Eritrean guy calls Somali girls 'animals' and they all like his comment

Status
Not open for further replies.
I used to defend them when I first joined this site but I discovered that they are a spiteful group who constantly insult us to please ajnabis. When the ajnabis turn on them, they should expect no help from me.

I have no respect for Somali women. I just can't take them seriously. They exist to be mocked and laughed at by everyone on earth

I can’t blame Faraaxs for not defending us. I am disgusted by what some of these Xalimos say on Twitter or other social media about our men. These girls are something else. They attack their men the way indhoyar women attack theirs to gain favor with white men.
:ayaanswag:
These Xalimos insult their fathers, their brothers, and all the good Somali men out there as a whole to gain favor with some ashy Madows who constantly insult them on social media. And for Madow men of all people?! That’s what gets me the most.
:ileycry:

They don’t insult the good somali guys they tend to insult the ones who hang in street corners, the ones who go in and out of jail

The ones who don’t take care of their family And kids

The ones who believe it’s a woman’s job to cook and clean

And honestly all of them deserve to get insulted
I was with you until the cooking and cleaning part.. Nigga I expect my xalimo to cook and clean:damedamn:

Last edited:

Geedcad

Geedween only the ladies get it
I can’t blame Faraaxs for not defending us. I am disgusted by what some of these Xalimos say on Twitter or other social media about our men. These girls are something else. They attack their men the way indhoyar women attack theirs to gain favor with white men.
:ayaanswag:
These Xalimos insult their fathers, their brothers, and all the good Somali men out there as a whole to gain favor with some ashy Madows who constantly insult them on social media. And for Madow men of all people?! That’s what gets me the most.
:ileycry:
So what you meant for jarer men of all people so somali woman have to insult us for the white man indoyar man arab men all kinds man lol you are 2 face get out here:farmajoyaab:

Actually what’s manly is providing for your wife and kids and pampering them with gifts or taking the wife on a spa treatment while you cook and clean and take care of the house

How many Somali guys would do that?

You guys must be very fragile if a Somali girl insults Somali bums online triggers you
:bell::mahubowtf::faysalwtf::mindblown::meleshame::ohlord:

So what you meant for jarer men of all people so somali woman have to insult us for the white man indoyar man arab men all kinds man lol you are 2 face get out here:farmajoyaab:
Not saying that sxb. Just pointing out that madows are the lowest men out there and not to mention their hatred of Somalis. I would never want Xalimos to diss Somali men for any race of men.

Geedcad

Not saying that sxb. Just pointing out that madows are the lowest men out there and not to mention their hatred of Somalis. I would never want Xalimos to diss Somali men for any race of men.
By tht you mean they should insult us for high quality wealth man and not the lowest lol you still same 2face devil somali man should distan themself from you:mugshotman:

By tht you mean they should insult us for high quality wealth man and not the lowest lol you still same 2face devil somali man should distan themself from you:mugshotman:
No she didnt say that. She said they shouldnt do it for any men, specially the lowest quality men which are black men

Geedcad

No she didnt say that. She said they shouldnt do it for any men, specially the lowest quality men which are black men
So dont you see what is going here like realy espicially the lowest quality men which are black men so by tht it means somali woman will insult somali men for high quality white men dont you see she is hypocrite:jcoleno:

So dont you see what is going here like realy espicially the lowest quality men which are black men so by tht it means somali woman will insult somali men for high quality white men dont you see she is hypocrite:jcoleno:
This is how conspiracy theories begin :damn:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts