Ethio/Eri Baddies Appreciation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reign

Pro Women's Rights|Centrist
VIP
Why are you crying?

If you don't care as you claim, you would simply ignore this thread so maha.

We all know Ethiopian and Eritrean women are the best looking women on earth
How am I crying? This dabaal is literally biting anyone who says they like Somalis head off. That's disrespectful and rude. I don't give a shxt who he likes and I agree those girls are stunning but he needs to chill with the disrespect. He started bashing Somali girls for no reason. And you you can just f*ck off. Everyone knows your desperate and lust after anyone with a heartbeat.

waraabe

Your superior
How am I crying? This dabaal is literally biting anyone who says they like Somalis head off. That's disrespectful and rude. I don't give a shxt who he likes and I agree those girls are stunning but he needs to chill with the disrespect. He started bashing Somali girls for no reason. And you you can just f*ck off. Everyone knows your desperate and lust after anyone with a heartbeat.

You cried and said "Somali guys don't like dark skin" :russ::russ:

I have the feeling you got a big booty, am I correct?

RudeBoi

Feel my D in her abs call me Abdi
Vent elsewhere....I ain't your therapist :ufdup:

You need to chill walaal. There's plenty of us that would prefer Somali women over Habeshas. These women want to get with anyone except habashi men. That's why you always see them with Somali, AA, and white dudes. They're very easy to get kkkkkk

VixR

Veritas
:lol:
You cried and said "Somali guys don't like dark skin" :russ::russ:

I have the feeling you got a big booty, am I correct?
It's true but then they have the same issue in the black community :lol:

He said the same about Somali girls being insecure because they don't like thier dark skin as if all Somali girls are dark to begin with to that black guy. It kicked me dead but she addressed it and has a right too. It's not calacal, it's fact but the way you guys are twisting it as calacal is hilarious. Our culture prefers the lighterskinned and in case you think this is calacal too I'm light myself :zhqjlmx:He could've just said he doesn't like us from the start, but instead he made statements about the supposed dark Somali girl exploring options (and her actually having them) as = to her being insecure and that is what she addressed not the habesh girls, in fact she didn't say a neggy word about them. :kanyeshrug:

@Reign he tried the jelly thing with me too. Let it be lmao.

You guys just need to let it be. Go your own way. Life is short walal.

waraabe

Your superior

He said the same about Somali girls being insecure because they don't like thier dark skin as if all Somali girls are dark to begin with to that black guy. It kicked me dead but she addressed it and has a right too. It's not calacal, it's fact but the way you guys are twisting it as calacal is hilarious. Our culture prefers the lighterskinned and in case you think this is calacal too I'm light myself :zhqjlmx:He could've just said he doesn't like us from the start, but instead he made statements about the supposed dark Somali girl exploring options (and her actually having them) as = to her being insecure and that is what she addressed not the habesh girls, in fact she didn't say a neggy word about them. :kanyeshrug:

I am light so I want light skin

waraabe

Your superior
That means nothing.

This is what's wrong with you guys. You don't go after what you actually want. It's unhealthy. I support you walal. Go out and get it.

Stop assuming things. I can want Somali and xabasHa ladies

If AAs are welcome here maybe we should bring over some habeshas over here :hmm:

Are there any Ethiopian forums that we can contact?

Reign

VIP
You need to chill walaal. There's plenty of us that would prefer Somali women over Habeshas. These women want to get with anyone except habashi men. That's why you always see them with Somali, AA, and white dudes. They're very easy to get kkkkkk
I don't care if they're easy. Don't talk shit about us. :draketf:

Reign

VIP

If you tell them to chill and stop disrespecting they claim you're jealous. :drakewtf:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts