Erivago for CAPITAL!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Didn’t you say Wadani got 4K from Caynabo town alone? Kkkkk

Caynabo town dhan markii la isku geeyey votes koodii; Kulmiye +Wadani +Ucid was less than 5k markaasaad tiri 4K buu Wadani ka helay magaalada.

Caynaba district and Caynaba town is different, demada caynaba ayaa ku qoran.

Markaa waxaas oo tuulooyin ah oo HJ ayaa lagu darayaa. sida Wadaamogoo, kiridh, waridaad, etc

Bohol

VIP
@TimaJilic there is some Dhulo towns in the list like Goljano which gave WADANI a whopping 270.

Beesha Yaxye Abdile oo Deegaanka Goljano Cuqaal Cusub Ku Caleemo Saaraysa

@Saalax Bidaar and @Bohol Except Oog where else Sacad Yoonis live in Degmada Caynaba?

Like I said, give all the Waddani votes of Oog and it's only 1000k votes.

The rest of Degmada Cayanaba is 4500k include caynaba town and other HJ towns, that's what I am talking about.

When I was saying Caynaba, I meant the Caynaba district except Waddano votes of Oog, or simply degmada Caynaba.

Bohol

VIP
@Saalax Bidaar and @Bohol Except Oog where else Sacad Yoonis live in Degmada Caynaba?

Like I said, give all the Waddani votes of Oog and it's only 1000k votes.

The rest of Degmada Cayanaba is 4500k include caynaba town and other HJ towns, that's what I am talking about.

When I was saying Caynaba, I meant the Caynaba district except Waddano votes of Oog, or simply degmada Caynaba.

The only problem is many of those towns in the list are not even HJ. For example Goljano. How do you explain that? Goljano alone produced 271 votes for WADANI.

upload_2018-11-26_0-44-56.png

The only problem is many of those towns in the list are not even HJ. For example Goljano. How do you explain that? Goljano alone is 270 for WADANI.

View attachment 60272

LOL if it's not HJ then who it is? Niyaw sometimes you talk like ilma yar oo caruura. it's 100% HJ.

And maybe the Only one you talking about Goljano, that one tuulo, voted for Waddani no wonder. with only 200 votes :icon lol:

Bohol

VIP
LOL if it's not HJ then who it is? Niyaw sometimes you talk like ilma yar oo caruura. it's 100% HJ.

And maybe the Only one you talking about Goljano, that one tuulo, voted for Waddani no wonder. with only 200 votes :icon lol:

Well Goljano is a Yaxye/Dhulbahante town in Caynaba district. That is where 271 is from. Imagine what other Dhulo villages in the list you are trying to pass as "HJ votes" :lol:

Waxgaradka Ka soo Jeeda Beesha Yaxye oo Goljano Shir Ku Qabtay

Saalax Bidaar

Truthfulness so often goes with ruthlessness
Waa degmada Caynaba,

When I said, Caynaba town, I meant Caynaba distric or Degmada Caynaba.
Dee adaa na waalaya
Don’t say Caynabo town when talking about the district

The town is the city itself
District=degmada oo dhan

Well Goljano is a Yaxye/Dhulbahante town in Caynaba district. That is where 271 is from. Imagine what other Dhulo villages in the list you are trying pass as "HJ votes" :lol:

Waxgaradka Ka soo Jeeda Beesha Yaxye oo Goljano Shir Ku Qabtay

So you are talking this one town of only 200 votes. and this is the only Dhulos town in Caynaba district and they all voted for Waddani. With only 200 votes.

Bohol

VIP
So you are talking this one town of only 200 votes. and this is the only Dhulos town in Caynaba district and they all voted for Waddani. With only 200 votes.

There is others villages in the list however it was easy to notice Goljano, and it is 271 not 200. Since it is famous.

Sacad Yonis Oog ma dago they said
Waa 5 family they said
Kkkkk

Still posting videos, when I already gave you all the waddani votes in Oog, and it's not more than 1000k votes.

I think, you get my point that except this 1000k vote of waddani in Oog and the 200 votes of Goljano of dhulos.

The rest of Degmada Caynaba or Caynaba district is 4300k votes of HJ for Waddani.

There is others villages in the list however it was easy to notice Goljano, and it is 271 not 200. Since it is famous.

There's no other village, all the other villages are Kulmiye Majority which is HJ towns, but you guys sould be thankful for the 4300k votes of HJ for Waddani.

Gunnimada iska daaya, thank you HJ, inaad tidhaahdaan bay ahayd.

Bohol

VIP
There's no other village, all the other villages are Kulmiye Majority which is HJ towns, but you guys sould be thankful for the 4300k votes of HJ for Waddani.

How do you know there is no other Dhulo villages in the list when you didn't even notice Goljano was Dhulos? kkk. Don't rush. The other villages will be examined. You can have Caynaba town, Wadamago, Kiridh, Habari Heeshay those are indeed famous HJ towns question ama shaki kama tagna.

Saalax Bidaar

District of Caynabo is majority Hj that is why Kulmiye got 14k votes compared to just 5k for Wadani. I would say those 5k are HY and dhulos .
HJ Waa cuqdad miidhan ma ayaagaaba HY waxba uma ogala

Saalax Bidaar

Another fact. A lot of the votes in Garadag district for WADANI were actually Sacad Yoonis.

Fadhiyar, Godheeli, Sincaro, Fadhigaab etc all lots of SY votes.

View attachment 60279
This brother Timo doesn’t know the difference between district and Town. He thinks only HJ lives in Caynabo and Garadag district(note I said district)

District of Caynabo is majority Hj that is why Kulmiye got 14k votes compared to just 5k for Wadani. I would say those 5k are HY and dhulos .
HJ Waa cuqdad miidhan ma ayaagaaba HY waxba uma ogala

Where are 5k votes of HY and Dhulos come from? Subxaan alllaah, inaader miyaadan dhimanayn, gobonimadu waxay ku jirtaa marka wax la isu haneeyo, codka aad aragto ee HJ waddani siisay, haddaad sidaa ugu abaal guddo, walaahi waa gunnimo weyn.

Waar niyaw waddanka haddaad tagto ayuun baad arki lahayd, HJ and HY wax waa dad walalo ah, waxa lagaaga sheego oo dhan waxba kama jiraan, in xun way jirtaa labada dhinacba oo is ximisa, laakiin badankoodu, waa dad walalo ah, waxba kala sheegan.

Bohol

VIP
This brother Timo doesn’t know the difference between district and Town. He thinks only HJ lives in Caynabo and Garadag district(note I said district)

The reason is he thinks Garadag and Caynaba districts were created using clan border and that towns & villages settled by other communities magically disappeared. That is not the case.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts