Ethio/Eri Baddies Appreciation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
I think you misunderstood me babygal. I meant how would this thread look like if it was somali women making an appreciation thread for habesha men? :browtf:
Who cares who they into:manny: at the end of the day ayaga ninkay doonan ba ku aasaya. Anagana midaan rabno baa ka dhex baxayna. :pachah1:

waraabe

Your superior
Ethiopian and Eritrean women are the most beautiful in the world. No competition. I will marry from them

Reign

Pro Women's Rights|Centrist
VIP
There is a trend in the west of Somali women going after ugly white/arab men due to self esteem issues about their skin color.It's quite sad tbh
That's only because Somali men shit on dark skin women and always thirst after light skin women because they want light skin kids. You guys are the one with the insecurities. If you're shitting on girls because of their colour of course they're going to marry someone who appreciates it.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
That's only because Somali men shit on dark skin women and always thirst after light skin women because they want light skin kids. You guys are the one with the insecurities. If you're shitting on girls because of their colour of course they're going to marry someone who appreciates it.

Dark skin girls got that pretty glow

SomaliWadaniSoldier

Weeping for the Nation of 68
Interahamwe
VIP
I have decided to dedicate this thread to the women of the conquering lion of judah.This thread is for posting any non Somali Horner baddies/s yall see on the internet.
CkT3owyUoAEzY7U.jpg

BdL0UxICYAAUWyG.jpg:large

tumblr_n2imycpKqH1qjuz8ao1_1280.jpg

CkT3ow7UkAAw4Am.jpg

CkT3oyGUkAEujPr.jpg

CkT3ow8UYAADhp9.jpg

Cg7MWy-UgAAh5Ky.jpg

CeZdegIUsAAZplm.jpg

Dont promote aids!!!!

RudeBoi

Feel my D in her abs call me Abdi
I don't know about others but I suffer from no insecurities.I just don't like Somali women whether they light skin or dark skin.Go take your calacaal elsewhere nayaa

Reign

VIP
I don't know about others but I suffer from no insecurities.I just don't like Somali women whether they light skin or dark skin.Go take your calacaal elsewhere nayaa
lol but do Somali women like you though? You def suffer from insecurities, just keep it away from us.

RudeBoi

lol but do Somali women like you though? You def suffer from insecurities, just keep it away from us.
Yes many Somali girls were attracted to me back in my high school days.I don't interact with them now....

Since I don't like Somali girls I have insecurities? Kkk the Habesha girls in this thread got you feeling all salty and shit.f*ck out my thread nayaa!

Reign

VIP
Yes many Somali girls were attracted to me back in my high school days.I don't interact with them now....

Since I don't like Somali girls I have insecurities? Kkk the Habesha girls in this thread got you feeling all salty and shit.f*ck out my thread nayaa!
Why would I be feeling salty? Alhamdulilah Allah didn't make me an ugly little gremlin like you. No one gives a shxt if you don't like Somali girls, just keep us out of your mouth.

RudeBoi

Why would I be feeling salty? Alhamdulilah Allah didn't make me an ugly little gremlin like you. No one gives a shxt if you don't like Somali girls, just keep us out of your mouth.
That fact that you are calacaaling here proves your salty nayaa.Get your bucktooth 250 pound jilbab wearing ass out my thread!

Reign

VIP
That fact that you are calacaaling here proves your salty nayaa.Get your bucktooth 250 pound jilbab wearing ass out my thread!
Looool are you describing your sisters or me? The only buck tooth here is you mate. Staning so hard for a race that sees you as an irrelevant abdi. You're one of those niggas I walk past without a second glance mate, chill.

Caano

CEO at TransQabil HQ. Part time puppeteer Master
Like I say every time this type of thread is posted, I may have to rethink my plans of genocide

:ahh:
My plans for the conquest of the horn included turning their women into concubines from the very begining.:browtf:
I thought we were all on the same page with this:browtf:

waraabe

Your superior
Looool are you describing your sisters or me? The only buck tooth here is you mate. Staning so hard for a race that sees you as an irrelevant abdi. You're one of those niggas I walk past without a second glance mate, chill.

Why are you crying?

If you don't care as you claim, you would simply ignore this thread so maha.

We all know Ethiopian and Eritrean women are the best looking women on earth

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts