Erivago for CAPITAL!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bohol

VIP
HJ voted Waddani both in Oog and Caynaba, 5k HJ votes for Waddani in Caynaba and Oog.

The Majority votes is in Caynaba which is thousands of votes.

14500k votes for Kulmiye and 5k votes for Waddani, that was fair vote.

In Oog it was Sacad Yoonis that voted for WADANI. As for Caynaba town I agree those votes were HJ.

In Oog it was Sacad Yoonis that voted for WADANI.

It's funny how you are giving all the votes to your people, probably there are two Sacad Yonis families in Oog, at most 5 families maybe. And you are giving all the votes to Sacad Yonis.

Are you Saying Sacad Yonis are majority in Oog as well :pachah1:

SirLancelLord

Reformation of Somaliland
VIP
That is not true at all. Badhan barely voted. I think total number of people voted for either party was less than 2000

How do you explain the fact that Fiqifuliye (Dhulos) in Sanaag voted kulmiye

The Badhan polling station was in Xudun so everyone who registered there had to travel and Looks like not alot did

Bohol

VIP
It's funny how you are giving all the votes to your people, probably there are two Sacad Yonis families in Oog, at most 5 families maybe. And you are giving all the votes to Sacad Yonis.

You are a kid niyohow. There is thousands of Sacad Yoonis in Oog hence why the only MP from Oog in the parliament (elected in 2005) is Sacad Yoonis. :lol:

Xildhbiaan Siciid Warsame Ismaaciil Gaane - MP for Oog:gaasdrink: niccas tried to claim SY votes same way they tried to claim Dhulo votes in Ceerigaabo district @Saalax Bidaar :lol:
download-1.jpg

SirLancelLord

Reformation of Somaliland
VIP
You are a kid niyohow. There is thousands of Sacad Yoonis in Oog hence why the only MP from Oog in the parliament (elected in 2005) is Sacad Yoonis. :lol:

Xildhbiaan Siciid Warsame Ismaaciil Gaane - MP for Oog:gaasdrink:
download-1.jpg

Let's see if he's there in the next 2 years while Somaliland undergoes heavy reform.

What Ali Khalif suggested of opening up the Constitution is gonna happen along other stuff to make the system harder too abuse by a single community

Ismaaciil Khalif Gaane - MP for Oog:gaasdrink:
download-1.jpg

There's no Sacad Yonis in Oog, few familes maybe, wax caqliga gala la kaalay, you are claiming everywhere.

Bohol

VIP
There's no Sacad Yonis in Oog, few familes maybe, wax caqliga gala la kaalay, you are claiming everywhere.

Then explain why the only MP from Oog in the Somaliland region parliament is Sacad Yoonis? kkk. Don't claim our voting numbers again. Cali Bare are langaab.

download-1.jpg

Then explain why the only MP from Oog in the Somaliland region parliament is Sacad Yoonis? kkk. Don't claim our voting numbers again. Cali Bare are langaab.

download-1.jpg

Prove he is from Oog, show me the votes he got from Oog. We will see this upcoming elections in shaa allaah, if Sacad Yoonis get even 500 votes in Oog and anywhere near.

The barliament elections are coming soon.

Bohol

VIP
Prove he is from Oog, show me the votes he got from Oog. We will see this upcoming elections in shaa allaah, if Sacad Yoonis get even 500 votes in Oog and anywhere near.

The barliament elections are coming soon.

kkk proof kulaha. Why would I lie about him being chosen from Oog back in 2005. His entire sub clan live in Oog area (they are called reer Gaane of reer Xusseen) and own most of the businesses in Oog such as Sool Safari hotel.

PSga1.jpg

Saalax Bidaar

Truthfulness so often goes with ruthlessness
Check the results yourself. The results in listed above. Most Habar Jeclo in togdheer voted almost exclusively kulmiye. Places like coodanle voting stations b2 got 370 votes, 359 voted kulmiye, 10 wadani and 1 ucid.
Compared to HJ voters in sool and Sanaag who still voted mostly kulmiye, but had a lot of Waddani voters.
Places like caynaba which is 100% HJ, I looked at 3 voting stations there about 400 people voted in each station 200 voted kulmiye, 100 voted wadani.
I did check the results
Caynabo the town is HJ but the district itself isn’t 100% HJ. Places like Oog is where Wadani got most of its and those were SY votes

SY lives in both Caynabo district and Xudun district in Sool

I did check the results
Caynabo the town is HJ but the district itself isn’t 100% HJ. Places like Oog is where Wadani got most of its and those were SY votes

SY lives in both Caynabo district and Xudun district in Sool

Even if I give all the votes of Waddani in Oog, it's not more than 1000k votes, so what most vote you are talking about? 4500k of HJ voted Waddani in Caynaba town.

Saalax Bidaar

There is a voting pattern and if one looks at polling stations in each village or within a city you can deduce which clans voted for who

HJ would rather die than vote for HY candidate however HY specially Muuse Carre and Isxaaq Carre easily backed Silaanyo which is why he gave them Cadaani and Warancade

There is a voting pattern and if one looks at polling stations in each village or within a city you can deduce which clans voted for who

HJ would rather die than vote for HY candidate however HY specially Muuse Carre and Isxaaq Carre easily backed Silaanyo which is why he gave them Cadaani and Warancade

Subhaan allaah waar niyaw cuqdada ku haysaa weynaa. Is not HJ, the 4500k votes of Caynaba town. not the district.

Saalax Bidaar

Even if I give all the votes of Waddani in Oog, it's not more than 1000k votes, so what most vote you are talking about? 4500k of HJ voted Waddani in Caynaba town.
Wadani got about 5k votes in in district wide. I’d say about 30% were HJ. Sacad Yonis aren’t just confined to Oog but nearby villages as well.

Wadani got about 5k votes in in district wide. I’d say about 30% were HJ. Sacad Yonis aren’t just confined to Oog but nearby villages as well.

Haddaad is waalayn, oo aadan caadifaad iyo cuqdad ku hayn, waad og tahay in Sacad Yoonis Caynaba na degin, Oog minority ka yihiin, Oo Mayor and vice mayor are bothe Cali barre in Oog, while Cayanaba town is 100% HJ.

Waliba I said if I gave All the waddani votes in Oog, it's not more than 1000k votes. While in Caybaba town 4500K HJ voted in Waddani.

Sidaad wax u fahantaa niyaw?

Saalax Bidaar

Subhaan allaah waar niyaw cuqdada ku haysaa weynaa. Is not HJ, the 4500k votes of Caynaba town. not the district.
6DDC05C3-0FCE-4D49-B91A-C929B7FF6BFB.jpeg

602+601+626+625+663+663+662=total votes from Caynabo town 4,442

And you claim that Wadani got 4K votes when that is total votes

@Saalax Bidaar

Habar heshay, Wadaamogoo, Caynaba town, Waridaad, kiridh, wiriir all thes towns are 100% HJ and that's where the 4500k Voted for Waddani.

Inaader caadifaada iska saar. HJ 4500k oo cod ayay waddani ugu riday. Oodweyne 1700k Ayay Kumiye ugu rideen 2010.

Saalax Bidaar

Haddaad is waalayn, oo aadan caadifaad iyo cuqdad ku hayn, waad og tahay in Sacad Yoonis Caynaba na degin, Oog minority ka yihiin, Oo Mayor and vice mayor are bothe Cali barre in Oog, while Cayanaba town is 100% HJ.

Waliba I said if I gave All the waddani votes in Oog, it's not more than 1000k votes. While in Caybaba town 4500K HJ voted in Waddani.

Sidaad wax u fahantaa niyaw?

Waar I said earlier that only HJ who gave decent votes to Wadani were Rer Caynabo waataan maalintii hore kugu lahaa laakin anigu waxaa hubaa in SY dego Oog waxaana kuu cadaynaysaa sida ay Rer Oog wadani ugu codeeyeen

Saalax Bidaar

@Saalax Bidaar

Habar heshay, Wadaamogoo, Caynaba town, Waridaad, kiridh, wiriir all thes towns are 100% HJ and that's where the 4500k Voted for Waddani.

Inaader caadifaada iska saar. HJ 4500k oo cod ayay waddani ugu riday. Oodweyne 1700k Ayay Kumiye ugu rideen 2010.
Didn’t you say Wadani got 4K from Caynabo town alone? Kkkkk

Caynabo town dhan markii la isku geeyey votes koodii; Kulmiye +Wadani +Ucid was less than 5k markaasaad tiri 4K buu Wadani ka helay magaalada.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending