that is for all passengers arriving from other african destinations.

You cant compare Nairobi to Addis Ababa.
Somali population in Nairobi is big.
Most somalis would be heading to Xamar or Nairobi.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
I only use Ethiopian airlines even their flight attendants provide great service. Why be served by dhagax Kikiyu when you can enjoy Beautiful Konjo women :rejoice:

No bribery at their airports either.

Ethiopia is overtaking Nairobi due to the retarded policies of Uhuru. Now diaspora are flocking to Mama Ethiopia :rejoice:
Why didnt you not travel to Addis Abab but you headed to Istanbul.

Remind me when a mx opens a shop in Addis Ababa.

The conflict between Kenya and Somalia is castigated by Villa.Somalia.
The irony is the somali govt was built in Eldoret and Mbagathi and it was abdilahi yussuf that brought it to Xamar ysing Ethiopian boots.

Also Farmajos campaing was in Nairobi.
When Mx leave Kenya and open businesses in Ethiopia it will be wonderful.

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP

They don't play around in Addis Ababa, the airline and airport are a national pride for them.

I feel like I'm in an alternate universe. Arabs becoming friends with Israel. Somalis becoming buddy with Ethiopia. Next is fire going to be cold? Will rain fly up from the ground rather than fall down from the sky?

They don't play around in Addis Ababa, the airline and airport are a national pride for them.
Somalis only understand karbash.
That is why no mx talks about Ethiopian brutality in Gedo.

As for Kenya airways it was once bought by KLM.
I dont know know but their cabin crew are old and most of them left for Arab airline companies that pay better like Qatar and Emirates.

Trending