Ethio/Eri Baddies Appreciation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
Seriously are half these posters gay? :pachah1:

Why don;t you post the type of women you find attractive. That's if you love women? :cosbyhmm:

And theyre all Somali

aDsI6x7T.jpg

access5.jpg

B1tKMO8CAAAW8d5.jpg:large

RudeBoi

Feel my D in her abs call me Abdi
What makes you think they would go with you lmfao
You are either gay or a unconfident .
I have already fucked a couple bad Ethiopians.I have one that I meet up with atleast once a week to f*ck.Maybe if you had some balls and weren't clapped af you would be able too. :manny:

You are either gay or a unconfident .
I have already fucked a couple bad Ethiopians.I have one that I meet up with atleast once a week to f*ck.Maybe if you had some balls and weren't clapped af you would be able too. :manny:

:drakekidding: gtfo I would never go near an infected dirty I don't want to catch some unknown disease :kanyeshrug:

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
God I hate these people but my dick my dick is telling me yes subhanallah

:bell:

Khathead

tfw no habesha gf
And theyre all Somali

aDsI6x7T.jpg

access5.jpg

B1tKMO8CAAAW8d5.jpg:large

The habesha girls posted here are way better looking than these girls. I don't understand why Somalis post 2/10 somali girls all the time when trying to show beauty... Seems like I need to bring the twitter pics i've been hoarding

Mercury

VIP
The habesha girls posted here are way better looking than these girls. I don't understand why Somalis post 2/10 somali girls all the time when trying to show beauty... Seems like I need to bring the twitter pics i've been hoarding

Theyre not bad looking

Lets see how bad these habeshas would be IF they were covered up n wearing hijab you would give em 2 aswell:mjlaugh:

Khathead

tfw no habesha gf
Theyre not bad looking

Lets see how bad these habeshas would be IF they were covered up n wearing hijab you would give em 2 aswell:mjlaugh:

It's the faces mostly. Many Somali girls got ch*nk eyes and chubby cheeks (like the first girl you posted). Ethiopians usually have large expressive eyes and slim faces with lots of character

Caano

CEO at TransQabil HQ. Part time puppeteer Master
It's the faces mostly. Many Somali girls got ch*nk eyes and chubby cheeks (like the first girl you posted). Ethiopians usually have large expressive eyes and slim faces with lots of character
Did anyone say character
B0kXZtDIEAIbdxb.jpg

Mercury

VIP

Expressive eyes and face with character sounds stalkerish:pachah1:

RudeBoi

Feel my D in her abs call me Abdi
Theyre not bad looking

Someone get this limp wristed out of this golden thread! I ain't tryna see bucktooth Somali tings.

Cut left from this thread :ufdup:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending