Ethio/Eri Baddies Appreciation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
Every Ethiopian I've ever met looked the same, 4 ft tall and stocky, light skinned, Madow haired, and bug eyed.

Waa wada clones

:chrisfreshhah:

Apollo

VIP
Every Ethiopian I've ever met looked the same, 4 ft tall and stocky, light skinned, Madow haired, and bug eyed.

Waa wada clones

:chrisfreshhah:

LOL, not all of them look the same. A large portion of them look like Somalis to be honest (Canuck's getting a heartache).

The only difference between them and Somalis is the difference in Omotic & Sabean ancestry (less than 30% overall).

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
Actually, there was this one Ethiopian kid in my neighborhood years ago, everybody thought he was Somali and islaamo would scold him for not speaking Somali

:dead:

Apollo

VIP
Actually, there was this one Ethiopian kid in my neighborhood years ago, everybody thought he was Somali and islaamo would scold him for not speaking Somali

:dead:

To this date I have been mistaken more for Eritrean than Ethiopian, but maybe that's only because there are more Eritreans in W.Europe.

Never been mistaken for Sudanese so far, lol.

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

INYemF6.jpg

rAZ3mCN.jpg

CWTTn2i.jpg

20770o2.jpg

2vtdr28.jpg

24d0wvo.jpg

ALLAH AKBAR! :banderas:

@RudeBoi

:banderas:

I know that lol. Couldn't find a Somali baddies appreciation thread so why that post it right in here. :banderas:

And why do you have an Asian girl as your avatar? I thought you love your people? :mjohreally:
the proud black man is also the only proud somali on this site :friendhug:.

also somalis are too ethnic for me, I'm about the slanted eye life

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
To this date I have been mistaken more for Eritrean than Ethiopian, but maybe that's only because there are more Eritreans in W.Europe.

Never been mistaken for Sudanese so far, lol.

Where I'm at everyone knows what a somali looks like but back in the day I was got asked if I was Indian

:faysalwtf:

This one cadaan kid called me Apu in middle school, caught that nigga slipping in the gym locker room

:dabcasar:

Apollo

VIP
Where I'm at everyone knows what a somali looks like but back in the day I was got asked if I was Indian

This one cadaan kid called me Apu in middle school, caught that nigga slipping in the gym locker room

Only got Eritrean, Ethiopian so far as wrong guesses.

And a handful of times as Moroccan, but I have a feeling they meant those from the South who look like Tuaregs/mixed with Slaves. :mjlol:

Prince of Lasanod

Eid trim pending
I havent met that many ethiopians tbh, I know a few and they all look like Somalis.

I dont know how the f*ck some Ethiopians look like Haile Selassie and shit tho. He looks like an Arabized version of an Ethio.

LOL, not all of them look the same. A large portion of them look like Somalis to be honest (Canuck's getting a heartache).

The only difference between them and Somalis is the difference in Omotic & Sabean ancestry (less than 30% overall).

Because they assimilated lot of Somalis by force, you must know that half of Ethiopia land are Somali. I have relatives who are victims of assimilation process for example my second grandma was dhulo from Harar, her family are lost now after British gave away Harar & Ogaden to Ethiopia. My grandpa had met his uncle during 50 s after that we lost them. My dad have one uncle who ran away to Amhara region during dervish, his kids(old men today) now all became Amhara and work for government, they know their history but they prefer to be Ethiopians.

RudeBoi

Feel my D in her abs call me Abdi
Because they assimilated lot of Somalis by force, you must know that half of Ethiopia land are Somali. I have relatives who are victims of assimilation process for example my second grandma was dhulo from Harar, her family are lost now after British gave away Harar & Ogaden to Ethiopia. My grandpa had met his uncle during 50 s after that we lost them. My dad have one uncle who ran away to Amhara region during dervish, his kids(old men today) now all became Amhara and work for government, they know their history but they prefer to be Ethiopians.
This is an Ethio/Eri Baddies appreciation thread.I don't want to hear fairytales of a Dhulo in Harar.

I don't have any beef with y'all lol. Despite some of the harsh remarks most of y'all say about AA. :manny:

I love black women.

So you are attracted to Asian men? :leon:
i find all races except cadaans (albino euros) attractive. and its literally 4 europeans and one arabian somali who take it too far regrading AA comments. most of us are pretty chill. especially irl. forums are never a good representation.

Merca

Inactive.
Only got Eritrean, Ethiopian so far as wrong guesses.

And a handful of times as Moroccan, but I have a feeling they meant those from the South who look like Tuaregs/mixed with Slaves. :mjlol:
I also get Moroccan all the time.

Status
Not open for further replies.