Erivago for CAPITAL!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bohol

VIP
Sxb majority of Harti voted for Waddani look even Badhan Waddani got the most vote, so does las anod and all the other harti towns.

Badhan votes were not even 3k. A lot of Hartis voted for Kulmiye in Ceerigaabo district.Also some HY did as well.

Bohol

VIP
A full vote didnt really happen east of ceerigaabo. Thats why i was confused. Dhulbahante voted for bihi in ceeri

Yep. Those HJ are trying to claim Dhulo votes lol.

Fiqi Fuliye explain more voted for Kulmiye than WADANI.
upload_2018-11-25_18-58-1.png

Bohol

VIP
IT'S CLEAR, who voted who, look the timetable. it's easy to spot where they voted from and who they voted.

full results, Dayaxa is HJ like 90%

http://www.slnec.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/12/Final-PollingStation-Results.pdf

HJ have like 4 -6 villages in Ceerigaabo district. So no that 10k is not from there. It is mainly from the Hartis of Ceerigaabo district. I can count all the Harti villages in Ceerigaabo district that voted for Kulmiye and add it together it will reach in the thousands.

HJ have like 4 -6 villages in Ceerigaabo district. So no that 10k is not from there. It is mainly from the Hartis of Ceerigaabo district. I can count all the Harti villages in Ceerigaabo district that voted for Kulmiye and add it together it will reach in the thousands.

All HJ didn't voted, there since there was no HJ candidate, and that 10500k is HJ sxb, Harti voted for both xisbi, but majority voted for Waddani, that's why all the harti deegaans voted Waddani majority.

out of 21 xildhibaans in golaha deegaanka how many HJ have?

And don't lie to me sxb otherwise, I will try to find.

Bohol

VIP
I think it was mostly within the city

Nah in Ceerigaabo city neighborhoods WADANI was unchallenged for the most part. However
it is see to easy which clan is voting when it comes to the towns and villages like Shimbiraale.
Since everyone knows who lives where.

Nah in Ceerigaabo city neighborhoods WADANI was unchallenged for the most part. However
it is see to easy which clan is voting when it comes to the towns and villages like Shimbiraale.
Since everyone knows who lives where.
Waan grty. Golaha deeganka see hada lo qeybsadsy

Bohol

VIP
All HJ didn't voted, there since there was no HJ candidate, and that 10500k is HJ sxb, Harti voted for both xisbi, but majority voted for Waddani, that's why all the harti deegaans voted Waddani majority.

out of 21 xildhibaans in golaha deegaanka how many HJ have?

And don't lie to me sxb otherwise, I will try to find.

This is the breakdown of Ceerigaabo district council MPs from 2012 local elections

@Suldaanka

11 eastern HY

7 Hartis

3 HJ

Actually there is one. It is 6 Dhulos and 1 Warsan.
Who im pretty sure we didnt have any.
I know we arent supporting any warsans as they dont want representation in Sl ceeri guudiga.
Yasiin kaftanka is running for mayor. That is the only person .

Bohol

VIP
Who im pretty sure we didnt have any.
I know we arent supporting any warsans as they dont want representation in Sl ceeri guudiga.
Yasiin kaftanka is running for mayor. That is the only person .

It was 6 years ago but I do remember seeing the number.

Bohol

VIP
Waan grty. I was asking about the other day. They said there werent any. Yo when did they take that picture. It doesnt show xafada safa or manhal ila saylada

Maybe he resigned or died. 6 years is a longtime. A lot of MPs die. I have no idea could be a couple of months ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending