Ethio/Eri Baddies Appreciation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hemaal

Jet life till my next life
VIP
With all these beauties yet there isn't one single famous star from the horn:faysalwtf:

Imagine jerking off to one of these beauties:mjcry:

:hmm:

Horta how come there isn't habesha star? Those s are everywhere, i even smashed one in djibouti brothel after i chewed the blessed herb :lawd:

VixR

Veritas
You are on point :nvjpqts:
I want a traditional wifey who will cook me real food,wash dishes and take of the ciyaal.I also want kids who resemble me :pachah1:
I want a more modern man who's hands on and comfortable with with career-woman and 2.5 kids and who's not set on me wearing batis and hijab as attire.
raw

RudeBoi

Feel my D in her abs call me Abdi
I want a more modern man who's hands on and comfortable with with career-woman and 2.5 kids and who's not set on me wearing batis and hijab as attire.
raw
I dont mind not wearing Hijab or even religon but a career woman is out of the question.The children need a mother or else they will become lost.

Anyways seems like Reer George,Paul and Jake might be your only options
tumblr_mvvfz9ONyk1sojjw6o1_500.gif

RudeBoi

Feel my D in her abs call me Abdi
The thirst is real

water-bottle.jpg
:comeon:

I've been on a streak fucking Ethiopians these days.I am indeed a bit "obsessed" over these beauties.but who wouldn't be especially after having your first fat ass freaky Ethiopian ting riding your dick :ahh:

:comeon:

I've been on a streak fucking Ethiopians these days.I am indeed a bit "obsessed" over these beauties.but who wouldn't be especially after having your first fat ass freaky Ethiopian ting riding your dick :ahh:

Hayay I don't see the appeal with those big eyed malnutritioned chicks. They smell of hashishi spice that thing smells like shit

VixR

Veritas
I think you misunderstood me babygal. I meant how would this thread look like if it was somali women making an appreciation thread for habesha men? :browtf:
I know what you meant. I'm telling you. No girls are protesting here. But if it were the opposite, this thread would be bumping and someone would for sure ask if this was an Ethiopian forum:manny:

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
Like I say every time this type of thread is posted, I may have to rethink my plans of genocide

:ahh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts