Ethio/Eri Baddies Appreciation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Merca

Inactive.
What hit a nerve is you and that hoe Canuck derailing this golden thread full of Habesha baddies for Darood fairytales & "I look Dhegacas".
Now don't respond to me.Either contribute or duck out :ufdup:
I'm going to start an apprecition thread on North Africans and Eritreans now, ciao boyyyy

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
Libya has Nilotic natives somewhere at the border with Sudan. Toubous, they are darker than Somalis. :ulachen001:

:chrisfreshhah:

One time back in school I started speaking to this chick in Somali tryna ask her a question, hit me with

:birdman:

I'm not Somali, I'm Arab

I was like

:mjkkk:

Word, what type of Arab. Turns out she was Sudani.

:mjlol:

Beyond brainwashed

AceofSom

nx]\\0-9
images

:lawd:

Apollo

VIP

One time back in school I started speaking to this chick in Somali tryna ask her a question, hit me with

:birdman:

I'm not Somali, I'm Arab

I was like

:mjkkk:

Word, what type of Arab. Turns out she was Sudani.

:mjlol:

Beyond brainwashed

Language shifts can happen fast. The Irish used to speak a Celtic language a mere 200 years ago, but now only know English.

Similar shit happened to the Nubians of Sudan without their ancestry being changed much.

RudeBoi

Feel my D in her abs call me Abdi
Your mum IS HOE from the fucking street now do not quote me again
I won't stoop to your level and insult a random Somali mother.I will take the moral high ground.
--
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
But you still a hoe
SASSkip.gif

I don't think you understand what moral or highground means.

You'd rather be slave for Ethiopia than join with your own, even going lengths to distance yourself from them, you need deen-saar.

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
Language shifts can happen fast. The Irish used to speak a Celtic language a mere 200 years ago, but now only know English.

Similar shit happened to the Nubians of Sudan without their ancestry being changed much.

I can sort of understand how Berbers and Egyptians could adopt an Arab identityso easily since they sort of look alike to begin with but these Sudanis are literally Africans LARPing as Arabs, it's insane.

Somalis used to go Harar because it was center for Islamic education my grandpa's uncle was teacher and his father moved there to study religion. Of course villages people like you won't understand that

RudeBoi

Feel my D in her abs call me Abdi
Somalis used to go Harar because it was center for Islamic education my grandpa's uncle was teacher and his father moved there to study religion. Of course villages people like you won't understand that
It was Habar Awal,Bariitre,Abaskuul & Caghdeer Somalis not you nayaa.

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
For Gods sake start another millionth qabiil bashing thread and stop hijacking this one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts