Erivago for CAPITAL!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Saalax Bidaar

Truthfulness so often goes with ruthlessness
Where are 5k votes of HY and Dhulos come from? Subxaan alllaah, inaader miyaadan dhimanayn, gobonimadu waxay ku jirtaa marka wax la isu haneeyo, codka aad aragto ee HJ waddani siisay, haddaad sidaa ugu abaal guddo, walaahi waa gunnimo weyn.

Waar niyaw waddanka haddaad tagto ayuun baad arki lahayd, HJ and HY wax waa dad walalo ah, waxa lagaaga sheego oo dhan waxba kama jiraan, in xun way jirtaa labada dhinacba oo is ximisa, laakiin badankoodu, waa dad walalo ah, waxba kala sheegan.

Waar sxb runta waad ogtahay. Reer raage oo Xirsi Wadani ugu jiraan Wadani waxba siin macdala Caynabo oo Wadani waxba ka galin

Degmada Caynabo adaa ubadan oo wataa 14k ugu riday Kulmiye markaa 5k soo hadhay intooda badan maaha Hj ee waa HY iyo Dhulos

Waxaana cadayn ka ah sida goobaha kaloo dhan loo vote gareeyey oo ah hab qabiili ah

Adigu waxaanad qaadan karayn siday Hy Caynabo ugu nooshay waar Dadku wuu isku dhex jiraa meel walbana HY way joogaan

Hadii aan usoo noqdo, anigu Hj nacayb uma qabo dadkaa Ilaahay bay iila siman yihiin ee laakin xoogaa cyber war waa iska :pachah1:

Saalax Bidaar

The reason is he thinks Garadag and Caynaba districts were created using clan border and that towns & villages settled by other communities magically disappeared. That is not the case.
It shows the lack of understanding he has. Things aren’t black and white specially in district like Caynabo, Xudun, Garadag and Ceerigaabo which are fluid and people border each other

Bohol

VIP
Voting by clan pattern is easy to spot. There is even a lot of difference between how the Sacad Yoonis and Dhulos of Xudun district voted.

@Saalax Bidaar guess who lives which village/town. This is a test for you. :lol:
upload_2018-11-26_1-37-4.png

@Saalax Bidaar

Ok, Ileen anaaba waalan, niman cuqdad dhaamisay la doodaya, you guys are ungrateful walahi.

I have realised tonight, that, this is one of the reasons why GX cry all the time, they don't know, how to give credits to where it's due.

Claiming everything, even saying HY meel walba waa joogtaa even in Cayanaba town 5k ayay kaga coodyeen, waar waxaasi waa waxa dadka idinka dhex saaray, waligiina faan uun baad ku jiraysaan. Till taatii ashamsi minal maqribi.

Saalax Bidaar

@Saalax Bidaar

Ok, Ileen anaaba waalan, niman cuqdad dhaamisay la doodaya, you guys are ungrateful walahi.

I have realised tonight, that, this is one of the reasons why GX cry all the time, they don't know, how to give credits to where it's due.

Claiming everything, even saying HY meel walba waa joogtaa even in Cayanaba town 5k ayay kaga coodyeen, waar waxaasi waa waxa dadka idinka dhex saaray, waligiina faan uun baad ku jiraysaan. Till taatii ashamsi minal maqribi.

There you go again confusing degmada Caynabo and Magaalda Caynabo

Codka la ansaxiyey ee Magaalada Caynabo waa 3k

2k iyo dheeraad Kulmiye
800 Wadani

Thanks for the 800 votes Caynabo
:bell:

Dhay Geel

"Aar kow Dheh"
Wadani got about 5k votes in in district wide. I’d say about 30% were HJ. Sacad Yonis aren’t just confined to Oog but nearby villages as well.
Sacad Yoonis share 1 town with Ali Barre HJ, which is oog. Although Ali Barre is the majority there I’ve been to oog and I have family from there.
But let me give you the benefit of the doubt let’s say the 3 polling stations that voted wadani in oog where all SY that is a total of 1029 wadani votes. Wadani got 5500 votes is caynaba district. Apart from oog being shared SY don’t live anywhere else in caynaba district. So can you explain where the other 4500 wadani votes came from?

Bohol

VIP
Sacad Yoonis share 1 town with Ali Barre HJ, which is oog. Although Ali Barre is the majority there I’ve been to oog and I have family from there.
But let me give you the benefit of the doubt let’s say the 3 polling stations that voted wadani in oog where all SY that is a total of 1029 wadani votes. Wadani got 5500 votes is caynaba district. Apart from oog being shared SY don’t live anywhere else in caynaba district. So can you explain where the other 4500 wadani votes came from?

From other villages and towns. For example Goljano (a Dhulo town) alone produced 271 votes for WADANI.

Saalax Bidaar

Let me clear no one is denying that fairly good amount of the 5k were HJ, but I am challenging the idea that all 5k or 4K were HJ

SY can live in any village within district there is no law that stops People from living in non clan dominated areas

It is pretty stupid to suggest 100% of Caynabo towns inhabitants are Hj. Not even the least diverse places in Somaliland are exclusive to one clan. Borama has Mareexaan residents lol, in the hundreds as well lol and yet you are telling me SY who Live in Oog cannot possibly be living in Caynbo or other towns? Crazy

That is like saying 100% of East Burco is HJ or West Burco is 100% HY; there are always people who live in either side

What we do know for certain is overwhelmingly Hj voted for Kulmiye and HY voted for Wadani and then there are those people who for whatever reason didn’t vote along clan lines but they were very few

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts