Ethio/Eri Baddies Appreciation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Merca

Inactive.
They probably don't mean the typical Berber Mediterranean one, but those dark Southern/Sahara types.

South Egyptians are also pretty dark for North Africans.
Exactly! I've heard that Berbers came from East Africa, so I guess it's normal that they mistook me for one? The only thing I found weird was that Somalis are like everywhere in this country so how could they mistook me for something else lol.

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
:cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley:

Berbers came from East Africa 50,000 years ago so we all look the same kumbaya my lord

Tell that to the Somalis languishing in prisoner camps in Libya

Any form of Arab can get :gunsmiley:on sight

:pacspit:

AceofSom

nx]\\0-9
Aisha-Mustapha-Nigerian-Muslim-Wedding-George-Okoro-Photography-BellaNaija-0George-Okoro-301-400x600.jpg
Aisha-Mustapha-Nigerian-Muslim-Wedding-George-Okoro-Photography-BellaNaija-0George-Okoro-300-494x600.jpg

Aisha-Mustapha-Nigerian-Muslim-Wedding-George-Okoro-Photography-BellaNaija-0George-Okoro-1-4-600x600.jpg

:banderas::banderas:

RudeBoi

Feel my D in her abs call me Abdi
People also think I'm Arab sometimes, also heard Eritrean and Indian before. I think those people need their eyes checked though.
Stop fronting for the internet.You are probably charcoal and the only Arab they mistake you for are the ones in Darfur.
Darfur_IDPs_children_sitting.jpg

Merca

Inactive.
Stop fronting for the internet.You are probably charcoal and the only Arab they mistake you for are the ones in Darfur.
Darfur_IDPs_children_sitting.jpg
Did it hit you? I wasn't trying to show off in any way actually but I'm sorry that you took it that way. Strange that you only quoted me and not the other person though. :) P.S. being dark skin isn't ugly, and those people are beautiful.

Apollo

VIP

Those are the ''Africans'' they are killing. The actual ''Arabs'' of Darfur look like Eritreans:

Darfur Janjaweed:
pfuSUiM.jpg

87v2LnS.jpg

wq24uqc.jpg

RudeBoi

Did it hit you? I wasn't trying to show off in any way actually but I'm sorry that you took it that way. Strange that you only quoted me and not the other person though. :) P.S. being dark skin isn't ugly, and those people are beautiful.
I am probably lighter then but you and I speak Arabic you don't see me begging Maghrebis,Yemenis or anyother form of dhegacas.So please exit here if you want to make a "I look North African" thread

Merca

Inactive.
I am probably lighter then but you and I speak Arabic you don't see me begging Maghrebis,Yemenis or anyother form of dhegacas.So please exit here if you want to make a "I look North African" thread
Wow, I can really see that my comment hit a nerve and also that you had to state that you're probably lighter says a lot about you. Wallah, I could care less if people think I'm from another ethnicity but I just wanted to share it because I thought it sounded funny?

RudeBoi

Wow, I can really see that my comment hit a nerve and also that you had to state that you're probably lighter says a lot about you. Wallah, I could care less if people think I'm from another ethnicity but I just wanted to share it because I though it sounded funny?
What hit a nerve is you and that hoe Canuck derailing this golden thread full of Habesha baddies for Darood fairytales & "I look Dhegacas".
Now don't respond to me.Either contribute or duck out :ufdup:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending